What the crap? - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-27-2007, 02:04 AM   #16
Miburo

Re: What the crap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPwnzerz View Post
What? 9/10 of your post was you calling Shino out for handing out and infraction and having equally lewd stuff in his avatar and signature.

I wasn't implying you said that was the big deal, I just said I didn't think it was. There, you've made your post showing that you're still firmly attached to the idea that you're imcapable of being wrong. Now you can go make another unnecessary thread and try to articulate your way out of looking like a jackass.
Yeah, and I was pointing out the irony in that. When someone says "lol no squiggly penis drawings, that's inappropriate" when he has two seperate pictures of cartoon sex in every single one of his posts, that's fucking ironic. Saying something is ironic isn't the same as saying it's beyond shino's powers as a admin or whatever the shit you thought I was saying. It's not a particularly hard concept to grasp.

And all I was saying was that no one ever once implied that it was a big deal, so you saying it wasn't was pretty silly. Again, easy shit here.

And what? I never once implied that I wasn't incapable of being wrong. No one even tried to prove me wrong. Nice try anyway though, champ. ^^b

Edit: Oh shit, field. You totally called that. XD Not that I was expecting a reasonable response either or anything...

Last edited by Miburo; 11-27-2007 at 02:09 AM.

Old 11-27-2007, 02:10 AM   #17
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Everyone should just stfu. Do things ever change from all this complaining. Miburo don't say I'm jumping on the band wagon cause I'm not. But it is entirely your choice that you are sticking to this forum, which means you should respect the higher power. If it were your own forum you may have let the little people over power you with their opinions on how to run YOUR site. But Shino isn't taking notice of what anyone he's just letting everyone say whatever they want it's not gonna affect him in anyway. You should consider how it affects him having to put up with people trying to tweak the rules and finding loopholes to get away with shit. G got done cause someone reported his post. Same as Hiraku got done when someone reported his. Sometimes stuff doesn't get noticed so it isn't taken into consideration as breaking a rule which is why they expect us to report shit. I'm not even sure where I'm going with this but we should cut Shino some slack for a bit. G was cool with Shino's terms on his ban. I was in that convo some may not have found it fair but the main person concerned did. So everyone else should just go BS about other shit.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 02:17 AM   #18
Miburo

Blood, guess what? Did it ever occur to you that perhaps I knew posting this would change nothing, and that I did it more because I found it humorous in a 'oh shit, that's ridiculous' sort of way? How about the fact that I can enjoy interacting with some members of a forum without actually liking how said forum is run? Or that I overall think things are run fairly well, and only have a problem with certain aspects?

Of course you didn't. Because that would just make way too much fucking sense, amirite?
Old 11-27-2007, 02:20 AM   #19
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Blood, guess what? Did it ever occur to you that perhaps I knew posting this would change nothing, and that I did it more because I found it humorous in a 'oh shit, that's ridiculous' sort of way? How about the fact that I can enjoy interacting with some members of a forum without actually liking how said forum is run? Or that I overall think things are run fairly well, and only have a problem with certain aspects?

Of course you didn't. Because that would just make way too much fucking sense, amirite?
lol Miburo you always change your tone in your threads, goddamn man. I don't even know when to take you seriously and when not to anymore.

Old 11-27-2007, 02:21 AM   #20
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about

Also, I got banned for asking a kid if he was gay. Not calling him gay. I said, and I quote "Are you gay or blind!?" because he was a guy that said somethign was too slutty. So i made a joke and got banned for a week. Its just how things are, like iv seen someone say gay on here before and nothing was said but I got banned? Wtf? But theres no point in fighting it. Mods and admins are above us low types. The fairest mod I have to say is Og. Everyone else that iv delt with is unjust and well everything else would be a flame. God when you say sometihng is bad its a flame. Annyway back to the subject. Not everythings gonna be fair on here, what happend to G is aa prime example. Theres no real reason to make a thread about it (Like i said) or thing shino's gonna care or w.e you were trying to accomplish with this thread. We all seem to agree its bullshit, there was no need to get every who agrees into one place just so we can scream "Bullshit!" at once.
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 02:21 AM   #21
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

we <3 you too =]

where is teh wuv e.e
Old 11-27-2007, 02:23 AM   #22
Miburo

That's the main reason I add those little text based smiley things. When in doubt though, assume I'm not being serious. Protip: I almost never am. : )

Edit: Oh, but in the case my response to your post, blood;totally fucking serious. XD

Field-That's not why I made this thread. Also, I think DA and most blue named mods that I never see are pretty good.

Last edited by Miburo; 11-27-2007 at 02:29 AM.
Old 11-27-2007, 02:23 AM   #23
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510 View Post
we <3 you too =]

where is teh wuv e.e
theres wuv for you in mah post
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 02:29 AM   #24
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Quote:
That's the main reason I add those little text based smiley things. When in doubt though, assume I'm not being serious. Protip: I almost never am. : )
lol there was no damn smilie in your reply to me. Go and edit your post that way you can prove me wrong lol.

Oak you got love from FS thats moar than enough for today

Old 11-27-2007, 02:31 AM   #25
Miburo

I know, dude. I meant that I should have thrown some in there so you don't get all confused. : )

I'd give you some luv OG, but I'm afraid Shino might interpret it as a sexual innuendo or some shit and ban me. ^^;

Last edited by Miburo; 11-27-2007 at 02:33 AM.
Old 11-27-2007, 02:35 AM   #26
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Quote:
I know, dude. I meant that I should have thrown some in there so you don't get all confused. : )

I'd give you some luv OG, but I'm afraid Shino might interpret it as a sexual innuendo or some shit and ban me. ^^;
HAAAHHAAAA a new infraction in itself roflmfao.

Old 11-27-2007, 02:39 AM   #27
OG
[잊지 말아요]

OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
i always thought that was cause you're always in a good mood <.<
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldscarcrow View Post
theres wuv for you in mah post
lol <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
Oak you got love from FS thats moar than enough for today
in ze threadz i mean e.e
Quote:
lmao
//Miburo fears teh banz? no wai =O
Old 11-27-2007, 02:50 AM   #28
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510 View Post
i always thought that was cause you're always in a good mood <.<
That too. ; )

Quote:
lmao
//Miburo fears teh banz? no wai =O
I fear nothing! If I did I wouldn't post half the shit I post. XD
Old 11-27-2007, 02:57 AM   #29
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Quote:
That too. ; )

I fear nothing! If I did I wouldn't post half the shit I post. XD
lol

i am starting to wonder what you fear =O...
there has to be SOMETHING or SOMEONE you fear e.e
Old 11-27-2007, 03:18 AM   #30
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Fear nothing? Then get rid of that damn Captain America avatar and switch on over to DD or Batman. Yah gotta ask yourself what would Batman do?

1) Research and Forensic detective work.
2) Brood.
3) Shake down criminals in a warehouse with a skylight or other large window to jump through.
4) Deus Ex Machina.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote