attention whore - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-27-2007, 12:16 AM   #16
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light
Re: attention whore

@ blud yep....lol <.<

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-27-2007, 12:24 AM   #17
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

So...you felt bad making the Corbenk thread so you make this 1 to somehow make yourself feel better?O_o

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 12:46 AM   #18
Satoku
One Pump Chump

Satoku is on a distinguished roadSatoku is on a distinguished road

it doesnt make you an attention whore!
it seems my sarcasm buttons missing...
Satoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 12:50 AM   #19
brandoi
bloodyazn

brandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
honestly your opinion means nothing

but to answer your statement
his accounts get deleted rather quickly so he might not see the PM
That makes your thread all the more retarded. If he gets banned quickly, why make a thread he can't see.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:01 AM   #20
Miburo

ITT:Mass stupidity.

Protip: An attention whore is someone who makes a thread/post solely to draw attention to himself or draw attention to some aspect of his life. So making a thread where the subject is someone else other than the thread creator isn't anywhere close to being attention whorish.

Also, Corbenk is actually alright. Sometimes he busts out some duds, but he's not that bad. I like him a hell of a lot more than most people here anyway. : )

@Brandoi-It's not that hard to see shit when you're banned. Think a little before you post shit, k?
Old 11-27-2007, 04:50 AM   #21
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Quote:
apparently if you make a thread you are an attention whore
I think that only applies when you make a thread. =/

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 06:21 AM   #22
D4rKR34v3r
ANBU

Location: Wow, if you are reading this stop trying to stalk me
D4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
apparently if you make a thread you are an attention whore
If you make threads constantly that no one gives a shi* about and that is basically just to get attention (like this one) then you are an attention whore.

Corbenk doesn't even care if he gets banned, he will just make another account. If you haven't notice he posts pics of himself >,>.
Old 11-27-2007, 06:26 AM   #23
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

People! Give me attention!
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 09:57 AM   #24
doubleself
Combat Photographer

doubleself has a spectacular aura aboutdoubleself has a spectacular aura aboutdoubleself has a spectacular aura aboutdoubleself has a spectacular aura aboutdoubleself has a spectacular aura about

Me! Me! Me too!
Old 11-27-2007, 10:02 AM   #25
Swtvi3tboi08
Eat Ma Meat!

Swtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the rough

lol bal, your own to talk. xD.

Thanks Terri.
Swtvi3tboi08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 04:29 PM   #26
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha1412Toshi View Post
I think that only applies when you make a thread. =/
i actually found this funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
ITT:Mass stupidity.

Protip: An attention whore is someone who makes a thread/post solely to draw attention to himself or draw attention to some aspect of his life. So making a thread where the subject is someone else other than the thread creator isn't anywhere close to being attention whorish.

Also, Corbenk is actually alright. Sometimes he busts out some duds, but he's not that bad. I like him a hell of a lot more than most people here anyway. : )

@Brandoi-It's not that hard to see shit when you're banned. Think a little before you post shit, k?
so would you agree with me that just making a thread doesnt make you an attention whore
but what matters is the context of your post
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 08:30 PM   #27
D4rKR34v3r
ANBU

D4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
i actually found this funny

so would you agree with me that just making a thread doesnt make you an attention whore
but what matters is the context of your post
The content of the post doesn't matter at times. If someone is making many threads a in a short period of time it can be attention whoring because you are still trying to get attention of everyone.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:51 PM   #28
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

but depending on what type of attention is the key
just by making this post im asking for attention
so does that mean im attention whoreing
no it doesnt because the attention im asking for is in direct relation to the topic or question at hand
so in turn the phrase attention whore does corelate with the post itself
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 09:00 PM   #29
D4rKR34v3r
ANBU

Quote:
but depending on what type of attention is the key
just by making this post im asking for attention
so does that mean im attention whoreing
no it doesnt because the attention im asking for is in direct relation to the topic or question at hand
so in turn the phrase attention whore does corelate with the post itself
Attention Whoring is just getting attention good or bad. It is hard to know if they are intending to get everyone's attention or not. When a person makes 10000 threads a day it is kinda obvious if someone is an attention whore.
Old 11-27-2007, 11:39 PM   #30
Miburo

Yes, Bal, I agree.

@D4rk43834834393403t4rd-No. You're wrong, because that's stupid as shit. Any time someone posts they're technically drawing attention towards themselves. So by your logic, anyone who posts anything ever is an attention whore, hence why I say that's fucking stupid.

It's all about the context. If the topic of your post draws attention to you specifically, then you're being an attention whore. If it's pertaining to something other than you, then you're not. There's a couple of exceptions, but this definitely isn't one of them. So stop being ridiculous.