OMG!!!! - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-27-2007, 10:04 PM   #16
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough
Re: OMG!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasenganAcv2 View Post
are you a freshman? I read this last year and you've been making quite a bunch of references to this novel lmao
I am a freshmen, but I have read the book before. I just recently read it and it made me get hype about it.
Quote:
Pincher? Was he one of the dogs? I don't remember that character in Animal Farm at all... God damn you, middle school English books!
Yeah he was like the leading dog I think. I don't remember if his actual name was Pincher or if he was a Pincher.

Quote:
If you really want to do something impressive, make an NL comparison to Crime and Punishment.
I am asking for that book for Christmas. I cannot wait until I may read it. Along with The Scarlet Letter.

Quote:
but I don't think 6n6 is fitting for Old Major. Because... Old Major died. o_o
6N6 is a dead member...

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-27-2007, 10:07 PM   #17
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
I am a freshmen, but I have read the book before. I just recently read it and it made me get hype about it.
ah I see, book was interesting but it got boring on some chapters
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 10:07 PM   #18
Swtvi3tboi08
Eat Ma Meat!

Swtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the rough

6n6 is still here. he just lurks. :P

Thanks Terri.
Swtvi3tboi08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 10:10 PM   #19
drunk_sea_monkey
S-Ranked Shinobi

drunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant future

=] and has mods post things for him x_x
Old 11-27-2007, 10:14 PM   #20
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Ok you know what. The bottom line is that most of the mods are tyrants and 6N6 saw the dream of the good old NL, which the mods have obviously perverted with all of these stupid rules that hopefully will bring newbs to this site, and will then bring money and popularity to NC.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 12:38 AM   #21
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Ok you know what. The bottom line is that most of the mods are tyrants and 6N6 saw the dream of the good old NL, which the mods have obviously perverted with all of these stupid rules that hopefully will bring newbs to this site, and will then bring money and popularity to NC.
He said perverted, BAN HIM! Anywho, looked up Benjamin on Wikipedia. Quite interesting.
Old 11-28-2007, 01:26 AM   #22
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
PERVERTING things/people is possible? =O
Old 11-28-2007, 01:42 AM   #23
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Quote:
why not compare to 1984?
There's only 6 real characters in it. That's why.

Quote:
I am asking for that book for Christmas. I cannot wait until I may read it. Along with The Scarlet Letter.
Holy shit. Prepare to hate your Christmas gift.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 01:58 AM   #24
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510 View Post
PERVERTING things/people is possible? =O
Yep. When it's used as a verb, which it was in his post. The more you know.
: )

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAztek View Post
Holy shit. Prepare to hate your Christmas gift.
Lol.
Old 11-28-2007, 02:11 AM   #25
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

RedNeckBoy....can't you just go buy those books yourself. To your parents and loved ones, finding "1984 and The Scarlet Letter" on the list is like "score!!! I don't have to spend more than $5 on a gift for this kid AND he's reading to boot!!!!" See...parents, atleast those I have seen, base Christmas joy in forms of quantity instead of quality. Why not go for something bigger and use your school library for a change.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 02:24 AM   #26
OG
[잊지 말아요]

OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Yep. When it's used as a verb, which it was in his post. The more you know.
: )

Lol.
so do u know how one "perverts" something/someone? o.o

crime and punishment is indeed a crime in itself for it being published at all...and a punishment to read <.<...for most anyways >.>
Old 11-28-2007, 02:35 AM   #27
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510 View Post
so do u know how one "perverts" something/someone? o.o
Of course I do. : )
Old 11-28-2007, 02:39 AM   #28
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Quote:
Of course I do. : )
explain how one can "pervert" something/someone? o.O
Old 11-28-2007, 02:53 AM   #29
Miburo

Seriously? Okay...

1. to affect with perversion.
2. to lead astray morally.
3. to turn away from the right course.
4. to lead into mental error or false judgment.
5. to turn to an improper us...Fuck, here's the link to the dictionary.

If you need examples, it's like if I taught my eight year old cousin how to steal and told her that stealing is fucking awesome as long she doesn't get caught. If I did this, I'd be perverting her mind by leading her astray morally.
Old 11-28-2007, 02:57 AM   #30
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Quote:
Seriously? Okay...

1. to affect with perversion.
2. to lead astray morally.
3. to turn away from the right course.
4. to lead into mental error or false judgment.
5. to turn to an improper us...Fuck, here's the link to the dictionary.

If you need examples, it's like if I taught my eight year old cousin how to steal and told her that stealing is fucking awesome as long she doesn't get caught. If I did this, I'd be perverting her mind by leading her astray morally.
//twas expecting a Miburo definition <.<...>.>