What the crap? - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-27-2007, 11:38 PM   #61
Miburo

Re: What the crap?

No, Shino is a big boy who can think for himself. He's the one who made the call, not SM. Don't cut him any slack, it's not like when we bitch he gives a damn. Why listen to someone cry about squiggly lines shaped kinda like a willy, despite the fact that they'd show Austin Powers on primetime TV even though it shows exactly the same damn thing?

Though, if SM did cry about it after I argued against his bullshit infraction, then that's beyond lame. /blacklisted

Old 11-27-2007, 11:47 PM   #62
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
No, Shino is a big boy who can think for himself. He's the one who made the call, not SM. Don't cut him any slack, it's not like when we bitch he gives a damn. Why listen to someone cry about squiggly lines shaped kinda like a willy, despite the fact that they'd show Austin Powers on primetime TV even though it shows exactly the same damn thing?

Though, if SM did cry about it after I argued against his bullshit infraction, then that's beyond lame. /blacklisted
"All animals are equal, but some are more equal then others."

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 11:54 PM   #63
Miburo

^Poast moar.

You guys can learn a thing or two from this chap. : )
Old 11-27-2007, 11:55 PM   #64
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
People laughed at that one guy for censoring "suck," but I can see where that dude was coming from after seeing this crap: wtfascist

Squiggly lines that look kind of like the outline of a cartoon dong? What the fuck, Shino? Seriously, you've got a stick figure giving a handicapped stick figure oral sex in your avatar, and had a fork making sweet backdoor love to a spoon or some shit in your sig for fuck's sake. Better get your irony detector checked, dude, because there should have been bells and whistles going off like mad as you went to click the "submit new thread" button on that shit.

You had to know this was coming, right? Jeezus, dude. XD
AND YOU ARE OUR NEW WINNA!
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 11:58 PM   #65
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasenganAcv2 View Post
Shino wasn't going to ban him until SM kept whining that G always picks on him and that the pic is very inoffensive

how do i know? i gots sources
Dude, why dont you shut the fuck up and stop assuming shit, if your referring to that convo while I was at work, I closed out of it as soon as I sat down at my computer. Yes, that means I never saw any part of the convo. I think OG pointed it out to me, so I took a look at it, and issued an infraction.

I never spoke to SM, the only time I spoke about that situation was after I gave the infraction. G.Money and Bloodkid msged me on msn and asked about it.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Shino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 12:21 AM   #66
Miburo

^Don't know what this is about. I'm just curious as to who would actually bitch about the squiggly line dong. Who the fuck would cry about that?
Old 11-28-2007, 12:28 AM   #67
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
^Don't know what this is about. I'm just curious as to who would actually bitch about the squiggly line dong. Who the fuck would cry about that?
apparently someone...yes that person matters too.

//@shino-oh and wasnt me, i wasnt home...i was at work @.@
perhaps you thought it was me cause i had linked you to another image but you said just to give a warning for the other so yea...