Fight Teh Power Organization!! - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-28-2007, 02:38 AM   #46
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: Fight Teh Powa Organization

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I didn't say you did.

And I see how it is, just one, eh? ; )

Fixed that typo of yours. Girls wouldn't pay you, lol. XD
i just like that ONE moar, not saying ONLY one...

Old 11-28-2007, 02:38 AM   #47
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

I heard it somewhere that this thread is as useful as an asshole on your elbow. Also...

SUBMIT, PEASANTS!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 02:40 AM   #48
Miburo

^Yeah, whatever. XD Edit:Pointing to OG, I'm fucking slow.

Oh shit, I didn't even notice DA's thread until 5 minutes ago. >.<

Edit: Fucking fascist invasion. XD

Last edited by Miburo; 11-28-2007 at 02:43 AM.
Old 11-28-2007, 02:42 AM   #49
OG
[잊지 말아요]

OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
^Yeah, whatever. XD

Oh shit, I didn't even notice DA's thread until 5 minutes ago. >.<
you're slow once again =O

//miburo ish slooowww <.<
Old 11-28-2007, 02:47 AM   #50
Miburo

^I take offense to that. Pointing out someone's shortcomings is very demeaning and whatnot, cry, cry, etc., etc.

Someone ban her before she hurts someone else's feelings. : )
Old 11-28-2007, 02:52 AM   #51
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Quote:
^I take offense to that. Pointing out someone's shortcomings is very demeaning and whatnot, cry, cry, etc., etc.

Someone ban her before she hurts someone else's feelings. : )
aww sowwie i didnt know miburo would cry <.<
Old 11-28-2007, 03:00 AM   #52
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510 View Post
aww sowwie i didnt know miburo would cry <.<
Apologies don't get you out of being banned, last I checked. Ban yourself, nao! XD

Also, I can't really cry.
Old 11-28-2007, 03:04 AM   #53
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Quote:
Apologies don't get you out of being banned, last I checked. Ban yourself, nao! XD

Also, I can't really cry.
lulz i cant ban myself <.<

uh huh...sure <.<
Old 11-28-2007, 03:12 AM   #54
Miburo

Quote:
lulz i cant ban myself <.<

uh huh...sure <.<
Fine, doesn't matter anyway. I would have gone through the ridiculous appeal process and gotten you unbanned anyway. Getting people banned is lame.

And seriously, I can't. My tear ducts are literally fused shut. You know, from being such a bad ass and all that. : )

Edit: Jeezus, you guys see that mod thread? I'd rather get punched in the scrotum then be associated with any group that lets FG in. XD

Edit2:/r/equesting a 'Fight teh powar' sig thinger with a jacked mother fucker punching some overweight kid off a japanese made street bike. That would be awesome, and it definitely doesn't have any hidden meanings or anything. Fuck yeah!

Also, the rules need editing, hard.

Last edited by Miburo; 11-28-2007 at 03:21 AM.
Old 11-28-2007, 03:20 AM   #55
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Quote:
Fine, doesn't matter anyway. I would have gone through the ridiculous appeal process and gotten you unbanned anyway. Getting people banned is lame.

And seriously, I can't. My tear ducts are literally fused shut. You know, from being such a bad ass and all that. : )

Edit: Jeezus, you guys see that mod thread? I'd rather get punched in the scrotum then be associated with any group that lets FG in. XD
lulz...become a defense attorney then e.e

ah i thought it was cause of your "manliness" and "awesomeness" <.<

no comment >.>
Old 11-28-2007, 08:34 AM   #56
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Quote:

Edit2:/r/equesting a 'Fight teh powar' sig thinger with a jacked mother fucker punching some overweight kid off a japanese made street bike. That would be awesome, and it definitely doesn't have any hidden meanings or anything. Fuck yeah!

Also, the rules need editing, hard.
ROFL DA ripping us off with a 3rd hand thread which can only consist of 10 members and it will end up pretty much like their thread only admins and mods can see.

If I can find a jacked mother fucker punching a fat kid off a bike I'll make you a sig hahaaa.

Yes rules do need editing hard I fuckin forgot we're not an FC anymore so there are no boundaries on stupid shizznit.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 12:35 PM   #57
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Quote:
ROFL DA ripping us off with a 3rd hand thread which can only consist of 10 members and it will end up pretty much like their thread only admins and mods can see.
Well yeah, that's half of the POINT.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 01:12 PM   #58
Miburo

Quote:
ah i thought it was cause of your "manliness" and "awesomeness" <.<

no comment >.>
Well, those just come with being a bad ass. >.>

And I knew it. <.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
You know how Stephen Colbert pretends to be a dumbass Bush supporter and shit, but he's really not? Yeah.

Quote:
If I can find a jacked mother fucker punching a fat kid off a bike I'll make you a sig hahaaa.
Ah, shit. You actually need a picture of that happening? Damn, we need someone who can draw. Because, seriously, that would be awesome. Especially if as the guy is getting punched you can see his face breaking, with bits of face residue flying off and shit.

Quote:
Yes rules do need editing hard I fuckin forgot we're not an FC anymore so there are no boundaries on stupid shizznit.
Good, just take out the last rule. Cuz, that's kind of is what we hate about teh powar. I'd say being anti-censorship and fighting teh motha fuckin' powar! whenever possible should be the only requirements.
Old 11-28-2007, 02:07 PM   #59
ITzANIllUZion
ANBU

ITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura about

ok bk, you convinced me

One of the Badass Shinobi

Thnx OG

N48 vs Me

ITzANIllUZion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 03:09 PM   #60
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about

THE MODS ARE STANDING BEHIND THE CONESTION!
PLOTTING THEIR OPRESSION!

(If you dont know what this is from, watch moar spongebob)
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote