Fight Teh Power Organization!! - Page 12 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-29-2007, 09:27 PM   #166
Pride
Change is coming

Pride will become famous soon enoughPride will become famous soon enough
Re: Fight Teh Powa Organization

Oh you mother fuckers KNOW im in this shit.

And i better be a mother fucking leader too.

[1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2]
Pride is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-29-2007, 09:58 PM   #167
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pride View Post
Oh you mother fuckers KNOW im in this shit.

And i better be a mother fucking leader too.
lol Your a NB it's a DX fukn banner.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 10:04 PM   #168
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RasenganAcv2 View Post
aren't most of our posts borderline trolling?

we're screwed XD
I think pretty much any post could be considered trolling going by their weak-sauce, vague, anti-freedom definition of trolling. Fuck, the entire debate section should be nuked. Fucking fascists!

Also, no way. Victory is assured. Fuck yeah!

@Pride-Only those who truly understand teh powar can lead the fight against teh powar. Well, them and Bal. XD

You can lead Aruko. : )

Last edited by Miburo; 11-29-2007 at 10:05 PM.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:06 PM   #169
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

How can we be for anarchy, but we have leaders in this revolution? Sorry, but I just had to make an observation.

BTW. Ninja48, can I put the image you created in my sig?

- Heraclitus

Last edited by RNB; 11-29-2007 at 10:08 PM.
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 10:10 PM   #170
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
How can we be for anarchy, but we have leaders in this revolution? Sorry, but I just had to make an observation.

It sounds cool lol.

Old 11-29-2007, 10:12 PM   #171
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Anyone can use it. In fact, I encourage all members to use it.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:13 PM   #172
Miburo

We're more anti-censorship then pro-anarchy, you know?
Old 11-29-2007, 10:15 PM   #173
RNB
El Topo

RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
We're more anti-censorship then pro-anarchy, you know?
Oh well in that case then what I said is irrelevant.

Just for the record I am not really an anarchist, but I do take a lot of anarchistic influences.

- Heraclitus
Old 11-29-2007, 10:34 PM   #174
Babyface BK
<3===BK

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=34982
They closed the thread of one of our own before we got answers. Facists can shut us down but we will not be silenced!

Old 11-29-2007, 10:34 PM   #175
Miburo

^Yeah, I don't think Anarchy is all that feasible, but it's pretty cool anyway. (Edit: I'm slow)

Oh shit, guys. Check this out: Lolcrymoar

I'd tear my own head off if I was that lame. Except, if I was that lame I would probably be too much of a wuss to tear my own head off. So I'd probably just /wrist or some shit. : )

Also, I'm saying that the act of getting offended by the generic, pretty much meaningless phrase "Fuck you" and then closing a thread is lame. Not that any person in lame. I'm talking about the act, not singling anyone out. Just thought I'd clarify before someone gets all butthurt.

Last edited by Miburo; 11-29-2007 at 10:38 PM.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:36 PM   #176
sonorus
Missing-Nin

sonorus is an unknown quantity at this point

So, I propose some shit for us to cover.

Fieldscarecrow was b& due to aids because of his Pygmies thread. He claimed there were "small African peoplz". A black guy reported this, and the staff thought it was racist, so the banned him. NR17 was going to ban him for flaming, but gave him racism instead. (all directly from NR17, I have the convo screen caped.

Now, normally I'd agree, but this is not a race thing. Pygmies are, by definition, small African people. They are people whose average adult height is 4 '11 and are form africa.

What is next, saying kits is black is a ban? Asking about Jews is racist? (And NO, "Jew" is not derogatory, it IS the correct term.) This is getting fucking ridiculous.

Last edited by OG; 11-30-2007 at 03:17 AM.
sonorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 10:37 PM   #177
RNB
El Topo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
^Yeah, I don't think Anarchy is all that feasible, but it's pretty cool anyway.

Oh shit, guys. Check this out: Lolcrymoar

I'd tear my own head off if I was that lame. Except, if I was that lame I would probably be too much of a wuss to tear my own head off. So I'd probably just /wrist or some shit. : )
Anarchy is just as feasible than any government. All you really have to worry about are the kind of people that will resolve conflicts through violence. As far as everything else goes you are good.

Edit: Hi Corbenk...lol

- Heraclitus

Last edited by RNB; 11-29-2007 at 10:38 PM.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:39 PM   #178
sonorus
Missing-Nin

sonorus is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Anarchy is just as feasible than any government. All you really have to worry about are the kind of people that will resolve conflicts through violence. As far as everything else goes you are good.
If by feasible you mean "would result in the break down of economy and cause the decay of society", then I agree with you. I am not trying to be mean, but people would just not do shit and fight all the fuckin time (like you said)

Also, I believe the definition of anarchy is the complete lack of government.
sonorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 10:47 PM   #179
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonorus View Post
So, I propose some shit for us to cover.

Fieldscarecrow was b& due to aids because of his Pygmies thread. He claimed there were "small African peoplz". A black guy reported this, and the staff thought it was racist, so the banned him. NR17 was going to ban him for flaming, but gave him racism instead. (all directly from NR17, I have the convo screen caped.

Now, normally I'd agree, but this is not a race thing. Pygmies are, by definition, small African people. They are people whose average adult height is 4 '11 and are form africa.

What is next, saying kits is black is a ban? Asking about Jews is racist? (And NO, "Jew" is not derogatory, it IS the correct term.) This is getting fucking ridiculous.
I agree. Fucking ridiculous.

Also, thanks for clarifying that. I thought that maybe they were being all crybaby about that shit because of the aids part, despite the fact that there is an aids problem in Africa. You know, where those little guys live. So I don't see how that'd be racist either...At the most it's just being apathetic towards the suffering of others, and last I checked not giving a shit about everyone else's problems wasn't against the rules.

If it's really just because he called described pygmies by the fucking definition of pygmy though, then wow, even more stupid. Good find. /salute

Last edited by OG; 11-30-2007 at 03:18 AM.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:57 PM   #180
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

I got field banned. Sonorus or w/e, you already know this. I aint got nothing to hide from y'all dudes...You people don't phase me for shit.

And the name's Kites...With an E.
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote