Fight Teh Power Organization!! - Page 13 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 11-29-2007, 11:00 PM   #181
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough
Re: Fight Teh Powa Organization

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonorus View Post
If by feasible you mean "would result in the break down of economy and cause the decay of society", then I agree with you. I am not trying to be mean, but people would just not do shit and fight all the fuckin time (like you said)
Yeah, but you can never be oppressed by a government. My idea of anarchy would be composed of small anarchistic communities, not one large one. Therefore there will not be as much fighting.

Quote:
Also, I believe the definition of anarchy is the complete lack of government.
Even that is a type of government. You govern yourself.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-29-2007, 11:07 PM   #182
Miburo

^Problem is, stronger people would end up ruling weaker people. Sheep mentality, greed, ambition, etc would all still exist. Eh, doesn't matter. FIGHT TEH POWAR!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kites View Post
I got field banned. Sonorus or w/e, you already know this. I aint got nothing to hide from y'all dudes...You people don't phase me for shit.
What the shit? Epic fail, dude.
Old 11-29-2007, 11:11 PM   #183
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
What the shit? Epic fail, dude.
Man, Fields cool, I just couldn't stand for that. And I could care less if y'all are pissed, for real.

I got the convo with the mods saved. If you want to see it, get at me.
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 11:13 PM   #184
Miburo

Stand for what, exactly? I don't see what part of that would be offensive to you, that's all.
Old 11-29-2007, 11:16 PM   #185
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Stand for what, exactly? I don't see what part of that would be offensive to you, that's all.
Kites' is black, and Field was reffering to black people (read: African people) in a way that could be observed as derogatory. Although I'm not offended, I don't blame Kites for being offended.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 11:16 PM   #186
RNB
El Topo

RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Again, I don't want to explain how the world would be a better place if people did not take offense to things. People that get offended are offended because of themselves. They choose to look at something that way.

- Heraclitus
Old 11-29-2007, 11:17 PM   #187
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneckboy View Post
Again, I don't want to explain how the world would be a better place if people did not take offense to things. People that get offended are offended because of themselves. They choose to look at something that way.
Because it's common sense. Everyone would be virtually butt-buddies if no one got offended.

Also, that way of thinking is totally unfounded. If I walked up to some random lady, and called her a slutty, cum guzzling whore, of course she would get offended. There's no other way to look at that except as derogatory and offensive.

Last edited by Trey; 11-29-2007 at 11:22 PM.
Old 11-29-2007, 11:19 PM   #188
RNB
El Topo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Because it's common sense. Everyone would be virtually butt-buddies if no one got offended.
Common sense is bull crap. Common sense is what makes me fend for myself. Common sense stresses selfishness.

- Heraclitus
Old 11-29-2007, 11:20 PM   #189
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I can take my time explaining why I found the thread offensive, but I really don't feel the part atm. What's done been done.

With that said, I apologize to my fellow comrades if they felt what I did was wrong.

Mib, you could always kick me out if you felt what I did was that bad.
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 11:22 PM   #190
Trey
Legendary

Quote:
Common sense is bull crap. Common sense is what makes me fend for myself. Common sense stresses selfishness.
Common sense is a general ideal or rule that is known by the majoirty of people. Therefore, you're saying most of the fundementals to social manners and such is bull crap.
Old 11-29-2007, 11:23 PM   #191
RNB
El Topo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Common sense is a general ideal or rule that is known by the majoirty of people. Therefore, you're saying most of the fundementals to social manners and such is bull crap.
You are dang right I am.

Quote:
Mib, you could always kick me out if you felt what I did was that bad.
It wasn't bad. It was just really stupid.

- Heraclitus

Last edited by RNB; 11-29-2007 at 11:24 PM.
Old 11-29-2007, 11:24 PM   #192
Trey
Legendary

Quote:
You are dang right I am.
'K.

Anywho, I'll continue this duscussion tomorrow, I need to catch some Zs.
Old 11-29-2007, 11:29 PM   #193
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Z's are good, but A's are better.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 11:35 PM   #194
Miburo

First off, it's not that people shouldn't get offended. It's that people need to realize that they're the one's choosing to get offended. If someone here told me to fuck myself do you think I'd be all butthurt about it? I could if I wanted to, but I definitely don't have to be. Nor would I, because I'm not a wuss who takes things said on the internets by people I've never met personally.

Not only that, but if you do get offended by something then you should at least realize that the person offending you still should have a right to say it. Just because you're a crybaby doesn't mean that others should lose their right to say whatever they want as long as it doesn't actually harm anyone (And no, being butthurt doesn't count as being harmed). And what makes it even more epicly stupid is that not only do you limit that person's freedom, but you limit your own as well. So while Red might not be phrasing it in the most effective way, he's definitely in the right on this one.

@Kites-Nothing about what Field said was insulting towards black people. Pygmies are little black dudes, that's the fucking definition of a Pygmy. It's not derogatory. And neither is saying African's have lots of aids, because guess what? They do, and it's got nothing to do with the color of their skin. There's no reason to be offended by that shit. Really should suck it up, dude.

Not to mention you're the one who suggested that S_M be blacklisted...when you're doing the same exact shit he does. What's up with that?

And it's kind of hard to FIGHT TEH FUCKIN' POWAR when people are running to the facists and getting la resistance members banned because they were butthurt over stupid shit and couldn't handle it themselves. All while supporting censorship...
Old 11-29-2007, 11:37 PM   #195
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshgrease View Post
Z's are good, but A's are better.
Not having fun in your own organisation eh? Guess you finally realised that is was drowning in fail you decided to breath the air of our greatness. You're trying to cup a feel of win but yeah not happening.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote