The Genius FC - Page 78 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 11-25-2007, 07:38 PM   #1156
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Oh snap! *thinks quick*

Ah, the world is good. *kicks back and relaxes*
XD

Mikey, I <3 j0o.

And dude... I can't believe I typed this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UT failing at Enlgish
And here what my example to counter it:
like wow. <.<

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-25-2007, 07:58 PM   #1157
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

lol@Failing english.

<3 U2

I wonder how much of a genius Kabuchimaru will be. Orochimaru was stated to be a once in a decade genius. Does this mean he'll be a once in a two decade genius? :O
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 09:37 PM   #1158
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Orochimaru, by now, has probably taken over. If the 30% was growing and the 70% was fighting Orochimaru off and losing, as there was less and less of Kabuto, there would be less to fight the prevailing and spreading Orochimaru. So the rate of takeover is exponential. Thus, Orochimaru has probably taken over by now.

I just watched the Zabuza arc again, and Sakura really IS good, even then. While Naruto used too little chakra when going up the tree, he didn't get anywhere, and Sasue got a fair ways up, but used too much chakra and got repelled, but Sakura was at the top, sitting on a very high branch and saying that she didn't think it would be that easy.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V

Last edited by I'MNOTCRAZY; 11-25-2007 at 10:47 PM.
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 10:48 PM   #1159
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Obviously, Kimimaro trumps them all.
Yes. KIMIMARO TRUMPS ALL!!!! Kidding, but yeah you're right about Sakon/Ukon being superior to Tayuya. Although one could argue that if you hadn't the capability to slice through Chakra Strings you wouldn't be able to defeat Kidoumaru which makes him superior to Tayuya and Sakon. I myself actually believe he is capable of defeating them both.

Back on the current subject, yes I believe Orochimaru to be a genius. However, he doesn't trump all the villians. I myself think that Itachi is a much better and more sinister villian. This is actually thanks in part to Orochimaru himself, since he defeated the third Hokage who was supposed to be the best, so you think he is the best. Then the episode RIGHT after he wins, he tells you Itachi is superior. So it makes you think "OMG Itachi is the best!"
Old 11-25-2007, 10:54 PM   #1160
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

come on! he's a ped-evil snake guy who experiments on little kids and takes their bodies for his own. It doesn't get much more sinister. And he has a creepy voice. Itachi's voice is just cold, not creepy. And that's why Itachi loses to Orochimaru in being sinister.

Old 11-26-2007, 01:23 AM   #1161
uchiha`itachi

i'mnotcrazy have a point u know itachi all he have done was torture kakashi in his tsukuyomi and killed his own clan by himself. but oro have freakin what experimented on humans and other creep things i mean he is sick for crying out loud, didn't u c the flashback where the 3rd hokage had the chance to kill oro wen he was trying to develop a forbidden jutsu right. also he have been taking over ppl's body so he could feel young and stuff its his immortal techinque.

and i haven't posted here in a while too lol XD
Old 11-26-2007, 09:17 PM   #1162
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Okay, I've come to a realization that maybe Shikamaru IS a genius. (Wow, that took quite a while. *.*) I was thinking about the Shikamaru vs. Tayuya fight. So, Shikamaru was too much for NORMAL and CS Tayuya, ne? Shikamaru had no power-ups like Tayuya did, I think. And CS2 Tayuya was too much. So Tayuya cheated, and...yeah.

Scratch all those posts about why he isn't a genius.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 10:26 PM   #1163
Jagen-san
The lazy genius

Jagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of light

I'm in! Shika rulez!

Thanx to Mystic 4 da shika banner ^_^

Shikamaru pwns you all!

As does Itachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino View Post
If you're even considering getting them drunk in hopes of ending your virginity, then you sir are the douche bag that I've always thought you were, except now theres concrete proof of said douche baggery.
LMAO! Damn right!

Link kicks ASS!

Think of me as the counselor of nl!!! need someone 2 talk 2 just pm me and Ill gladly listen!
Jagen-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 04:11 AM   #1164
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Yes. KIMIMARO TRUMPS ALL!!!! Kidding, but yeah you're right about Sakon/Ukon being superior to Tayuya. Although one could argue that if you hadn't the capability to slice through Chakra Strings you wouldn't be able to defeat Kidoumaru which makes him superior to Tayuya and Sakon. I myself actually believe he is capable of defeating them both.

Back on the current subject, yes I believe Orochimaru to be a genius. However, he doesn't trump all the villians. I myself think that Itachi is a much better and more sinister villian. This is actually thanks in part to Orochimaru himself, since he defeated the third Hokage who was supposed to be the best, so you think he is the best. Then the episode RIGHT after he wins, he tells you Itachi is superior. So it makes you think "OMG Itachi is the best!"
Itachi is sinister, but not consistently... Like, I think he was at his peak in Sasuke's flashbacks of the massacre, and upon his introduction where he soundly beats Sasuke down and then using the MKS (and on Kakashi as well). However, in Part II, he really hasn't done anything cruel (that I can think of right now 8D). And is less interesting in a way because of it... o= But I guess Kishimoto is trying to focus on the other villians, like Pein and Madara. So yeah.

Orochimaru though, he's just got that presence down. xD Dunno, I never got bored with him. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagen-san View Post
I'm in! Shika rulez!
Welcome to the fanclub. Mikey will add ya when he can.
Don't spam, join in the discussion and enjoy yourself. ^^

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

Old 11-30-2007, 04:43 PM   #1165
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

The newest chapter indicates a fight between the Konoha 8 and Tobi! Which means, maybe Shino will get a chance to prove himself!
Old 12-04-2007, 04:28 AM   #1166
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Imma back >.>
Somebody missed meh?

I just caught up with the latest manga development, and I must say I really like what I saw in the last 4 chapters. They were awesome.
Especially Itachi, of course =D
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 03:47 PM   #1167
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

:-O! It's Shrike! (EDIT - directed in a "oh, welcome back, man! we missed you lots!" kind of voice)

Well, anyway, I thought the last chapter was pretty good, with Hebi and Konoha 8 and Jiraiya and Pein (which, I think, will never end, at this rate). The only thing I didn't really like was Sai's sudden and unexplained appearance.

Last edited by Sharingan Lord; 12-04-2007 at 05:22 PM.
Old 12-04-2007, 04:10 PM   #1168
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

But Sai was always part of the 8 man team. I hope we see Hinata show her stuff.

Orochimaru is the most badass villain in the entire series. I mean, he's creepy, creepy voice, uses snakes (creepy), is a pedophile, has a creepy tongue, and is immortal. He's got EVERYTHING.

Old 12-04-2007, 04:18 PM   #1169
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Imma back >.>
Somebody missed meh?
Hell yes ~ Welcome back, glad you got your internet working again.
I'll respond to your PM in a bit. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
I just caught up with the latest manga development, and I must say I really like what I saw in the last 4 chapters. They were awesome.
Especially Itachi, of course =D
That was definitely the sexiest Itachi shot to date. =3 Very nice.
Yeah Jiraiya won me over <3 Which is kinda sad because there's a good chance he wont make it... =/

Pein... I like him but I still feel pretty apathetic towards him. I like Konan (mostly because of how she was in Jiraiya's flashback) more. Both still need to pull me in though.

The latest chapter was awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
But Sai was always part of the 8 man team. I hope we see Hinata show her stuff.

Orochimaru is the most badass villain in the entire series. I mean, he's creepy, creepy voice, uses snakes (creepy), is a pedophile, has a creepy tongue, and is immortal. He's got EVERYTHING.
Sai wasn't included in the group panels from the end of the Sasuke/Deidara match until this recent chapter. For me and SL, it's annoying... >___>

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

Old 12-04-2007, 05:45 PM   #1170
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
:-O! It's Shrike! (EDIT - directed in a "oh, welcome back, man! we missed you lots!" kind of voice)

Well, anyway, I thought the last chapter was pretty good, with Hebi and Konoha 8 and Jiraiya and Pein (which, I think, will never end, at this rate). The only thing I didn't really like was Sai's sudden and unexplained appearance.
<3

Yeah, the chapters were cool, and I agree about Sai.
I enjoyed Jiraiya vs Pain, even though I hold no interest in either of these characters. I hope it will be continued and finished soon.

Too bad old hermit can't last long, though =(

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
Hell yes ~ Welcome back, glad you got your internet working again.
I'll respond to your PM in a bit. <3
I know you will =)

Quote:
That was definitely the sexiest Itachi shot to date. =3 Very nice.
Yeah Jiraiya won me over <3 Which is kinda sad because there's a good chance he wont make it... =/
Itachi <3 /no homo

Jiraiya was awesome, I never expected this much of an old hermit. Well, he is one of the Sannin after all, so I guess it's not that surprising.
I also see him dead soon though. 6 on 1, he lost an arm and he is up against immortal shinobi, or so it would seem.

Quote:
Pein... I like him but I still feel pretty apathetic towards him. I like Konan (mostly because of how she was in Jiraiya's flashback) more. Both still need to pull me in though.
I dislike Pain as much as I did when I learned of his goals and personality.
I admit there is some mystery to his character, but it's nothing like the mystery which shrouds Itachi, Madara or Kabuchimaru.
About his powers-I always knew they were godly. I dislike the design of some of his bodies though, especially the one which cuts of Jira's arm off.
Yahiko body is the best looking character in the whole manga for me, on the other side.

Quote:
The latest chapter was awesome.
Very true.
Itachi on a throne - the best scene ever in Naruto, for me =)

Quote:
Sai wasn't included in the group panels from the end of the Sasuke/Deidara match until this recent chapter. For me and SL, it's annoying... >___>
Even though I currently don't hold much interest in Sai, I was annoyed by it as well. I would like to see more of his character development and more of Team 8 fighting. It is about time, Kishi.
I hope Kishi will explain the Sai disappearance.

Later <3
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote