Is there really a heaven or hell? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 12-05-2007, 04:46 PM   #1
Rock lee 13
Genin

Rock lee 13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Is there really a heaven or hell?

Answer please.

Old 12-05-2007, 04:48 PM   #2
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about
Re: Is there really a heaven or hell?

I think its all relative. I do believe that you go somewhere when you die but I dont think its permamint (Sp?) I think heaven,valhallla,etc. are places you go when your good and so you can be reincarnated as something/someone good. I think hell, hades, etc. is the same thing but bad people. So its a combination of heaven and hell (and the differenet names for it) mixed with the belief of reincarnation. Why then have the two places? So its easier to sort things out and so that once your bad and you go to hell you know when you go to heaven that everything is going to be so much better, and so that you learn from you wrong-doings.
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 05:02 PM   #3
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock lee 13 View Post
Answer please.
I don't think so. I mean, there's nothing leading me to believe there is a heaven or hell. There's no evidence of these places existing. Only groups of people telling you fairy tales (no offense to those who believe these tales) of, omg if ur bad u iz gon go to hellz!!! :O if u iz gud, u iz gon go 2 heavenz!!!! Sorry, I don't believe in any of that. *shrug*
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 05:14 PM   #4
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

god is for chumps. end of story.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 05:18 PM   #5
AnticitizenOne
The One Free Man

AnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to allAnticitizenOne is a name known to all

Well, since the only way you can supposedly see such places is to be dead, we'll never know until we're dead. Even then we won't be able to say anything to any living person because we'll be dead. So there's really no way to be sure, if there's absolutely no way to be right I tend not to have an opinion on something.
Old 12-05-2007, 05:36 PM   #6
4EvEr-Kazekage
Chuunin

4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice

This is kind of an interesting question

I've been a Christian all my life and i too always wonder if there is a heaven or hell.They say that when your good you go to heaven,and when your bad you go "you know where",but that sounds like mumbo-jumbo to me...its like similar to Christmas...if your good you get presents and if your bad blah blah...

Everyday i always wondered wat would happen after i died(where would i go,where would i be, etc.,) kinda creepy imo =/

(\_/)
('__')
(> <)
4EvEr-Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 05:44 PM   #7
jsaviers
Chuunin

jsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of lightjsaviers is a glorious beacon of light

ALRIGHT! Whether or not you believe in Heaven and Hell is an arguement that goes nowhere. But let me ask you this one Question.

Would you take the chance of believing in God and being right,
Or NOT believe in him, and be wrong?

Ultimately the choice is yours. Then again, what does your Heart tell you?
jsaviers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 05:51 PM   #8
mrpiimpnn
Sand God

mrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock lee 13 View Post
Answer please.
I'm sorry for spamming but dude your just going to cause a massive flaming argumentative thread. But I am a Christian and I believe there is a god and I love him. And there are plenty of answers to show that there is a "god".
mrpiimpnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 06:10 PM   #9
Minamoto4444
Genin

Minamoto4444 is an unknown quantity at this point

oh god not ANOTHER thread on this issue!

and by the way if you want to know why we risk the chance to be wrong about faith ask yourself why you are a Athiest or what have you, because if your wrong then man your in for a bad eternity! and I also like to think about it this way then if god exists then man Im gonna love were im going and if im wrong then when im dead ill feel nothing at all so there peoplez.

its just like a game of dice people either you win or you lose period.
Old 12-05-2007, 06:13 PM   #10
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minamoto4444 View Post
oh god not ANOTHER thread on this issue!

and by the way if you want to know why we risk the chance to be wrong about faith ask yourself why you are a Athiest or what have you, because if your wrong then man your in for a bad eternity! and I also like to think about it this way then if god exists then man Im gonna love were im going and if im wrong then when im dead ill feel nothing at all so there peoplez.

its just like a game of dice people either you win or you lose period.
So basicaly what your saying is, you rather follow it blindly and hope to be right that way even if you are wrong your not fucked? Well thats stupid. Thats not even living. I decided to go norse cause I think its awsome, and if your right, then i am god's child and he will accept the fact I wanted to branch out and learn more about things
Old 12-05-2007, 06:18 PM   #11
Sakatsu
Jounin

Sakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really niceSakatsu is just really nice

ever considered reincarnation?

how about a plane of the afterlife which is layered to the point where the naked eye can't see it but the inner eye can? Like looking in a microscope you can see through the layers of a see-through organism given the strength of the microscope.

Ultimately, its the kind of question you've gotta answer for yourself.
Support Local Music!

No infraction without representation, biotches!1!

This is the Symphony of the Damned.

Knowledge Is Power!
Sakatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 06:41 PM   #12
Minamoto4444
Genin

Minamoto4444 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldscarcrow View Post
So basicaly what your saying is, you rather follow it blindly and hope to be right that way even if you are wrong your not fucked? Well thats stupid. Thats not even living. I decided to go norse cause I think its awsome, and if your right, then i am god's child and he will accept the fact I wanted to branch out and learn more about things
Um, little lesson here for people who are high at this moment god dosent give you a ticket to heaven because you "branched out". thats like saying to your girlfriend that you should be able to get back together even though you Cheated on her right in front of her, bashed her in front of her, because you were trying to learn about other poeple. this is retarded on so many levels. also im not following it blindly, that is also retarded, you think I just went to a church and said "God exists" No I actually did RESERCH and was actaully a huge god hater I was raised in a heavy Athiest family and went to youth group with my friend and really thought about it and 2years later was baptised(without any of my family showing up).
Old 12-05-2007, 06:46 PM   #13
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
god is for chumps. end of story.
Bahahaha, win.

Anywho, figurative Heaven and Hell, sure, there can be. Literally, however, I don't think so. I haven't seen any signs whatsoever that point towards their existences.
Old 12-05-2007, 07:10 PM   #14
ThyMaiden
I like it dirty 24/7

Location: At the gates of Midian... yes thats in greenland... lol
ThyMaiden is an unknown quantity at this point

Heaven and hell are names given by christianity. It must b a place beyond death for me, which ever is diferent for good or bad ppl I cant say. But I dont think our soul would b lost, but also the reincarnation is plausible it cant b an endless cycle and souls have to go to a final resting place.
ThyMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 07:14 PM   #15
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minamoto4444 View Post
Um, little lesson here for people who are high at this moment god dosent give you a ticket to heaven because you "branched out". thats like saying to your girlfriend that you should be able to get back together even though you Cheated on her right in front of her, bashed her in front of her, because you were trying to learn about other poeple. this is retarded on so many levels. also im not following it blindly, that is also retarded, you think I just went to a church and said "God exists" No I actually did RESERCH and was actaully a huge god hater I was raised in a heavy Athiest family and went to youth group with my friend and really thought about it and 2years later was baptised(without any of my family showing up).
Im not high, and noone said anything about getting a ticket. I just think your life would be more filling and worth living if you just live. The hell wit rules, why live like someone is watching? Why not just live how you want? Dress in all black (Johnny cash was a christian and wore all black) Challange athority and just live man.