VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!] - Page 101 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-05-2007, 10:46 PM   #1501
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Yeah i would go with Sasuke and Oro too. Those two are both extremely smart and combined, would be more than enough of a match for Shika and Kakashi's smarts. Both Sasuke and Oro know how to use clones, regeneration, and Sasuke's Sharingan really well. Sasuke's Sharingan would outmatch Kakashi's in my opinion, even if Kakashi has a MS. Both Sasuke and Oro's Genjutsu abilities would out do Kakashi, and outlast him. Like one of you said, Sasuke and Oro have a larger Chakra amount than Kakashi, Shika, and Sakura. As for Sakura. Her strength will only get her so far with Sasuke and Oro's abilities to trick with genjutsu and clones.

I would also give this one to Sasuke and Oro.

As for Oro vs Kakashi, Gai, and Asuma. Nobody stated anything about Gai releasing his gates. With that, his Taijutsu, Kakashi's Ninjutsu and sharingan, and some help from Asuma. I think they would win.

A Member of The Dragonball Z Fan Club
A Member of The Avatar: The last airbender FC
katonha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to katonha For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)

Old 12-07-2007, 08:08 AM   #1502
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by katonha View Post
Both Sasuke and Oro know how to use clones, regeneration, and Sasuke's Sharingan really well.
When has Sasuke ever been shown to use clones?

Quote:
Sasuke's Sharingan would outmatch Kakashi's in my opinion, even if Kakashi has a MS.
Hm. I kind of have to disagree there. Although Sasuke's Sharingan will eventually be more than Itachi's, which automatically eventually makes it better than Kakashi's, right now, Sasuke hasn't shown anything, Sharingan wise, that Kakashi can't do himself.

Quote:
Both Sasuke and Oro's Genjutsu abilities would out do Kakashi, and outlast him.
The outlasting part is truth, but Oro is weak against genjutsu, especially Sharingan genjutsu. Let's hope Kakashi can take advantage of that.

Quote:
Like one of you said, Sasuke and Oro have a larger Chakra amount than Kakashi, Shika, and Sakura. As for Sakura. Her strength will only get her so far with Sasuke and Oro's abilities to trick with genjutsu and clones.
Oro doesn't use genjutsu. Also, I really doubt Sakura's strength would be a factor against Sasuke at all. I can imagine Shika binding Sasuke in place while Sakura rushes him to go for an OHKO punch, but Sasuke is so fast that he can just go CS2 and over power Shika and his shadow binds. Sakura's strength may come in handy against Oro, though, since Tsunade was able to beat the living daylights out of him with pure taijutsu.

Quote:
As for Oro vs Kakashi, Gai, and Asuma. Nobody stated anything about Gai releasing his gates. With that, his Taijutsu, Kakashi's Ninjutsu and sharingan, and some help from Asuma. I think they would win.
Sure about that? Remember that Oro is extremely difficult to kill and is quite durable. He can take a large beating. It's possible that Oro can just begin his healing process after Gai busts out his gates. Or he'll just regenerate or pull his body back together like he's done before. I don't see Gai's taijutsu as too much of a threat, but more of a distraction so Kakashi can use strong ninjutsu, or MS.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeyM1979 For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-08-2007, 02:17 AM   #1503
katonha
Hunter-Nin

katonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enoughkatonha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
When has Sasuke ever been shown to use clones?
I wasn't neccessarilly talking about Sasuke using clones, but i was talking mainly about Oro's sheading ability. Like when he lost an arm to 3 tailed Naruto, sheaded his skin, and had his arm back.

Quote:
Hm. I kind of have to disagree there. Although Sasuke's Sharingan will eventually be more than Itachi's, which automatically eventually makes it better than Kakashi's, right now, Sasuke hasn't shown anything, Sharingan wise, that Kakashi can't do himself.
I don't remember Kakashi using any Genjutsus or talking about seeing the color of chakra.

Quote:
The outlasting part is truth, but Oro is weak against genjutsu, especially Sharingan genjutsu. Let's hope Kakashi can take advantage of that.
Yeah, but like i said before, i don't think we have seen Kakashi use any Genjutsus yet.
Quote:
Oro doesn't use genjutsu. Also, I really doubt Sakura's strength would be a factor against Sasuke at all. I can imagine Shika binding Sasuke in place while Sakura rushes him to go for an OHKO punch, but Sasuke is so fast that he can just go CS2 and over power Shika and his shadow binds. Sakura's strength may come in handy against Oro, though, since Tsunade was able to beat the living daylights out of him with pure taijutsu.
Oro uses that kind of killing intent that he used in the Forest of Death, but not Genjutsu for, but Sasuke. As for the rest of this comment, that was kind of what i was trying to say. You must have misunderstood it or i didn't make it clear. Here is what i said:" Her strength will only get her so far with Sasuke and Oro's abilities to trick with genjutsu and clones." In other words, i was kind of saying that Sakura's strength can only do a little to effect the fight or nothing at all.
Quote:
Sure about that? Remember that Oro is extremely difficult to kill and is quite durable. He can take a large beating. It's possible that Oro can just begin his healing process after Gai busts out his gates. Or he'll just regenerate or pull his body back together like he's done before. I don't see Gai's taijutsu as too much of a threat, but more of a distraction so Kakashi can use strong ninjutsu, or MS.
That last part. With Gai's level of Taijutsu and the upgrade from all the gates, i believe that he could do more than be a distraction. With his speed with all the gates released, i believe that he could match Oro's speed. As for his strength, with the gates released, i think his strength would be close to Tsunade's strength. We all saw how effective Tsunades's strength was againist Oro.

With all this stuff from Oro, combined with Kakashi, Kakashi's jutsu and Sharingan/MS, and help from Asuma, i think they could do it.

Last edited by katonha; 12-08-2007 at 02:19 AM.
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-15-2007, 01:29 PM   #1504
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Oro & Sasuke vs. Sakura, Kakashi, & Shika??

Ok very unfair fight considering Kakashi fears Oro & Sasuke can takeout both Sakura & Shika at the same time... Very unfair fight in my opinion... Sasuke & Oro win this hands down without much effort.

Oro vs Kakashi, Gai, and Asuma

A much better match up as we have 3 of the most experienced jounins vs. the legendary Sannin called Orochimaru. With Kakashi's growth in skill level I wouldn't put it past him to come up with a plan to takeout Oro with the help of Gai & Asuma. So I'll give this one to team Konoha.

Edit: On second thought I change my mind. I didn't factor in Oro summoning the 1st & 2nd Hokages. So Orochimaru is my winner.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 12-15-2007 at 01:31 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-15-2007, 05:38 PM   #1505
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about

Pain vs Minato

Now that would be a fight. I think that Minato would kick his ass. Jira was way to slow and couldn't evade Pain's attacks, but Minato on the other hand is a lot faster and he's the master of rasengan and wind jutsu. Pain wouldn't last a sec.

DGLG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DGLG For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-15-2007, 05:40 PM   #1506
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Pain hasn't showed his powers and we know next to nothing about Minato except he invented 3 jutsu. That's about it.
So, no, I cannot say who is stronger.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-15-2007, 06:03 PM   #1507
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about

Well, Minato wins in speed, that's for sure, but we still don't know the true power of rinnegan.

DGLG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DGLG For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-15-2007, 06:19 PM   #1508
Anbu-Kakashi
Missing-Nin

Anbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura about

Minato hands down would whoop his ass Flying thunder god or his Sushinn which are fuking fast especially thunder god and he took sushinn to a level nobody has taken it before speed was is gift nuff said.

Pain would lose the moment he would see minato it would be the end due to minato's high speed there is no reason to even question it the power of the rinnegan was shown nothing more to it pain used his full power to beat one man end of story.
Anbu-Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Anbu-Kakashi For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-15-2007, 06:19 PM   #1509
katonha
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGLG View Post
Well, Minato wins in speed, that's for sure, but we still don't know the true power of rinnegan.
We honestly don't know how fast Minato is, or if he even has wind nature chakra. Both of them are unknown for the most part, so you can't say who would win yet.

goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-15-2007, 06:27 PM   #1510
Anbu-Kakashi
Missing-Nin

Anbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
We honestly don't know how fast Minato is, or if he even has wind nature chakra. Both of them are unknown for the most part, so you can't say who would win yet.
we do know how fast he is read kakashi gaiden he took out armies in seconds and his sushinn is unsurpassed minato's specialty was speed damn it read the kage bio's everyone of them had their own specialty.

Shodaime-herculean strength,mokuton ninjutsu

Nidaime-unsurpassed level of using water ninjutsu,and kinjutsu to fight

Sandaime-knowledge of over 1000 jutsu and new all the jutsu in konoha,also was praised as god of shinobi

Yondaime- speed and his rasengan,was the fastest shinboi in konoha and the greatest ever produced his sushinn gave him the nickname konoha's yellow flash he also had thunder god jutsu which let him travel any distance in a matter of seconds and defeated kyuubi by sealing it in his son naruto.

Godaime-medical ninjutsu user unsurpassed,herculean strength and a sannin.

Minato was just that damn good armies were forced to retreat on sighting don't give me rank crap it doesn't matter even it was 3 kages it is all about his insane speed that cannot be tracked by anyone he can easily take out all 6 at once without doing much by the time pain notices he will be joinging jiraiya.
Anbu-Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Anbu-Kakashi For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-15-2007, 06:58 PM   #1511
katonha
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu-Kakashi View Post
we do know how fast he is read kakashi gaiden he took out armies in seconds and his sushinn is unsurpassed minato's specialty was speed damn it read the kage bio's everyone of them had their own specialty.

Shodaime-herculean strength,mokuton ninjutsu

Nidaime-unsurpassed level of using water ninjutsu,and kinjutsu to fight

Sandaime-knowledge of over 1000 jutsu and new all the jutsu in konoha,also was praised as god of shinobi

Yondaime- speed and his rasengan,was the fastest shinboi in konoha and the greatest ever produced his sushinn gave him the nickname konoha's yellow flash he also had thunder god jutsu which let him travel any distance in a matter of seconds and defeated kyuubi by sealing it in his son naruto.

Godaime-medical ninjutsu user unsurpassed,herculean strength and a sannin.

Minato was just that damn good armies were forced to retreat on sighting don't give me rank crap it doesn't matter even it was 3 kages it is all about his insane speed that cannot be tracked by anyone he can easily take out all 6 at once without doing much by the time pain notices he will be joinging jiraiya.
OK. I was saying that we don't know the full extent of what he can do. Yeah wwe know that he has extreme speed and the Rasengan, but besides that, all we can go on is his little skirmishes in Kakashi Gaiden.

Don't give you crap. You just saying that he could take out all 6 Pain's that easy when we don't even know what the rest of the Pains can do is crap.

Yeah, he is known pretty much as the best that came out of Konoha, but did Pain come out of Konoha. If Pain is strong enough to kill Jiraiya without even revealing his complete power, right now, it is impossible to tell who would win.

Another thing, saying that Minato can't be tracked, just shows how much you know about his jutsu. It is easy to track his Thunder God jutsu if you know where the mark is. With all of Pain's eye abilities, to see from six different perspectives, i would guess that he would be able to find it.

goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-15-2007, 07:01 PM   #1512
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Relax, Kakashi =)
We know Minato was very fast, and we know he can take out fodder nins at any given time in seconds, but we do not know how would he fare against a shinobi of much higher level.
Minato is not immortal. He can die as well.

I don't like speculating anything before I know full abilities of both shinobi who are fighting.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-15-2007, 07:26 PM   #1513
katonha
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Relax, Kakashi =)
We know Minato was very fast, and we know he can take out fodder nins at any given time in seconds, but we do not know how would he fare against a shinobi of much higher level.
Minato is not immortal. He can die as well.

I don't like speculating anything before I know full abilities of both shinobi who are fighting.
The same thing with me. That was kind of what i was trying to say about not seeing their full abilities. That is kind of why i always defend people who full power we haven't seen, like Kisame for example. Yeah Minato took out those minor shinobi in Kakashi Gaiden, but besides that, we never saw him go up againist anyone stronger. We don't know how it would turn out if Minato went up againist Pain.

goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-15-2007, 07:27 PM   #1514
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Minato vs. Pein? What in the world? Pein doesn't lose, but I don't know about Minato.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sharingan Lord For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)
Old 12-16-2007, 10:40 PM   #1515
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

How about another match-up?

- Kurenai vs. Konan

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nexus For This Useful Post:
goldengod (08-30-2010)