Fight Teh Power Organization!! - Page 30 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 12-08-2007, 12:54 AM   #436
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Re: Fight Teh Powa Organization

Kat my earlier post about personal vendetta it sort of came out wrong but its sort of along the lines of "payback" as you did say. Also I did say it's not directed towards you if your reading comprehension is any better than mine. You should also mind your language i your offended say so don't start shooting off fuck this fuck that. Just make your point thats it I'm pretty sure you don't need mindless foul language to win an argument or make your point. It's not the first time you've done it either. Coincidentally last time it was with Ino11. All I'm saying is regardless of what reason someone is reporting a post their reporting it because they found it offensive. If one person found it offensive and was competent enough to use the post button which half the people on this forum don't, and it just so happens to be Miburo so be it. Why treat it any different just cause he posted it. That just shows clear leniency to other members, how does that possibly enforce the rules that are set on NL. What if a newb decided to report something just cause he hasn't got a track record would his report be taken seriously?

Miburo - Added lol we need more girls goddamnit. To many cocks flying around in one thread is bad for our health rofl.

ASF thread was supposed to be about Asian Sex Force but some people might have been offended with seeing nudes of me

Mikey don't I get no hoes man, whats this your showing favouritsm to G all of a sudden. Down with the facists!

FIGHT TEH POWER WITH FYAR!!

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2007, 12:54 AM   #437
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

aw, LN u maek me sayud. do u not liek me? >:
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 12:56 AM   #438
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugoiNaruto162 View Post
aw, LN u maek me sayud. do u not liek me? >:
Of course I liek you, but not as much as mudkipz I just see this as something that will fill the Revolutions gap in my cold, dark, twisted... organ thing that's in the chest cavity.
Old 12-08-2007, 12:58 AM   #439
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

no i was giving kites details to make a poll and i cant see the window til i post a thread so XD.....
^ answered in the other thread about why i posted that thread...

BK-Asian Sex Force...lmao...that's a good idea <.<...>.>
Old 12-08-2007, 01:01 AM   #440
Miburo

Quote:
Lawl. There aren't really any secret mod plans...sorry to disappoint you. XD
Oh, I see. Sure there aren't. *wink wink* ; )

Quote:
Nope, I think he just said something about wanting a reason to bash us for doing a bad job. XD
I knew it. Wow, he even bashes on his own grunts. Seems he's more fascist than I thought. Which is pretty bad, since I thought he was really, really fascist. : )

@BK- Well done, soldier. Edit: Oh, and well said. Also, it's hard to find chicks on the internets. Add Apetheticdimwit. She was assuming in that Brawl thread, pretty sure she'd fight teh fuckin' powar!

@LN-Fuck yeah! /salute

Last edited by Miburo; 12-08-2007 at 01:04 AM.
Old 12-08-2007, 01:04 AM   #441
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
Kat my earlier post about personal vendetta it sort of came out wrong but its sort of along the lines of "payback" as you did say. Also I did say it's not directed towards you if your reading comprehension is any better than mine. You should also mind your language i your offended say so don't start shooting off fuck this fuck that. Just make your point thats it I'm pretty sure you don't need mindless foul language to win an argument or make your point. It's not the first time you've done it either. Coincidentally last time it was with Ino11.
Lolz. I have a dirty mouth. I'm sorry if my swearing has offended you, O Great One. >:

Also, I said fuck only once, and for emphasis. Don't like it, too bad, lol.
Quote:
All I'm saying is regardless of what reason someone is reporting a post their reporting it because they found it offensive. If one person found it offensive and was competent enough to use the post button which half the people on this forum don't, and it just so happens to be Miburo so be it. Why treat it any different just cause he posted it. That just shows clear leniency to other members, how does that possibly enforce the rules that are set on NL. What if a newb decided to report something just cause he hasn't got a track record would his report be taken seriously?
Lol, Shino said that "the way he said it wasn't racist, nor was anyone offended by it". Exact words, I swurr. I think that it would have turned out the same way whether it would have been a newbie or an older member like Miburo.

Also there are people (ino11 has done it, for instance) who report posts that they do not find offensive just in order to get someone in trouble. Last time I checked, you don't have access to the staff forum, and thus have no knowledge of what posts are reported, nor of their content or intention. Thank you very much. ;D
Old 12-08-2007, 01:05 AM   #442
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Man Kat is sexy, OG too.

Last edited by G; 12-08-2007 at 01:06 AM.
G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 01:06 AM   #443
daftershan
Missing-Nin

daftershan is an unknown quantity at this point

I (corbenk) have become the power, since then, I've realized how easy it is to catch proxies. Simply put, BRIGHT FUCKIN READ IP ICON. I do agree with your cause, as the moderators on NL are fucking nuts, however, I've lost complete interest on posting here. Oh, I'll be around from time to time, canvassing the forums. I simply wont be posting, well not until I need to.

TL;DR: You make me so hot, You make me wanna drop, your so ridiculous, I can't even stop, I can hardly breathe, you make me wanna scream you're so fabulous, your so good to me, baby!
daftershan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 01:07 AM   #444
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daftershan View Post
I (corbenk) have become the power, since then, I've realized how easy it is to catch proxies. Simply put, BRIGHT FUCKIN READ IP ICON. I do agree with your cause, as the moderators on NL are fucking nuts, however, I've lost complete interest on posting here. Oh, I'll be around from time to time, canvassing the forums. I simply wont be posting, well not until I need to.

TL;DR: You make me so hot, You make me wanna drop, your so ridiculous, I can't even stop, I can hardly breathe, you make me wanna scream you're so fabulous, your so good to me, baby!
Quoted for Foreverness
Old 12-08-2007, 01:15 AM   #445
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by daftershan View Post

ROFLMFAO he's back from the dead godayum thiskid FIGHTS TEH POWER more than anyone.

MIBS - NB, not soldier/Salutes back and readys arms.

Kat - It's cool, don't worry bout it also I do have access my name Hacker the NL smacker. So I pretty much lurk in there you just dont know it.

G - I don't know what the hell I'm replying to lol just thought I'd add you on my reply list.

LN - Welcome you are now dubbed an asian nigger 4 lyfe. Now go and FIGHT TEH POWER with you lightning and whatnot.

OAK - I knew you would like teh ideas of my nudes you naughty naugty gyrl.

Old 12-08-2007, 01:18 AM   #446
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
LN - Welcome you are now dubbed an asian nigger 4 lyfe. Now go and FIGHT TEH POWER with you lightning and whatnot.
Gee, thanks? o_0
Old 12-08-2007, 01:18 AM   #447
daftershan
Missing-Nin

daftershan is an unknown quantity at this point

Like I said, it is not just fighting of power, it is fighting of unjust moderation. I am TEH FUCKING POWA on another forum and we never give infractions. If shit is spammed we delete it. If they keep spammin we might warn them, then if they keep spamming the same shit we MIGHT ban them. The only thing we really care about is Graphic Ripping.

The mods are fucking Janitors, the smods are the fuckin top janitor with a shit office.
daftershan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 01:19 AM   #448
Miburo

Quote:
Lol, Shino said that "the way he said it wasn't racist, nor was anyone offended by it". Exact words, I swurr. I think that it would have turned out the same way whether it would have been a newbie or an older member like Miburo.
@Shino-Are you serious? Do you even know what racism means? Look up all the definitions of "silly" that could possibly fit into that context and then apply them to an entire race of people. Seriously, there's no way you can be typing half the shit you type with a straight face. And god knows the "Don't worry guys, shino checks to make sure everything is fair" excuse for shitty rules mods use is (even more of) a complete joke after shit like this.

Not to mention how unbelievable it is that he can say "no one was offended by it" when I'm saying right now that I was offended by it. I also made it perfectly clear that I was when using the report post function as well.

Obviously the report post function is a complete joke. I say we just use it to comment on what we think of every post that we read. I'm going to report this post for being fucking awesome, since I wrote it. Fuck yeah!

@Corbenk-You rule. Keep coming back.

Last edited by Miburo; 12-08-2007 at 01:22 AM.
Old 12-08-2007, 01:23 AM   #449
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
@Shino-Are you serious? Do you even know what racism means? Look up all the definitions of "silly" that could possibly fit into that context and then apply them to an entire race of people. Seriously, there's no way you can be typing half the shit you type with a straight face. And god knows the "Don't worry guys, shino checks to make sure everything is fair" excuse for shitty rules mods use is (even more of) a complete joke after shit like this.

Not to mention how unbelievable it is that he can say "no one was offended by it" when I'm saying right now that I was offended by it. I also made it perfectly clear that I was when using the report post function as well.

Obviously the report post function is a complete joke. I say we just use it to comment on what we think of every post that we read. I'm going to report this post for being fucking awesome, since I wrote it. Fuck yeah!
That is fighting teh power like a true fuckin leader. Also I'm pretty sure you didn't just write it was offensive but had an entire paragraph on why it was. If still it was unjustly ruled out then we know there is a conspiracy on wiping the olds out and bringing in the baby bottle feeding newbs who only post about how Naruto will look with 9 tails, and if Sasuke will ever beat Itachi.

Old 12-08-2007, 01:46 AM   #450
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Nah, no paragraph. But he did report it twice in a row.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid
Kat - It's cool, don't worry bout it also I do have access my name Hacker the NL smacker. So I pretty much lurk in there you just dont know it.
I have only one thing to say to that:

Rofl.