Naruto can active Rin'negan ??? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 01:41 PM   #1
tranchiemtai
Academy Student

tranchiemtai is an unknown quantity at this point
Naruto can active Rin'negan ???

naruto is son of Uzumaki Kushina so Naruto can active Rin'negan ,
Is that true ?

Old 12-14-2007, 01:44 PM   #2
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto can active Rin'negan ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranchiemtai View Post
naruto is son of Uzumaki Kushina so Naruto can active Rin'negan ,
Is that true ?
*Reminder: DON'T FLAME, DON'T FLAME, DON'T FLAME!!!*

And why do u say that?

Old 12-14-2007, 01:50 PM   #3
Anbu-Kakashi
Missing-Nin

Anbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura about

No it's not true the rinnegan is possed by pain kushina has nothing to do with it lol i think this thread should be closed because you completely got your facts wrong.

@DGLG ROFFLLL GOOD REMINDER, I ALMOST FORGOT WEREN'T YOU QUITING THE MANGA.
Old 12-14-2007, 01:59 PM   #4
hominicus
Academy Student

hominicus is an unknown quantity at this point

We dont know what powers did Kushina had....

But its not Rinnegan for sure.

Or maybe... Kushina is Pein?
Old 12-14-2007, 02:07 PM   #5
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu-Kakashi View Post
No it's not true the rinnegan is possed by pain kushina has nothing to do with it lol i think this thread should be closed because you completely got your facts wrong.

@DGLG ROFFLLL GOOD REMINDER, I ALMOST FORGOT WEREN'T YOU QUITING THE MANGA.
I am...this will be my last chapter. Still I will discuss the things I know.

Ofc Kushina didn't have rinnegan. I guess she had some crazy hair jutsu, but not rinnegan.

That would be stupid.

Old 12-14-2007, 02:13 PM   #6
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Why would it be stupid.. with the way naruto is going anything is possible.. i mean look at the tobi/obito/madara story line.. thats far fetched as hell so why couldnt this about Kushina be true..
Old 12-14-2007, 02:25 PM   #7
Anbu-Kakashi
Missing-Nin

Anbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGLG View Post
I am...this will be my last chapter. Still I will discuss the things I know.

Ofc Kushina didn't have rinnegan. I guess she had some crazy hair jutsu, but not rinnegan.

That would be stupid.
You shouldn't because jiraiya is still in this one for a little bit lol and he already gave the info to pa so you will find out who pain is right after this arc ends.

@mystik it wasn't farfetched it was already assumed that madara existed from the statue and kyuubi more jiraiya knew kushina if she had the rinnegan we would have known about i in this fight ok pain posses the rinnegan that is all not kushina.

And more this thread is completely stupid because the person who made it obviously made a big mistake.
Old 12-14-2007, 02:29 PM   #8
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Well there is obviously something major about Pein cause of the way Jiraiya said it.. but if it were to be her what i wouldnt understand is why and what would make her totally flip out.. anything is a possibility...
Old 12-14-2007, 02:34 PM   #9
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGLG View Post
*Reminder: DON'T FLAME, DON'T FLAME, DON'T FLAME!!!*

And why do u say that?
LOL! Good save...... 'cause you knew it was going to b coming. I had to see that it was the person's first post to stop.

But teh answer is str8 out no to that question/statement
Old 12-14-2007, 02:45 PM   #10
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Well no one should flame or get mad at this person for making this thread cause its a rumor going around that she could be Pein.. so its not their fault they believe it.. and if it isnt her then who is it.. cause if its nagato or Yahiko would jiraiya of been that suprised.. or maybe just maybe its Yondaime O_O

j/k XDDDDD
Old 12-14-2007, 03:37 PM   #11
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

The Rin'nengan seems like the most cheesiest Doujutsu next to the Sharingan.. Yes cheesy... -_-;;

Kushina has that Uzumaki clan trait.. A "Ninjutsu+" type of thingy.. If you know what i mean.. Naruto has it aswell.... If Naruto can activate Rinnengan.. He will become a Profound moron like Pein.

Last edited by Silverblade; 12-14-2007 at 03:39 PM.
Old 12-14-2007, 03:56 PM   #12
Kakkakuzu
Chuunin

Kakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
so its not their fault they believe it..
Did someone point a gun at their heads, yelling "Believe it!"?

EDIT: Choosing the high road. Yeah...

Last edited by Kakkakuzu; 12-14-2007 at 03:58 PM.
Old 12-14-2007, 06:23 PM   #13
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkakuzu View Post
Did someone point a gun at their heads, yelling "Believe it!"?

EDIT: Choosing the high road. Yeah...
yeah they did have a gun pointed to their head.. i saw it XDDD j/k
Believe it now damn it believe it now ... ack i sound almost like naruto cept i said believe it to many times in a row.. *sigh* maybe soon we will find out who wuss i mean Pein sorry my bad really is..
Old 12-14-2007, 07:36 PM   #14
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

Naruto with the Rinnegan+Kyuubi? No, I doubt that Kishi would give Naruto that much power.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Old 12-14-2007, 08:05 PM   #15
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

And what makes you (directed at the author of this thread) think that Kushina has/had the Rinnegan?
Closed Thread