I'm out - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 12-14-2007, 08:15 PM   #31
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about
Re: I'm out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I think you're confusing me with Greasemonkey, my good sir. I'm not over-weight. ; )
idk miburo, your shits gettin' weak
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-14-2007, 08:26 PM   #32
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldscarcrow View Post
idk miburo, your shits gettin' weak
Eh, coming for you, the epitome of wit, that hurts. ; )

Also, unlike a lot of lame asses here, I don't like going for the weak targets. I mean, calling someone you've never even seen fat? Might as well have thrown some 'ur mommas' in there while he's at it. Saying stuff like that practically equates to owning yourself. A half-assed one liner was more than adequate given the situation. : )
Old 12-14-2007, 08:34 PM   #33
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Also, unlike a lot of lame asses here, I don't like going for the weak targets. I mean, calling someone you've never even seen fat? Might as well have thrown some 'ur mommas' in there while he's at it. Saying stuff like that practically equates to owning yourself. A half-assed one liner was more than adequate given the situation. : )
oh but har har har imma mocck joo gfz!cuz i totalee dint get the points!

Dude shut up, your hypocritical. Youll mock a situiation that you dont understand but you bitch about someong calling someone fat when they havnt seen them? Whatever im sure your gona take another 5 hours to come up with a witty quote thats sure to get you hard.

This is why i takes miburo so long to reply:"*fap fap fap* oh yes, whos the smartest member of nl oh god, i am oh yes!"

Last edited by fieldscarcrow; 12-14-2007 at 08:38 PM.
fieldscarcrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 08:35 PM   #34
EJ
Reckless

EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

It took you this long to write that, I expected better

your shit's getting weak,

Ima bounce.
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 08:37 PM   #35
Evil-Tsunade
Missing-Nin

Evil-Tsunade has a spectacular aura aboutEvil-Tsunade has a spectacular aura aboutEvil-Tsunade has a spectacular aura aboutEvil-Tsunade has a spectacular aura about

FAT peope bounce.

>_> Damn I had to.
Evil-Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 08:39 PM   #36
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

this is what they want, turning us against eachother, 2 big names clashing, maddness
Old 12-14-2007, 08:51 PM   #37
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Dude shut up, your hypocritical. Youll mock a situiation that you dont understand but you bitch about someong calling someone fat when they havnt seen them? Whatever im sure your gona take another 5 hours to come up with a witty quote thats sure to get you hard.

This is why i takes miburo so long to reply:"*fap fap fap* oh yes, whos the smartest member of nl oh god, i am oh yes!"
Dur it took u 15 minutes to post this, this must meen you took that entire time to type ur post! U took so long LOL

To make it clear, yes, I'm mocking you.
Old 12-14-2007, 08:52 PM   #38
Yamato-sama
Chuunin

Yamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really nice

REAL Toilet paper, is poison oak on a stick, supported by bark. And wipes? Wipes don't really exist.

*********|-------------------------/
****o===||__O__________________/ -ZABUZA sword!
*********|____________________/

"But mine doesn't cut through rice paper!" *muffled*
Yamato-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 09:02 PM   #39
Miburo

Quote:

What situation did I mock without understanding? Are you referring to when I said that thing about your gf changing her myspace? What part of that did I get wrong? Are you saying that you didn't make a thread where you complained about that shit? Couldn't be that, because you did.

Don't assume that just because I call you on making an attention whore thread about something I find lame doesn't mean I 'don't get it.' . Didn't it ever occur to you that I may have understood the situation perfectly, yet just couldn't care less about your stupid relationship problems and made a joke of it instead of taking it seriously? Of course not, because then you'd have nothing to try to call me on, then fail miserably at. Cry moar, emo kid.

Also, how do you know how long it took me to type something? No way I could have walked away from the computer or anything right? Who's got weak shit? Might want to look up the meaning of that saying about people throwing rocks while living in glass houses, then you might understand how stupid it is for you guys to be calling me on that one. Key word being 'might,' I sure as hell won't hold my breath.

Last edited by Miburo; 12-14-2007 at 09:03 PM.