Rubik's FC - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Create a Fanclub

Create a Fanclub This is where you create your own fanclubs. Make sure to read the rules before doing so.

Old 10-25-2007, 09:35 PM   #1
brandoi
bloodyazn

brandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nice
Rubik's FC

Well, I know probably many of you don't know how to solve a Rubik's cube, but some may. So I thought why not make an FC so we can talk about Rubik's cube or maybe just anything, and maybe I'll give out some tips on how to solve one, then you can show off to your friends. . I hope to get a web-designer so we can make sigs. Thanks

Owner
1. brandoi

Co-Owner
1.gaaraofthesand.1234
2.tenkaichymaster

Members

Banners:

Last edited by brandoi; 10-25-2007 at 10:32 PM.
brandoi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-25-2007, 09:55 PM   #2
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

gaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rubik's FC

Sure why not, I will join. Been trying to figure one of those things for years.... Heres a banner i made for you...

gaaraofthesand.1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 10:07 PM   #3
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

Hey I wanna join too, can i be the co-owner?

Nice banner bro...
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 10:32 PM   #4
brandoi
bloodyazn

brandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nice

Come join guys
Old 10-25-2007, 10:35 PM   #5
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

gaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to behold

Ok, so how do you think we should solve a rubiks cube?
Old 10-25-2007, 10:36 PM   #6
brandoi
bloodyazn

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaaraofthesand.1234 View Post
Ok, so how do you think we should solve a rubiks cube?
Lol? How? There are algorithms to memorize and such.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:46 PM   #7
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

Yeah... umm.. like which? anybody knows?

Actually I am not very skilled at solving these cubes... I can make it, but it's kinda hard...
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 10:49 PM   #8
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

I have never solved one in my life, I looked up the instructions, but i did not get them...
Old 10-25-2007, 11:03 PM   #9
brandoi
bloodyazn

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaaraofthesand.1234 View Post
I have never solved one in my life, I looked up the instructions, but i did not get them...
If this becomes an official FC, we'll start talking
Old 11-25-2007, 07:33 PM   #10
xoRAZORBLADESxo
Chuunin

xoRAZORBLADESxo will become famous soon enoughxoRAZORBLADESxo will become famous soon enough

You should tell me how. Tell me how to do it.
Old 12-16-2007, 08:08 PM   #11
mrpiimpnn
Sand God

mrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enough

I'll join if you want
mrpiimpnn is offline   Reply With Quote