The Genius FC - Page 79 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 12-04-2007, 05:57 PM   #1171
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough
Re: The Genius FC

well, it's not like we missed anything. he was just running around...wait, are you pissed because it was a mistake or you wanted to see him???

I wonder when we're going to see Orochimaru again...probably a while after everything recent. But I wonder HOW we are going to see him come back. I mean a random occurrence and a fight where he dies just isn't Orochimaru. he has to be plotting something like the destruction of Konoha again, although I don't know how he will do it...

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-04-2007, 06:12 PM   #1172
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
Pein... I like him but I still feel pretty apathetic towards him. I like Konan (mostly because of how she was in Jiraiya's flashback) more. Both still need to pull me in though.
I don't like Pein too much. His goals, character, and the way he responds to Jiraiya when he talks about the past. Konan just didn't say anything, but Pein is always like, "We are Pein..."

And also there's that mystery of who he really is - there's that body of Yahiko, but where's Nagato?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike
I admit there is some mystery to his character, but it's nothing like the mystery which shrouds Itachi, Madara or Kabuchimaru.
About his powers-I always knew they were godly. I dislike the design of some of his bodies though, especially the one which cuts of Jira's arm off.
Yahiko body is the best looking character in the whole manga for me, on the other side.
:lol:, at first, when you were naming off mysterious characters, I misread Kabuchimaru as Konohamaru. 8D

Pein's bodies looked really unappealing. Agreed about Yahiko.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Too bad old hermit can't last long, though =(

Jiraiya was awesome, I never expected this much of an old hermit. Well, he is one of the Sannin after all, so I guess it's not that surprising.
I also see him dead soon though. 6 on 1, he lost an arm and he is up against immortal shinobi, or so it would seem.
Poor Jiraiya.

It's either retreat or die.
And I hope he runs away.

But hopefully things'll go well... I mean, Tsunade said she bet he wouldn't come back, right?

Quote:
Itachi on a throne - the best scene ever in Naruto, for me =)
Personally I thought that frame was funny. Especially the last frame, when Sasuke was at his feet. (!!)

Quote:
Even though I currently don't hold much interest in Sai, I was annoyed by it as well. I would like to see more of his character development and more of Team 8 fighting. It is about time, Kishi.
I hope Kishi will explain the Sai disappearance.
The weird thing was, no one said anything like "Dude, where were you?!" when he suddenly reappeared. And I'm really excited to see Team 8 fight, finally, but I think it won't be good; it's Tobi/Madara, one of the mainest villains, right?

Kishimoto better get his head in the game.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY
well, it's not like we missed anything. he was just running around...wait, are you pissed because it was a mistake or you wanted to see him???

I wonder when we're going to see Orochimaru again...probably a while after everything recent. But I wonder HOW we are going to see him come back. I mean a random occurrence and a fight where he dies just isn't Orochimaru. he has to be plotting something like the destruction of Konoha again, although I don't know how he will do it...
Because it was an unexplained mistake. Originally, I thought that Sai had ran into Kabuchimaru or something, and UT also had an awesome idea that he was doing some ROOT business. Sadly...nothing happened.

Last edited by Sharingan Lord; 12-04-2007 at 06:14 PM.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 11:52 AM   #1173
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

I'm considering making a Naruto Debating FC. Basically, it's for members who enjoy good debates. We'd be using character from the Genius list, but other characters also who aren't considered geniuses. We'd like, hold a debate weekly or monthly, however that works, and whoever wins gets to choose the following debate topic. Also, neither side is allowed any help. What do you guys think?
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 12:04 PM   #1174
Anbu-Kakashi
Missing-Nin

Anbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura about

Good idea by the way can i join
Anbu-Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 12:07 PM   #1175
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

how would the system work? I'd be interested.

Old 12-16-2007, 12:07 PM   #1176
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu-Kakashi View Post
Good idea by the way can i join
No, you can't join. /adds you
Old 12-16-2007, 08:43 PM   #1177
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I just thought of something (it's kinda out of the blue though...). Regarding Naruto learning Hiraishin no Jutsu, he really has to learn it because its speed is simply the only way for him to get past the Sharingan's eye of perception. Even with the kyuubi's chakra, he simply couldn't move fast enough to beat Sasuke because of his ability to predict where Naruto would try to strike. What do you guys think?

Old 12-16-2007, 08:44 PM   #1178
MikeyM1979
Hokage

I agree, it'd benefit him a bit to learn it. But, I really doubt Sasuke and Naruto would fight, so it's a question of whether it would come in handy against Pain.
Old 12-16-2007, 08:53 PM   #1179
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

that's true. maybe they will fight one last time though.

Old 12-16-2007, 10:25 PM   #1180
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

What's the topic? If there isn't any, then I like to suggest one.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 10:27 PM   #1181
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
What's the topic? If there isn't any, then I like to suggest one.
There's no real serious topic at the moment. Suggest away.
Old 12-16-2007, 10:29 PM   #1182
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

How about we state the characters that aren't geniouses and the factors that are keeping them from achieving that level?

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 10:29 PM   #1183
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
I'm considering making a Naruto Debating FC. Basically, it's for members who enjoy good debates. We'd be using character from the Genius list, but other characters also who aren't considered geniuses. We'd like, hold a debate weekly or monthly, however that works, and whoever wins gets to choose the following debate topic. Also, neither side is allowed any help. What do you guys think?
I'd join but I'm at my limit with fanclubs. =/

*waits for Nexus's topic*

edit :: ahahaha, i'm slow. @_@

Quote:
How about we state the characters that aren't geniouses and the factors that are keeping them from achieving that level?
Well... I kinda consider hardworkers to be equal to geniuses, in the sense that they can achieve the same amount of power and respect... and so when you say 'that level'... ah, I'm not really explaining myself right. -.-;;;

*waits to see how others respond to the topic* lol

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

Last edited by UchihaTaijiya; 12-16-2007 at 10:35 PM.
UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 11:02 PM   #1184
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

haven't we done that, like a MILLION times already??? Why some people just aren't geniuses...it's been done...overdone if you ask me.

I say...ugh...I don't have a topic...

Old 12-17-2007, 04:29 PM   #1185
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Seems like a good idea, but like UT, I'm out of FC space. But, I don't know...could you do something like this FC being half Naruto debating? Like switch every week or something? /isn't sure

Honestly I don't know.

Quote:
Characters that aren't geniuses?
Um, I think that'd be everyone who isn't on the list.
My answer will be below this quote. And this is a good topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
Well... I kinda consider hardworkers to be equal to geniuses, in the sense that they can achieve the same amount of power and respect... and so when you say 'that level'... ah, I'm not really explaining myself right. -.-;;;
Uhhh... I don't know how to say it, really. But I'll use Chouji and Sasuke as my examples, I suppose.

I really don't want to say that it's natural-born talent and that the other characters aren't hardworkers, because that isn't true. I would probably guess...that Sasuke was probably able to comprehend material and use it beneficially more easily than Chouji was able to in the academy. I think that being a genius has to do with how fast you learn something and how fast you're able to grasp onto it. Our non-geniuses are really geniuses, but in their own special, hardworking way. I'm not sure...how this works, really. I'm not saying that Chouji is stupid...I'm just saying that...

Geniuses learn faster and are more capable of comprehending instructions than non-geniuses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
haven't we done that, like a MILLION times already??? Why some people just aren't geniuses...it's been done...overdone if you ask me.
Actually, we haven't. Those other topics are similar, but they were more like "Why isn't Shikamaru a genius?" or "This guy should be a genius b/c..."
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote