Seeing as Sasuke Is pwning itachi - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-30-2007, 10:58 PM   #16
Anbu-Kakashi
Missing-Nin

Anbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura about
Re: Seeing as Sasuke Is pwning itachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpiimpnn View Post
LMAO, Itachi used MS on kakashi thats the only way he was in the hospital. And umm yea, I didn't read the rest because it just looks like a mentally retarded child wrote it
Oh really thanks for pretty much repeating everything i said about those 2 oh you alos left out the fact that kakashi shitted his pants once itachi started to fight along with the other 2 jounins so please don't run that mouth of yours.

You didn't reply to the rest because you obviously have nothing to say because i shoved your entire post down your throat.

Last edited by Anbu-Kakashi; 12-30-2007 at 11:00 PM.
Anbu-Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-31-2007, 05:59 AM   #17
DGLG
Hunter-Nin

DGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura aboutDGLG has a spectacular aura about

He's not pwning him.
By the looks of it, Itachi is playing with Sasuke.

DGLG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 12:18 PM   #18
Shade111
Chuunin

Shade111 is on a distinguished roadShade111 is on a distinguished road

It's the other way around. Itachi is pwning Sasuke. This is lame because we waited so long to see this battle and what happens? sasuke gets his ass kicked(AGAIN). Ofc, he will defeat Itachi in the end, but since Itachi is pwning him(and he's just playing around) it will end just like Sasuke/Deidara fight, with one big plot no jutsu.
Shade111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 12:28 PM   #19
brandoi
bloodyazn

brandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nicebrandoi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGLG View Post
He's not pwning him.
How very hypocritical of you. If Itachi is only playing with Sasuke, would Itachi really die out that fast? Especially if it has been only 1 chapter of fighting?
Old 12-31-2007, 12:30 PM   #20
Anbu-Kakashi
Missing-Nin

Anbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGLG View Post
He's not pwning him.

HYPOCRITE

Of course itachi is playing with sasuke lol.
Anbu-Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 12:41 PM   #21
Shade111
Chuunin

You know what's the only stupid thing in this last chapter?
Itachi is pwning Sasuke, Sasuke uses Chidori on the floor(or something like that), Itachi jump to avoid Chidori and Sasuke also jumps and stabbs him. What happens? Itachi says; you've gotten stronger. Now that is stupid. First he was pwning his ass and then he fell for the most lamest trick in the manga and he says that Sasuke got stronger(after tossing him around for like...5 minutes?)
Old 12-31-2007, 12:57 PM   #22
soulking
Academy Student

soulking is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
Would that mean that he's stronger than kakashi and all the other Ninja that got beat by itachi ?
the only person who could actually stand a well fighting chance 2 itachi is tobi
Old 12-31-2007, 01:45 PM   #23
mrpiimpnn
Sand God

mrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu-Kakashi View Post
Oh really thanks for pretty much repeating everything i said about those 2 oh you alos left out the fact that kakashi shitted his pants once itachi started to fight along with the other 2 jounins so please don't run that mouth of yours.

You didn't reply to the rest because you obviously have nothing to say because i shoved your entire post down your throat.
Right lmao I didn't read cause you sound retarded, and you still sound retarded. Shove my post down my throat? Ha Ha. I didn't even read what you said jew.

Learn what your talking about first.
Suck dick less kid.

Im just going to block you to decrease the flame of you talking shit Good-bye kid.

Last edited by mrpiimpnn; 12-31-2007 at 01:47 PM.
mrpiimpnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 02:11 PM   #24
Shade111
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu-Kakashi View Post
Itachi put kakashi in the hospital for very long with just using tsukuyomi and kakashi only got better quick thanks to tsunade after the sannin arc was done which took like 15 chapters. And oh you are saying sasuke is stronger than orochimaru at 100% yeah i see so when oro summons yondaiem sarutobi to fight sasuke will pwn them and orochiamru yeah i see (sarcasm). Get real sasuke already admitted to why he defeated oro shall i provide the evidence he did outsmart deidara but still nearly died and plot saved his ass so much at the end and you know it. As for kakashi both naruto and sasuke surpassed him but both would still lose why because his brain is the level of shika and he experience on them by triple digits.

I will member these words so when your sasuke loses i will post them and reply with lmfaoo in your ass.
You should watch your tongue kid
You posted so many dumb posts and flamed so many times, that if someone reports you he would nail you to the floor and you won't see this forum for another 10 years(so what, then you will be like,16? ). In your ass, yes, I've been here for some time now and I noticed that you use that a lot. Look, I don't know what's your father doing to you that you like ass so much, put please, keep it for yourself so that we can avoid your bullshit

This hurts me, but I must agree with you on this one.

Last edited by Shade111; 12-31-2007 at 02:13 PM.
Old 12-31-2007, 02:21 PM   #25
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

*sigh* can we all just get along..

@ mrpiimpnn Personally i think itachi could of beaten kakashi without using ms on him.. the way you posted that its like saying thats the only reason and the only way itachi could put him in the hospital..
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 02:27 PM   #26
mrpiimpnn
Sand God

mrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade111 View Post
You should watch your tongue kid
You posted so many dumb posts and flamed so many times, that if someone reports you he would nail you to the floor and you won't see this forum for another 10 years(so what, then you will be like,16? ). In your ass, yes, I've been here for some time now and I noticed that you use that a lot. Look, I don't know what's your father doing to you that you like ass so much, put please, keep it for yourself so that we can avoid your bullshit

This hurts me, but I must agree with you on this one.
Thank you, at least I'm not the only one that thinks this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
*sigh* can we all just get along..

@ mrpiimpnn Personally i think itachi could of beaten kakashi without using ms on him.. the way you posted that its like saying thats the only reason and the only way itachi could put him in the hospital..
Probably but I still think they made Kakashi look very weak at that point, and I didn't like it.
mrpiimpnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 02:41 PM   #27
Shade111
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpiimpnn View Post
Thank you, at least I'm not the only one that thinks this...
Np m8.
There are more of us, believe me, but we don't we should reamin silent(we don't wanna fall down on his lvl)
Old 12-31-2007, 02:44 PM   #28
TheShaggy1
Chuunin

TheShaggy1 will become famous soon enoughTheShaggy1 will become famous soon enoughTheShaggy1 will become famous soon enough

*doesn't know if he wants to comment or not*

I think I will wait for more of the flames to die down first. Dang

THNX to Mystik for the Sig

TheShaggy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 02:48 PM   #29
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShaggy1 View Post
*doesn't know if he wants to comment or not*

I think I will wait for more of the flames to die down first. Dang
I have to agree but go ahead and comment any away cause i wanna know what you think.. =D Sasuke no pwn itachi lol Itachi pwn sasuke xD
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 02:55 PM   #30
TheShaggy1
Chuunin

TheShaggy1 will become famous soon enoughTheShaggy1 will become famous soon enoughTheShaggy1 will become famous soon enough

lol thanx Mystik

Personally I think Itachi is playing with him. Itachi, beat him senseless last time they met. then sasuke goes and trains with someone else that Itachi ripped into, being Oro. Sense then all Itachi has done is beat the crap out of everyone. even at 30% of his total strength, he gave trouble to Naruto and Kakashi. Sasuke might have seriously increased his strength and everything else, come on, this Itachi guy whiped out the entire Uchina clan BY HIMSELF. These guys were second only to the Hokages in power and were the police force of Kohona. We have yet to see Itachi at his finest and I still don't think we will see it here. Itachi will comment, be sarcastic and let Sasuke get really pissy with him, then will shut him down and still call him weak cause he hasn't kill Naruto.

There I said it

THNX to Mystik for the Sig

TheShaggy1 is offline   Reply With Quote