|01-02-2008, 07:58 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Thanked 582 Times in 189 Posts
Forum Rules (READ BEFORE POSTING HERE!)
First off, all normal rules apply here... But there are a few extra guidelines.
1) Only create an introduction thread here if you actually ARE brand new. I know that this is a new forum, but if you've been here for over a month, then don't make a thread.
The only exception to this rule is if you have been gone for a long time (6 months+) and you've come back to say hello.
2) Only create a goodbye thread if you actually are leaving... And no, I don't mean you are going to disappear for a month or you got grounded and you have no idea when you'll get your computer back. If you do end up coming back here, then that's all well and done. However, don't make us think you're gone only to have you reappear. It'll piss me off and I'll close the thread and probably verbally abuse you.
3) Try and keep chatty posts to a minimum. There's no post count here, but don't make 30 posts in some newbie's thread. Seriously, come on.
4) Don't revive threads. I know that this is a regular rule, but I really want to put some emphasis on it because very few threads in here are going to end up closed. If you post in an intro thread that tapered off more than a week or so ago, then you might just get a warning / infraction for it. Let the dead threads STAY dead.
5) Be kind to newbies. Really.
If any other mods+ think of anything else that is helpful, then don't be afraid to edit them into this post!
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|