Unofficial Sketch of the Week - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Fan Creations

Fan Creations Show off your fan art or fan fiction here! Only hand drawn work may be posted!

Old 01-02-2008, 01:13 PM   #31
Yamato-sama
Chuunin

Yamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really niceYamato-sama is just really nice
Re: Unofficial Sketch of the Week

I don't have a scanner or a digital camera. But I'll participate if one is ever purely computer work. lol

*********|-------------------------/
****o===||__O__________________/ -ZABUZA sword!
*********|____________________/

"But mine doesn't cut through rice paper!" *muffled*
Yamato-sama is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-02-2008, 02:13 PM   #32
naruto12043
Academy Student

naruto12043 is an unknown quantity at this point

i like sketching im in
naruto12043 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 11:52 PM   #33
Tookaipai
Azalea Jacques

Tookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to all

hey trey I use a medium grade canvas paper its paper but with the raised surface canvas has... would that be okay to use or not?
Old 01-03-2008, 12:08 AM   #34
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tookaipai View Post
hey trey I use a medium grade canvas paper its paper but with the raised surface canvas has... would that be okay to use or not?
Like, sketch-pad paper? That's as thick as I'm going to allow; make sure it can fit into the scanner/picture you're going to submit.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 04:30 AM   #35
Avian
Jounin

Avian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamato-sama View Post
I don't have a scanner or a digital camera. But I'll participate if one is ever purely computer work. lol
Yeah dude!! If only could send sketches via MSpaint haha but ill try to post one using digital camera.
Avian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 10:54 PM   #36
Tookaipai
Azalea Jacques

Tookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to allTookaipai is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Like, sketch-pad paper? That's as thick as I'm going to allow; make sure it can fit into the scanner/picture you're going to submit.
yeah its sketch pad paper... And The size is right... One more Question, I was under the impression that it was a holiday theme at first, but it is just New Year's right?
Old 01-03-2008, 11:01 PM   #37
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

It can have Holiday themes in it, since New Years is a holiday. =/

However, it should clearly represent New Years/the new year/etc. You can add Christmas trees and shit, but people should think 'New Years' when they see your work.
Old 01-06-2008, 12:39 AM   #38
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

I drew this so late I night I didn't remember doing it. I went to sketch and there it was. >.< All the details get lost in the friggin' webcam picture.

EDIT: lol, I see me. XD

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 12:56 AM   #39
Tookaipai
Azalea Jacques

Yeah Im gonna be the only one with anime pic... um so yeah its new years-y I guess. Its not gonna hit like I hoped it would but oh well

Old 01-06-2008, 09:40 PM   #40
Trey
Legendary

My entry:

My scanner is starting to suck. >.>

Entries can be submitted up until PST 11:59 PM, January 6th.
Old 01-06-2008, 10:22 PM   #41
Harrada
Jounin

Harrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to behold

All these drawing are GREAT!

Owner of:

People live their lives bound
by what they accept
as correct and true.
That's how they
define reality.
But what does it mean
to be "correct" or "true?"
merely vague concepts...
their "reality" may
all be a mirage.
Can we consider
Them to simply be living
in their own world,
shapes by beliefs?

The warrior protects and defends because he realizes the value of others. He knows that they are essential to society and, in his gift of service, recognizes and values theirs... When faced with a woman or child in a situation in which they are vulnerable, there are two types of people: those who would offer succor and aid, and those who would prey upon them.
Harrada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 11:07 PM   #42
Urbane_Name
Genin

Urbane_Name is an unknown quantity at this point

It's kinda corny and to be frank New Year's means absolutely nothing to me.

But anyway heres my entry. Sorry about the graph in the background, it was on graph paper as you probably gathered.

"]

The quiet corner:
"]

Last edited by Urbane_Name; 01-08-2008 at 04:20 PM.
Urbane_Name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 10:01 PM   #43
Ferrosama
Academy Student

Ferrosama is an unknown quantity at this point

I am in, sounds like an awesome idea, do we have to use already made people or can we use created ones?
Ferrosama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 07:14 PM   #44
Tookaipai
Azalea Jacques

the competitions over already sorry...
Old 01-13-2008, 05:05 PM   #45
Trey
Legendary

Fear not, the second sketch of the week is commencing now!

Before I post it, though, I'd like to establish somethings.

First off, more people need to participate. It's just a sketch for Christ's sake. If you don't have a scanner handy, that's understandable, but come on, be a sport.

That brings me to my next point: even though it's called Sketch of the Week, the actual drawing may be refined. So, no complaining when people detail their work more then you (coughRivalcough). =/

The voting for each SkotW will have it's own thread, labeled appropriately, that will be open for voting until the Wednesday after the entries are submitted. The voting thread will also double as the discussion thread.

Every SkotW will begin Monday at 12:00 AM. I may post the guidelines and criteria beforehand, but entries may NOT be submitted until the designated time.

Now, onto the SkotW!

SkotW #2
The topic of this SkotW is "Power".
--You may represent power however you wish in your sketch.

There are no guidelines for this SkotW except that it must have been hand-drawn.
--You may color it, clean it, use any utensil that you wish, but it must have been hand drawn originally by you and you alone. Also, try to be original; if you're going to use a reference don't exactly copy it or it'll look like you traced/copied/claimed someone else's work.

Have fun; this SkotW will conclude Monday, January 21st @ 12:00AM.

Voting for this SkotW will conclude the following Wednesday.

Last edited by Trey; 01-13-2008 at 05:10 PM.