Fight Teh Power Organization!! - Page 106 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2008, 06:15 PM   #1576
OG
[잊지 말아요]
 
OG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 7,623
Thanks: 2,238
Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

wasnt about that.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510 View Post
if u truly believe that then u do not belong in the FTP thread
since it goes against everything FTP is for
__________________
OG is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 01-03-2008, 06:15 PM   #1577
slayer91
Hunter-Nin
 
slayer91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Animal House
Age: 22
Posts: 1,087
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
slayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

Og u should reply to my pm......
__________________
In the end we're all just chalklines on the concrete
Drawn only to be washed away
For the time that I've been given
I am what I am
slayer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 06:17 PM   #1578
balmung5000
cpas
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,123
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

ah that one
yea that kinda contridicted things
but what i stand for is equal treat ment
thats been my complaint from the begining
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 06:24 PM   #1579
OG
[잊지 말아요]
 
OG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 7,623
Thanks: 2,238
Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
ah that one
yea that kinda contridicted things
but what i stand for is equal treat ment
thats been my complaint from the begining
no shyte bal
__________________
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 06:40 PM   #1580
Miburo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
why is it wrong
is it not part of the forum?
does an admin have full right to keep the site
that they are in control of
under control
see you guys see it as "private" message
but in actuallity
nothign is "private" from the admin
if og was smart abotu it she
wouldnt have used a NL pm to talk about it
she would have done it another way
this way no one on NL would know
idk i just dont see it as a big deal

also slayer
so what if he said that
Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
but what im trying to say is
admins have the power to do that
now its not like he uses that power on a regular basis
but he used it ONCE
and he found somehting disturbing
he took action
whats so wrong with that
So, what you're saying is that since he's an admin on this forum, he should be able to do anything within an admin's power and no one should get upset about it, ever?

By that logic, since an admin is capable of banning anyone at anytime, they should be allowed to do it regardless of justification then, right? So you'll be totally cool if an admin just started banning people left and right because he didn't like them, even if they didn't break any rules then...going by your own argument, of course. Get the hell out, dude. You've got to know that's a shit argument.

He had absolutely no justifiable reason to be snooping through people's PMs. He did it because he was paranoid and assumed that OG was getting people to nag him and shit. He then used a private joke among her friends he found in her private messages against her, which resulted in her being punished. Then he went along with Megaboss as they lied about where they got the info, most likely because they knew it was fucked up as well, and threw some dude to the wolves. If anyone calls him on it, they're completely justified in doing so. Whether you like him or not, he was completely in the wrong and deserves any shit he gets for it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 06:43 PM   #1581
slayer91
Hunter-Nin
 
slayer91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Animal House
Age: 22
Posts: 1,087
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
slayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
So, what you're saying is that since he's an admin on this forum, he should be able to do anything within an admin's power and no one should get upset about it, ever?

By that logic, since an admin is capable of banning anyone at anytime, they should be allowed to do it regardless of justification then, right? So you'll be totally cool if an admin just started banning people left and right because he didn't like them, even if they didn't break any rules then...going by your own argument, of course. Get the hell out, dude. You've got to know that's a shit argument.

He had absolutely no justifiable reason to be snooping through people's PMs. He did it because he was paranoid and assumed that OG was getting people to nag him and shit. He then used a private joke among her friends he found in her private messages against her, which resulted in her being punished. Then he went along with Megaboss as they lied about where they got the info, most likely because they knew it was fucked up as well, and threw some dude to the wolves. If anyone calls him on it, they're completely justified in doing so. Whether you like him or not, he was completely in the wrong and deserves any shit he gets for it.
amen .
__________________
In the end we're all just chalklines on the concrete
Drawn only to be washed away
For the time that I've been given
I am what I am
slayer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 06:46 PM   #1582
balmung5000
cpas
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,123
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
So, what you're saying is that since he's an admin on this forum, he should be able to do anything within an admin's power and no one should get upset about it, ever?

By that logic, since an admin is capable of banning anyone at anytime, they should be allowed to do it regardless of justification then, right? So you'll be totally cool if an admin just started banning people left and right because he didn't like them, even if they didn't break any rules then...going by your own argument, of course. Get the hell out, dude. You've got to know that's a shit argument.

He had absolutely no justifiable reason to be snooping through people's PMs. He did it because he was paranoid and assumed that OG was getting people to nag him and shit. He then used a private joke among her friends he found in her private messages against her, which resulted in her being punished. Then he went along with Megaboss as they lied about where they got the info, most likely because they knew it was fucked up as well, and threw some dude to the wolves. If anyone calls him on it, they're completely justified in doing so. Whether you like him or not, he was completely in the wrong and deserves any shit he gets for it.
the bold it what shino does

also i see your point
but i was under the impression
he had reasonable cause to look at og's oms
not that he was just paranoid
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 06:49 PM   #1583
slayer91
Hunter-Nin
 
slayer91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: The Animal House
Age: 22
Posts: 1,087
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
slayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

bal what has shino done that abuses his powers
__________________
In the end we're all just chalklines on the concrete
Drawn only to be washed away
For the time that I've been given
I am what I am
slayer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 06:50 PM   #1584
balmung5000
cpas
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,123
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer91 View Post
bal what has shino done that abuses his powers
hes the reason we created this
and now hes in it

idk if this stands for the same thign it did in the beg
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 07:06 PM   #1585
Miburo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
the bold it what shino does

also i see your point
but i was under the impression
he had reasonable cause to look at og's oms
not that he was just paranoid
Doesn't matter who else does it, really. Doesn't change my argument any.

Nope, I've got convos of him saved saying that his reasoning was because he thought OG was putting people up to making him look bad. He really was just being paranoid.

Also, this easily trumps everything Shino has done, ever. At least Shino goes about things rather honorably. This was just cowardly, underhanded, and pathetic. Looking back, especially now that I've read through some of Mod HQ's threads, I really think Shino just dug his heels in on certain things because there was a misunderstanding regarding what FTP is all about. Which isn't all that unreasonable considering some of the stunts some of our guys pulled every now and then. = /
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 07:10 PM   #1586
balmung5000
cpas
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,123
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

alright then
if it was truely just because he was paraniod
then his ways were unjust
but he did appologse
but we also cant over look what og said in the pm
that wasnt exactly right eitehr
and she will say it was just a joke
but really do you honestly think somethign like that was a joke
also there is no reason to prove it was or wasnt

either way i resign from my spot as leader of this ftp
i will still continue to fight the power
but i dont wanna be part of this org
it seems people have changed thier tone
adn it doesnt feel like the org ftp that we first created
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 07:15 PM   #1587
G
S-Ranked Negro
 
G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 1999
Location: The Heights
Posts: 2,756
Thanks: 393
Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

Miburo go close your recent warning/infraction thread.
__________________
G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 07:19 PM   #1588
Miburo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
alright then
if it was truely just because he was paraniod
then his ways were unjust
but he did appologse
but we also cant over look what og said in the pm
that wasnt exactly right eitehr
and she will say it was just a joke
but really do you honestly think somethign like that was a joke
also there is no reason to prove it was or wasnt
I didn't see any apology for the lying, throwing Pwnzers to the wolves, or to OG personally for dicking her over something fierce. = /

What she says in a PRIVATE message is of no concern to anyone else except the recipient of the message. Besides, it was obviously most likely a joke.
Quote:
either way i resign from my spot as leader of this ftp
i will still continue to fight the power
but i dont wanna be part of this org
it seems people have changed thier tone
adn it doesnt feel like the org ftp that we first created
Nothing has changed at all. But whatever, dude.

Edit:@G-It was closed. >.>;;; XD
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 07:24 PM   #1589
balmung5000
cpas
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,123
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I didn't see any apology for the lying, throwing Pwnzers to the wolves, or to OG personally for dicking her over something fierce. = /

What she says in a PRIVATE message is of no concern to anyone else except the recipient of the message. Besides, it was obviously most likely a joke.


Nothing has changed at all. But whatever, dude.

Edit:@G-It was closed. >.>;;; XD
please show where it was obviously a joke
blaming it on mrpwnzers was tom
lots has changed
why is shino in here
we were fighting him from the beg
you seem to be on the corrupt side now
not because your a mod
but your backing up the decisions we went against from the beg
thats what im talking about
now i have nothign personally against you
it has been a pleasure fighting the power with you
but it seems i just dont follow what this org has turned into
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 07:38 PM   #1590
Miburo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
please show where it was obviously a joke
blaming it on mrpwnzers was tom
lots has changed
why is shino in here
we were fighting him from the beg
you seem to be on the corrupt side now
not because your a mod
but your backing up the decisions we went against from the beg
thats what im talking about
now i have nothign personally against you
it has been a pleasure fighting the power with you
but it seems i just dont follow what this org has turned into
I think the fact that their plan wasn't possible to pull off because she didn't have the power to actually cause permanent destruction is reason enough to assume it was more than likely a joke. Also, Shino and Nr17 have both stated that it was more than likely a joke. ALSO, it doesn't matter if it was or not, there still wasn't any justifiable reason to be snooping in people's PMs regardless, so they should have never been read in the first place.

Edit: Forgot to add, but Nr17 went along with placing the blame on Pwnzers. In his posts after Pwnzers was blamed he could have come clean and said it wasn't Pwnzers. That it was all him. But he didn't. He sat back and allowed Pwnzers to take the fall for him. Don't give me that shit, man. He's just as guilty.

Shino has also allowed two new flame rule changes, both of which were suggested by FTP. It's not like he was our mortal enemy or anything. He did his part to enhance the forum just as we requested, eventually. He also doesn't support the faggotry that Megaboss and Barnacle Boy did either, so we're on the same page on this one. I don't see how that's a bad thing.

Also, go ahead and give examples of what I'm now backing that I was against originally. Seriously, go for it. Because I'm calling bullshit on that one, dude.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.