Fight Teh Power Organization!! - Page 107 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 01-03-2008, 07:47 PM   #1591
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Fight Teh Power Organization!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Doesn't matter who else does it, really. Doesn't change my argument any.

Nope, I've got convos of him saved saying that his reasoning was because he thought OG was putting people up to making him look bad. He really was just being paranoid.

Also, this easily trumps everything Shino has done, ever. At least Shino goes about things rather honorably. This was just cowardly, underhanded, and pathetic. Looking back, especially now that I've read through some of Mod HQ's threads, I really think Shino just dug his heels in on certain things because there was a misunderstanding regarding what FTP is all about. Which isn't all that unreasonable considering some of the stunts some of our guys pulled every now and then. = /
i could be reading that wrong
but doesnt it say you stand behind the bans
that shino implemented against our members?

i agree they shouldnt have been read
if there was nothing to point him in the direction
that she was doing somethign against the forum

tom had requested nr to do so

i dotn see how hes flipping his switch so quickly
when he was the main deterrent
he wouldnt allow the changes be made
until now that everyone is hating on nr
its just mostly part if some ploy to be liked and to stop this org
also if we have gotten the changes
then we dont need this org
since we got what we came for

Last edited by balmung5000; 01-03-2008 at 07:48 PM.
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2008, 07:47 PM   #1592
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

well he did make a general apology, i'll give u that, but not any specific ones <.<

and i'll copy/paste what i said to NR about the joke part

but like i said to him, its up to you guys whether you believe me or not [since its all a matter of your trust in me lol]

Quote:
also to address the joke thing, it was a joke at a time when NL was so boring and all there was was the whole members vs mods thing :/
we [everyone listed] had a few convos where we talked about NL and how it sucked that all u saw was bitching and people turning against one another...
we used the current state of NL, that is u being admin, us being mods[the ones listed] and the members[the ones listed] were "corrupt"...since we all were either members or staff on NL, we were also ""corrupt" in a way so we came up with that "corruption plan"...i just told mrpwnzerz what we had talked about cause he was upset about the forum's state...i agreed to some extent and so yea, the "plan" was pmed to him for "lulz"...

like i said, in the thread i posted made by lily earlier, i was implying that members and staff were "corrupt" and to follow that, we created that "plan" to match what we believed...making fun of NL and everyone in it, including ourselves by making it seem like we were "corrupt" too since we were also mods and members here.

but like i said somewhere else, all this is what actually happened, u had to be there to know it, and since u and tom did not bother to ask about the context and shyte u assumed it to be true by what u saw. this is exactly the kinda BS that needs to change on NL, i hope in the future, u learn of the whole thing [context that is] before u judge anyone.

this was not a plea to be mod again or anything, i just wanted to clear the air.
you all remember that time when it was pretty much members vs staff and how fucking boring that was =O

"the fight" is not quite over bal

Last edited by OG; 01-03-2008 at 07:49 PM.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 07:49 PM   #1593
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

slayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to behold

damn you guys are still arguing
I am what I am
slayer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 07:50 PM   #1594
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

well we ended on a pretty good note but bal wanted to add on so <.<
Old 01-03-2008, 07:51 PM   #1595
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

im actually done with the whole nr thing
if you notice i keep saying i agree
rofl

im now talkign about the org itself
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 07:51 PM   #1596
slayer91
Hunter-Nin

slayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to beholdslayer91 is a splendid one to behold

we should stop for right now......untill nr17 comes in here and makes a stupid post we should try and find a way to make this forum a better place
I am what I am
slayer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 08:01 PM   #1597
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
i could be reading that wrong
but doesnt it say you stand behind the bans
that shino implemented against our members?
No, you're just reading it wrong. What that means is that some people didn't understand what we were really about and just did things to piss off mods. Which gave some people the wrong impression. It's got nothing to do with anyone's bannings or anything.

Quote:
tom had requested nr to do so
That's not what NR said. According to him via an IM convo that someone sent me, he did it on his own accord because he was paranoid about stupid shit.
Quote:
i dotn see how hes flipping his switch so quickly
when he was the main deterrent
he wouldnt allow the changes be made
until now that everyone is hating on nr
its just mostly part if some ploy to be liked and to stop this org
also if we have gotten the changes
then we dont need this org
since we got what we came for
Ploy or not, the changes were made and we got what we wanted. This organization is against injustice, so we obviously still have a purpose considering the epic injustices that have occurred recently. ; )

FIGHT TEH POWAR! FUCK YEAH!
Old 01-03-2008, 08:03 PM   #1598
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about

*drops a deuce and walks out*

Member of:
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 08:08 PM   #1599
thar
Missing-Nin

thar is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is the thing, this is not, or should not, be a SHINO vs NR17. I think shino is pretty cool, but have never talked to him personally, while based on 17's actions I should hate him, but I've talked to him personally and he is not that bad of a guy, no worse than tom.

Who cares what other mods and Admin have done, it would not change the fact that what 17 did was wrong.

And miburo, I disagree with what (I think) your saying. If pwnzorz really had said "these people are planning to fuck up NL, check their pms for proof" there would be reason to look through that shit. Annd as for it being a joke, it probably was, in the same way that a bunch of high schoolers say "Let's go fuck the school up" is. They could create a plan, and shit, but chances are they would never do it. And they could easily have caused perm. damage.

Shino said Artan was welcome back to an admin spot when ever he wants, in that spot they could easily change shino's password and wipe out all back up and the current NL database. I mean, they would have done it before hand if they realy wanted to, and it seems liek too much work with too high of a chance of failure (tom could have database back up on another drive, nr17 and tom could have been on at the time and see it happening.

But this is all irrelevant as PWNZOZ DID NOT TELL THEM OF THE PLAN
thar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 08:21 PM   #1600
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by thar View Post
But this is all irrelevant as PWNZOZ DID NOT TELL THEM OF THE PLAN
Yeah, that was my point. He had absolutely zero justifiable reason to be digging through her PMs. He also went along with the lie about it, and sat back while some innocent dude took the fall.
Old 01-03-2008, 08:31 PM   #1601
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
either way i resign from my spot as leader of this ftp
i will still continue to fight the power
but i dont wanna be part of this org
it seems people have changed thier tone
adn it doesnt feel like the org ftp that we first created
You are definitely thinking too much dude. This organization started out as a fucking joke. It spawned from the feud Miburo, me, and you had with the admins regarding flame rules. Only later did we clearly define that we wanted justice out of fighting the power, not just plain fighting the power. Eventually, the flame rules were changed. Because of this, the battle is over. That's the only thing that has changed; we're no longer "fighting" because our objective for this fight has been achieved.
Old 01-03-2008, 08:43 PM   #1602
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

Westside! .............
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 08:50 PM   #1603
Miburo

I've always considered most of it to be pretty much a joke, really. XD

What Megaboss and Barnacle Boy did was still totally uncool though. Sticking to my guns on that one.

Also, the battle is won, but the war continues so long as injustice reigns supreme! Continue the good fight, soldiers! Do not turn a blind eye to the unjust treatment of our fellow comrades! FIGHT TEH POWAR! HOORAH!
Old 01-03-2008, 09:26 PM   #1604
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

I already get all of your points, what I did was uncool and I am not denying it, but I've already done what I've done, its not like I can reverse it, miburo you said you are currently fighting the power because I read OG's pm's(correct me if I'm wrong). If that really is the case, then you have no reason to keep fighting the power, I've already vowed not to read anyone's PM's again, you want a personal apology for OG and pwnzrz they can have it.

OG I am sorry for looking into your pm's, I promise you it won't happen again.

pwnzrz I am sorry for going along with things and letting you take the heat for supposedly telling on OG.

@miburo, this is my final apology, I have nothing more to say and there is nothing more that I can do.

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 09:31 PM   #1605
Miburo

Meh. I've seen better apologies. = /

Now where's Megaboss? It's his turn. ; )