I think Santa is a ninja!! - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 01-06-2008, 02:44 PM   #16
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold
Re: I think Santa is a ninja!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satoshi-Kun View Post
Santa tried to touch my danger zone
Take it riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighhhhhhhhhhhht innnnnnnnnn tooooooooooo the
DANGAH ZOOOOWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN doddaadaadaodoodododadadadaaddoododDODOO DODO
Deh edeh takeh da doh dun duh doododo dooooowwww
Ya nevah know what you can do until eh HIGH AS YOU CAN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooOOOOOOO O
*guitar solo*

Old 01-06-2008, 03:32 PM   #17
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendayfan82905 View Post
I do not think Santa is a ninja, because Santa is not real.
Really?
I believe he is real. He brought me much lulz from this thread for Christmas
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 03:37 PM   #18
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Money View Post
Shut up, you can't prove that, you don't know shit about magic!
lol G

i knew there was something odd about how santa could sneak in a house without anyone knowing and this explains it all... =D
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 02:28 PM   #19
MangaKitty
Genin

MangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the rough

YEAH!!! and i really think my uncle is a unicorn!!!lmao...
how old are we children...?
MangaKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 06:13 PM   #20
demonchildXX
Amaya Akaike/Angel

Location: Amaya Akaike: -reading a book under sakura tree, outside of Ouran High School Host Club-
demonchildXX is an unknown quantity at this point

Um...-_-;...No...There is no such being called "Santa Claus" and he most certainly is NOT, I repeat, NOT, a ninja...Santa loves things that are bright and jolly...as for ninjas...they mostly wear dark and gloomy colors...black, gray, etc...Santa gives children toys which makes them happy and in return makes him happy...ninjas are to show no emotion under any circumstance and/or situation. they don't like to make people happy...they are bloodthirsty, killing machines...they are also very silent...Santa is actually not so silent...you know...the whole, "Ho Ho Ho!" thing? Yeah..exactly. Oh...and a friend of mine told me this...did you know that if you mix up the letters in the name "Santa"...it spells "Satan"?
Old 01-07-2008, 06:31 PM   #21
4EvEr-Kazekage
Chuunin

4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice4EvEr-Kazekage is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonchildXX View Post
Um...-_-;...No...There is no such being called "Santa Claus" and he most certainly is NOT, I repeat, NOT, a ninja...Santa loves things that are bright and jolly...as for ninjas...they mostly wear dark and gloomy colors...black, gray, etc...Santa gives children toys which makes them happy and in return makes him happy...ninjas are to show no emotion under any circumstance and/or situation. they don't like to make people happy...they are bloodthirsty, killing machines...they are also very silent...Santa is actually not so silent...you know...the whole, "Ho Ho Ho!" thing? Yeah..exactly. Oh...and a friend of mine told me this...did you know that if you mix up the letters in the name "Santa"...it spells "Satan"?
o.o

Now i have a whole different view on Santa :O

(\_/)
('__')
(> <)
4EvEr-Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 06:37 PM   #22
demonchildXX
Amaya Akaike/Angel

Location: Amaya Akaike: -reading a book under sakura tree, outside of Ouran High School Host Club-
demonchildXX is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes...exactly...-_-;...