The Genius FC - Page 81 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 01-09-2008, 06:31 PM   #1201
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
Imo, Pain's a genius as he learned six different natures (one would take a lifetime to master) in three years, asborb other people ninjutsus, and he can summon animals with no problems whatsoever.
Thats what I was going to say if someone tried to deny it.

So it unanimous?

Member of:
kidmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-09-2008, 06:36 PM   #1202
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

I'm sorry. Can you not see me? And no, everyone's not here so we can't really know if it's unanimous.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 06:42 PM   #1203
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

kidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura aboutkidmac1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
I'm sorry. Can you not see me? And no, everyone's not here so we can't really know if it's unanimous.

LOL

Sorry I didn't notice your post.

Why are talking about his AK plans? Its about ability, not what he decides to do with himself. If that was the case then why is Orochimaru a genius with all of his perverted escapades?

Member of:
Old 01-09-2008, 06:48 PM   #1204
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

true. But what I was saying is that it takes someone pretty smart to come up with a plan like that. But I mean being a genius is not all about ability. It's how that ability comes to you. If it's innate and nothing special for someone of your blood, is it really the same as someone like, say, Shikamaru?

Old 01-09-2008, 06:58 PM   #1205
kidmac1
Benny Blanco

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
true. But what I was saying is that it takes someone pretty smart to come up with a plan like that. But I mean being a genius is not all about ability. It's how that ability comes to you. If it's innate and nothing special for someone of your blood, is it really the same as someone like, say, Shikamaru?
I meant to say natural ability, which Pain has.

I'm not sure what your tryin to say in the last part. Are you saying that what Pain can do is nothing special because of his trait(clan/bloodline)? If so thats dumb, because it what they make of those talents that makes them special.

Saskue and Itachi prime example

Member of:

Last edited by kidmac1; 01-09-2008 at 07:00 PM.
Old 01-09-2008, 07:05 PM   #1206
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

Sasuke and Itachi, especially Itachi are skilled WITHIN their kekkei genkai. besides, they were both at the top of their classes. They were very intelligent on top of their kekkei genkai.

Old 01-17-2008, 05:51 PM   #1207
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Okay, we need a new topic that everyone can stick with for a while until it gets old. I thought Nexus's topic was pretty thought-provoking.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2008, 08:59 PM   #1208
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
After being majorly disappointed in the Hidan and Kakuzu battle and the end of their possibilities of being a whoel characters, I had very, very high hopes for AL and BH.

Pein/Pain is probably Kishimoto's biggest failure as a character, especially for me, being such a hardcore Akatsuki fan and all. From his half assed status of being the Akatsuki-leader-who's-actually-not-really-the-leader to his stupid powers, not to mention the incredibly lame backstory that feels like something Kishi made up on the spot and was shoehorned at the last second, the whole character feels absolutely pointless and a waste of panel space.

He was supposed to be the all powerful Akatsuki leader, the big bad guy, the main villain. He's actually just some lackey with a run of the mill god complex and no individuality whatsoever. Terrible, terrible writing from Kishimoto.
I agree to an extent. I don't have much interest in Pein, but I didn't mind the backstory. xD It tied in with Jiraiya having met all of Pein's bodies in his past, and getting to see Jiraiya be compassionate towards orphans won me over. xD lol

I'm not ready to say that Pein's influence will stop at false-main villain. I think he and Madara have different agendas, which will most likely clash. And Pein will be Naruto's target, so hopefully he'll become more appealing once his secret is revealed and we learn what became of Nagato and Yahiko. (did I get their names right? lmao) And perhaps his relationship with Konan will be explored, as well as her views on... her choices and all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike
Actually, all that shit about collecting Jinchuuriki sounds like a load of bull now. A nuclear bomb? What the hell, Kishi, what the hell?

And the Rin'negan...yes, supposedly the all powerful eye. When I heard it's origin, I felt sick. It would be better if it was just a powerful bloodline, like the Byakugan and what Sharingan was in Part I. Not some uber-pwnage eye that destroys the world and shit.

And finally, we come to the thing I was disgusted to see-the prophecy...
Holy shit, from a "Hard work can surpass a genius." and Naruto defeating Neji who believed in destiny, to a prophecy where Naruto is actually the "destined child". Really sounds like Kishi made that up on the spot. And miserably failed to make it go along his morals in the manga.

Sigh.
Yes, you've definitely got a point with that last paragraph. It is unfortunate. But I still liked the old frog sage... and destiny is malleable, which is why the 'destined child' will bring with him either destruction or peace... so in a way, it still works with 'hard work can surpass a genius'... hard work is the key to changing your destiny, or actively creating your destiny.. the outcome is not set in stone (the frog sage said it depends on Jiraiya's choice).

And the sage made me laugh. xD

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 02:09 AM   #1209
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Wait wait wait, maybe I've missed something, but where did it say that Pain at the age of 10 had use of six elements? o_O I'm not saying it's wrong, but I honestly don't remember that. Didn't he basically just take control of six bodies, who all specialized in six chakra types, and....that's it? Did he learn them all himself?
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 02:26 AM   #1210
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Wait wait wait, maybe I've missed something, but where did it say that Pain at the age of 10 had use of six elements? o_O I'm not saying it's wrong, but I honestly don't remember that. Didn't he basically just take control of six bodies, who all specialized in six chakra types, and....that's it? Did he learn them all himself?
I'm afraid that Nagato did possess all six of the elemental chakras at the age of ten (way before his body-snatching business). Here's my reference below:

[

Last edited by Nexus; 01-19-2008 at 02:28 AM.
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 02:31 AM   #1211
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm afraid that Nagato did possess all six of the elemental chakras at the age of ten (way before his body-snatching business). Here's my reference below:

Holy crap. o_O

I guess, ability wise, then, Nagato is a genius. Pain, however....
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 02:51 AM   #1212
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Holy crap. o_O

I'll say that Pain is a genius based on the simple fact that he made more than one Rin'negan come into existence. Originally, only one person is supposed to have it.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 08:01 PM   #1213
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'll say that Pain is a genius based on the simple fact that he made more than one Rin'negan come into existence. Originally, only one person is supposed to have it.
Maybe. We still don't know the whole truth.

Quote:
Holy crap. o_O

Nagato is, indeed, a genius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
I agree to an extent. I don't have much interest in Pein, but I didn't mind the backstory. xD It tied in with Jiraiya having met all of Pein's bodies in his past, and getting to see Jiraiya be compassionate towards orphans won me over. xD lol
You are right there about Jiraiya.
But I didn't like him being a sensei of AL. I wanted AL to be someone whose hype cannot be shaken that easily, showing him young and vulnerable. Madara is more that material - a guy who is ridiculously old, but isn't really aging. That is what type of AL I wanted.

Yet, even Madara's hype is shaken. Shodai defeated him, and him being part of the Uchiha clan is strait bad for me.
I didn't need more than 2 Uchihas in the story.

If I see AL saying:"If you had known my secret, you would have pwned me, Sensei."
I wanted warlord AL who would respect his opponent, but crush him without holding back, or having a god complex one moment and the other saying he would have died.

Now, I don't see anyone qualified enough to be a good main villain. Actually, I don't see any of these Akatsuki guys as much of a threat anymore. You can just gangband on them, and they are dead.

Quote:
I'm not ready to say that Pein's influence will stop at false-main villain. I think he and Madara have different agendas, which will most likely clash. And Pein will be Naruto's target, so hopefully he'll become more appealing once his secret is revealed and we learn what became of Nagato and Yahiko. (did I get their names right? lmao) And perhaps his relationship with Konan will be explored, as well as her views on... her choices and all...
Madara ruined Pain and Itachi.
Both of those characters had endless possibilities of being crazy original characters. Both of them look funny now.

Pain, because of the reasons I already said.

Itachi for being mysterious for 380 chapters, and then be revealed as a henchmen is making me lol IRL. Seriously.
I didn't know Kishimoto enjoyed ruining his characters.

After the third party being involved in the whole brothers business, Itachi vs Sasuke is an empty battle. Itachi has no purpose, he is empty. A hollow. Dead thing.

Being as such, I dropped the manga for a while. I will maybe get interested later again. But for now, I absolutely have no interest in how Itachi vs Sasuke will end.

Quote:
Yes, you've definitely got a point with that last paragraph. It is unfortunate. But I still liked the old frog sage... and destiny is malleable, which is why the 'destined child' will bring with him either destruction or peace... so in a way, it still works with 'hard work can surpass a genius'... hard work is the key to changing your destiny, or actively creating your destiny.. the outcome is not set in stone (the frog sage said it depends on Jiraiya's choice).

And the sage made me laugh. xD
Malleable?
Yes, but! He is still the "destined child". Why couldn't he remain a dropout who will be the best with hard work?

Answer:Because every epic story has some kind of prophecy.
Question:But why does Naruto had to be unoriginal when it had a huge chance not to be so?
Answer:....

I believed in Naruto. I was so happy when he won against Neji. I was so happy when Neji changed himself. I was watching the anime with a smile on my face while Naruto changed people (which you don't find realistic, but I do like it because Kishimoto wrote it perfectly).

After I read about the Destined Child, I frowned. So much for that.

The old sage did make me laugh as well though ;D
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 08:09 PM   #1214
Jagen-san
The lazy genius

Jagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of light

I'm in! I'm a HUGE Shikamaru fan! ^_^
Could someone make a Shika sig for this FC?

Thanx to Mystic 4 da shika banner ^_^

Shikamaru pwns you all!

As does Itachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino View Post
If you're even considering getting them drunk in hopes of ending your virginity, then you sir are the douche bag that I've always thought you were, except now theres concrete proof of said douche baggery.
LMAO! Damn right!

Link kicks ASS!

Think of me as the counselor of nl!!! need someone 2 talk 2 just pm me and Ill gladly listen!

Last edited by Jagen-san; 01-20-2008 at 02:30 AM.
Jagen-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 05:35 AM   #1215
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagen-san View Post
I'm in! I'm a HUGE Shikamaru fan! ^_^
Could someone make a Shika sig for this FC?
We do not have a Shika sig =/
Look around the first page to see banners.

And welcome if you want in, lol.
Try to make this place active, as it isn't really these days.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote