do u think spirits and ghost are real? - Page 19 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Old 01-19-2008, 12:40 PM   #271
baSic
Genin

baSic is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: do u think spirits and ghost are real?

^sounds like schizophrenia to me

baSic is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-19-2008, 12:57 PM   #272
Sasukefan5252
Genin

Sasukefan5252 is a jewel in the roughSasukefan5252 is a jewel in the roughSasukefan5252 is a jewel in the roughSasukefan5252 is a jewel in the roughSasukefan5252 is a jewel in the roughSasukefan5252 is a jewel in the rough
Wink Re: do u think spirits and ghost are real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevi View Post
I believe that there are no such things as demons. There are ghosts. There are spirits. But there are no demons. What there is is some pretty freaky shit that no one can explain. I've seen 2 ghosts in my short life. I'm not going to go into detail but all it takes is a little reasoning. Ghosts, spirits, and other things aren't all evil. Ghosts are an imprint of people left behind to something they're attached to, like a person, a place, a time, or an object. Those spirits can be peaceful, or they can be violent. When people see these spirits they become afraid and assume they are all evil.

That's what I think :/
I agree with you all the way.

Swords ROCK!!
M.T DEW FOREVER!!

anata wa baka desu!

Member of:
The Legend of Zelda FC
Sasukefan5252 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 02:14 AM   #273
slaughtter04
Genin

slaughtter04 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by baSic View Post
^sounds like schizophrenia to me
Schizophrenia or not, who's to say that what those people see isn't real?

I believe the things schizophrenics see come from co-existing astral planes that are in this world. It's nothing more than what's being seen by "sane" people, except without filters.
Old 01-20-2008, 02:16 AM   #274
Jagen-san
The lazy genius

Jagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of lightJagen-san is a glorious beacon of light

I think that ghosts exist to a certain point.

Thanx to Mystic 4 da shika banner ^_^

Shikamaru pwns you all!

As does Itachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino View Post
If you're even considering getting them drunk in hopes of ending your virginity, then you sir are the douche bag that I've always thought you were, except now theres concrete proof of said douche baggery.
LMAO! Damn right!

Link kicks ASS!

Think of me as the counselor of nl!!! need someone 2 talk 2 just pm me and Ill gladly listen!
Jagen-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 02:17 AM   #275
Xei
S-Ranked Shinobi

Xei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant future

I used to think they don't exist but upon hearing that from adults that doesn't seem like they haven't seen one. yes.

Co-owner of the:

Akatsuki FC

Member of the:
Prince of Tennis FC
Akatsuki Leader FC
Fruits Basket FC

My loyalty is to the:

Xei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 08:58 PM   #276
shahbayu
The Legendary Sannin

shahbayu is an unknown quantity at this point

So here’s my further explanation on the unseen world. This post is meant for people who are curious about the unseen world, for those who have encounter strange things and wants explanation. I will try my best to explain as details as I can to make you understand. My post is base from researches that have been done by people who have devoted their whole life studying about this unseen world and from people than have encounter this spirits or whatever people call it. For non believers, don’t reply stupid post if your intellect cant think this far and this complexity of thinking. Don’t post for just what you believe without doing any research. So do your research first before posting. For those who have question, feel free to ask.

Jin
Originality: They were once angels but betray God’s command to bow to Adam (our fathers) and since that day they have become Demons. The 1st demon (fathers of demon) is name Jaan or Azzazil. He was made from the hottest fire. He is still alive until today and only will be dead when the time has come for the entire universe (doomsday).
Forms: Jins have various forms just like human. Some are tall, some are fat, some are very big and some are very small. Their skin are also in various colors such as white,black,red,blue..etc. But don’t expect their shape are like humans. They are totally different. They have the ability to shape shifting into whatever they like but this ability is depending on their power.
Races: They have their own races and community. Each race has their own ability just like humans. Some are intelligent, some have powerful strength, etc. if I explain all their ability even 3 pages won’t be enough. So the summary is, they can be anything as they like.
Homes: They lived everywhere in this world. Some on lives on the air, some in our house, some in the woods and some in the water …etc.
Personality: Jin can be good and can be bad. They are also like humans, they can learn but they are much more clever than human because they lived thousands of years. When they choose to be good, they will stay in their Jin form. Normally good Jins will stay away from human population such as woods or in the air. This is because they don’t like to see bad things such as wars or any destruction made by human. When they choose to be bad, from there they will change into DEMONS.

Demon
Originality: Some people call them ghost, bad spirits, supernatural but the big word is they are DEMONS. They evolved from Jin. Once they become demons, there is no turning back. They will have no feelings or mercy anymore. All they are is pure EVIL. They is no such thing as good demon and bad demon, they are purely 100% evil.

Forms: Same as Jin, they have various forms but not same as Jin. They have very ugly and hideous shapes and faces. That’s why people scare the hell out when encounters them.
Races: Yes, like humans and Jins, they have their own races also. Each races has their own unique abilities. Some can shape shifting, some can posses human, some can create illness, some just appear in front of human to scare them…etc..
Responsibility: Their job in this world is only One Thing, the create disturbance in the human world. They will always haunt humans to make human feel bad about themselves, to turn good people into bad people. They will disturb you in thousands of ways. The popular method that Demon use is possessions, voice in your head, enticement, appearance.
1) Possessions: They can only posses if the person is weak. If they person is scare of the unseen world, demon will know. This is because they can see in your mind what are you thinking. Normally they possess because they like weak people and like to stay in your body.
2) Voice in your head: Have you encounter people that say they can voice in their head? In normally this voice ask them to do things. Yes, it’s a demon right. They constantly will speak to you if you are a weakling. They will instruct you to do bad things. Just like a serial killer or mentally ill killer. Now, do some studies in psycho killers. Most of them will say ‘ I hear voices in my head that tells me to do this thing’.
3) Enticement: similar to the way they are talking in your head, but you won’t hear the voice. You only feel you need to do something bad. This is the most effective method to disturb human. You won’t feel a demon presence but you will feel that you need to something bad. You feel like this is you meant to be. You feel like this your nature to be bad. This is what we call the enticement method. Very powerful and dangerous method as you won’t aware.
4) Appearance: Yes, this is also the most popular method by demons. They will appear in front of you in various shapes and sizes. Why they appear in front of you? 2 reasons. 1st is to show that they exist and 2nd to scare the shit out of you. That’s why many people claims to see strange events that can’t explain.
Homes: They like to stay in dark and filthy places such as woods, ruins, toilets, empty houses. Once they stays there, its hard to make them go away. So if house is haunted, voilla! They live in your house!.
Demon can summon by a ritual or by chanting a special mantera. You can even make them ur servants. But beware! They will serve for you for a period of time but when the time is up, they will ask a favour from you, and when that time comes, you’ll never own your life ever again! They can also be demolish by certain spells/mantera but only the knowledgeable person can do this. If you make them ur servants they will do things for you such as black magic voodoo, posses other human, make you strong and etc. The most popular service that human use demons for is for Magic. Yes, if you don’t believe this, just STOP reading! Magicians are using Jin or Demons to help them do magic. They have to sign a contract between human and demon in order to use the demons or jin s powers. If you say that magician doing their tricks by practice. I’d say ‘F.U! and go back do your research’. Human can do weird stuffs unless by a help of a demon or jin. If practice can make things disappear, hell! Everyone human in this world can do magic. That’s why every magician has their own secret place to practice their magic. They won’t ever show how they make the thing disappear or how they cut their own body. Think about it. Think very deeply. This topic that we talking about need complexity thinking. Think out of the box people say it.

Angel
Originality: They are made from light and they are the purest living creature ever. They only follows God’s command and will never do bad things.
Forms: They also have different shape and sizes but one thing is, they are the most beautiful creature that God has created. Some of them have wings and some of them don’t.
Races: Out of my knowledge so far. Still doing research on this.
Responsibility: To help human and the balance of this world. They have so many responsibility, some of them protect humans, some of them pray for the goodness of human, some of them guards the hell/heaven’s gate, some of them guard the balance of the universe (stars, mountains, clouds, sun, moon, planets,etc.). Example: Have you face a death situation before but you survive and you wonder how lucky you are? Well, you are being protected by an angel actually. This is happen when you have experience death but you survive and you called it I Cheated Death but actually you were protect by an angel. But you still die when the time for you to die.
Homes: Out of my knowledge so far. Still doing research on this.

They are too many angels to explain, later on I will post 7 most popular angels jobs. As for population, the scale is Human 1% : Demon 10% : Angel 90%. So you can imagine how many demon and angels out there compare to us.
Ok all, that’s a wrap up for today. As I said, I can’t explain more detail than this as even 10 pages wouldn’t be enough. Feel free to ask anything you are curious.

FC's

shahbayu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 10:20 PM   #277
GhostShade
Genin

GhostShade is an unknown quantity at this point

I was skeptical until I had expiriences myself, for a whole year.
GhostShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 10:25 PM   #278
NarutoFreak Jr.
Chuunin

NarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the rough

I believe but lemme offer some advice, DONT BELIEVE IN GHOSTS!!!! IT WILL HAUNT YOUR MIND ( the thought of ghosts, debates in your head proving or disproving that they exist) I SWEAR YOU WILL BE AFRAID OF YOUR CLOSET, like I am now... And probably the bathroom...the door... and any mirrors/ hotels/ w/e the heck looks like a horror movie shot. If you don't believe in them, stay like that! You can actually rest in peace. But since I am too late... ah well... I always have many thoughts racing in my head when I sleep so I'll be fine, thanks. >_>
Old 01-22-2008, 04:11 AM   #279
slaughtter04
Genin

"Satan's greatest trick is convincing man He doesn't exist."

@NarutoFreak Jr.

Believing in ghosts doesn't mean you have to be afraid of anything. If you're afraid of something, it's because you don't understand and fear is your only resort. If you accept the fact that there are spirits among this world, then there would be nothing to be afraid of.

@shahbayu

I really appreciate the info. I'm also constantly reading about the unseen world because it's not something that scares me, but intrigues me and I'm always wondering what's happening in front of my face that I can't see.
Old 01-22-2008, 04:19 AM   #280
shahbayu
The Legendary Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaughtter04 View Post
"Satan's greatest trick is convincing man He doesn't exist."

@NarutoFreak Jr.

Believing in ghosts doesn't mean you have to be afraid of anything. If you're afraid of something, it's because you don't understand and fear is your only resort. If you accept the fact that there are spirits among this world, then there would be nothing to be afraid of.

@shahbayu

I really appreciate the info. I'm also constantly reading about the unseen world because it's not something that scares me, but intrigues me and I'm always wondering what's happening in front of my face that I can't see.
good to know about that..if you doing a research...try reading books from eastern culture...they will be more stories about this unseen world...if you have any questions...feel free to ask

FC's

Old 01-22-2008, 04:21 AM   #281
Mashed Potato
sunshine and biscuits

Mashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the roughMashed Potato is a jewel in the rough

I've never in my life experienced anything spiritual or had any ghostly interactions and neither have any of my friends and family.

Therefore the skeptic inside me says you're all bullshitting.
Lawl don't try to flame me, I fully acknowledge I may be wrong.
Old 01-22-2008, 04:24 AM   #282
shahbayu
The Legendary Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashed Potato View Post
I've never in my life experienced anything spiritual or had any ghostly interactions and neither have any of my friends and family.

Therefore the skeptic inside me says you're all bullshitting.
Lawl don't try to flame me, I fully acknowledge I may be wrong.
it's ok MP, i understand how u feel. so you never exp with a spirits before? well...if you really want to meet/feel this spirits...just learn a spell/mantra...after that, do let me know the outcome

FC's

Old 01-22-2008, 02:37 PM   #283
MangaKitty
Genin

MangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the rough

i believe in stuff like that. when i was in grade school lots of freaky stuff involving ghosts and spirits happened to me.
MangaKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 03:06 PM   #284
slaughtter04
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahbayu View Post
good to know about that..if you doing a research...try reading books from eastern culture...they will be more stories about this unseen world...if you have any questions...feel free to ask
The one thing that bothers me the most is the fact that I'm 1/4th Chippewa and don't know the first think about the Native American culture. From what I've found from books, research and the likes is that the Native Americans saw and understood the spiritual realm.

Since devoting much time to my own personal research about the spiritual realm, I've tried to break the mental filters and yet every time I begin to, it almost feels like an automatic result to be afraid. Shivers run down my spine and I become paranoid as if something or someone is watching me. I'm not sure if it's something I can control, but it most definitely feels like an automatic response as though it's something beyond my control.
Old 01-22-2008, 03:30 PM   #285
MangaKitty
Genin

MangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the rough

@slaughtter: so ur really into this kinda stuff, huh?
MangaKitty is offline   Reply With Quote