Itachi's status development.. - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-20-2008, 12:12 PM   #16
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Itachi's status development..

All the ninja learned the basics from other ninja. Who better for an uchiha to model them selves after than the Madara. Itachi still very powerful, having a master doesn't make him any less of what he is.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2008, 12:50 PM   #17
SharinganWarrior
Chuunin

SharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu-Kakashi View Post
Dude did you not read the manga itachi said"My accomplice and my mentor" he said my meaning uchiha madara was helping itachi not the other way around so if you define that as a bitch then madara is a bitch.

Who said itachi is willing to die for madara don't state things that haven't even been hinted yet in the manga.

You can whine about it all day but in the end you are still wrong,and you need to stop crying and get over it that's it nothing happened to itachi so i don't know why you are making a big deal out of this.
You're right, nothing has happend to Itachi.. He is still as skilled and powerful as ever, but that is far from the point.. It is Itachi's status as a character that has changed greatly, okay.. From being introduced as character that single handedly slaughtered the Uchihas till one who had help killin' them.. He doesnt seem so awesome anymore..

And Im goin' to whine as you it all I want.. A character with such potential to become even greater is gone.. Thats what I hate.. So far its seems like Im the only one who is disappointed with Itachi's latest development.. Im fine with that..
Old 01-20-2008, 01:06 PM   #18
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

i dont understand you people.. you all worshipped itachi like he was the best in naruto.. guess what he still is.. and just because he didnt kill the whole damn police force himself big fucking deal.. he is still itachi.. so what he looks at madara as his mentor omfg no it cant be itachi must be weak because he has a mentor.. hell half of the damn naruto cast has one.. that doesnt make him weak.. itachi has proved many times he isnt fucking weak but yet just cause madara help him and just cause he looks as madara as mentor all of you turn your backs on him and say he is weak... he isnt the bad guy he used to be.. guess what he is.. and if you can loose your faith in a character and give up on that character so easily kinda makes me wonder if any of you were truely a fan of his in the first place.. i am still an itachi fan and i will be until he dies..
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 01:14 PM   #19
SharinganWarrior
Chuunin

SharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enough

Once again.. It has nothing to do with Itachi skills as shinobi.. Its his character, not his skills or how powerful he actually is... The development of his character!! We all know he's greatly skilled shinobi..

Last edited by SharinganWarrior; 01-20-2008 at 01:18 PM.
SharinganWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 01:22 PM   #20
Shade111
Chuunin

Shade111 is on a distinguished roadShade111 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharinganWarrior View Post
Once again.. It has nothing to do with Itachi skills as shinobi.. Its his character, not his skills or how powerful he actually is... The development of his character!! We all know he's greatly skilled shinobi..
I think that this only clears is Itachi a bad guy or not, and by the looks of it, he is a bad guy.
Still, we don't know the whole story and what did he tell Naruto.

#1 PREVIEW WEEK

http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...13#post1555613
Shade111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 01:42 PM   #21
Anbu-Kakashi
Missing-Nin

Anbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura aboutAnbu-Kakashi has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
He still killed most of the clan ok he had help from madara to defeat the police force guess what it is very hard for anyone to take on 100's of skilled sharingan useres who are older than you and beat them all he isn't yondaime for crying out loud who can move at the speed of light.

He is still bad ass and he still killed the clan he had a bit of help so what he made 3 jounisn of konoha fall before him orochimaru deidara and i bet a lot of other members fell before him with him using just his eyes.

What's his development he just proved us all that he is puree evil that he wanted to kill the clan and did it madara was his accomplice not the other way around.

So stop bitching already.
Anbu-Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 01:52 PM   #22
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

and as for his character development its still fine.. he is still developing and we are still finding out more secrets behind him.. and more is still coming out.. he is still itachi and he is still just as awesome as he ever was..
Old 01-20-2008, 02:11 PM   #23
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Some of the hype surrounding him has lessened... which is actually a good thing, imo. >.>

But the downfall is exactly what Mikey said... Itachi is now far more expendable than he was before. So I can see why fans of his character are upset.

Personally, I've been waiting for him to reveal his masterplan, not a joint-plan... but eh, I'd like to find out what their plan is exactly before I make my decision on it.

And actually, him having a mentor and idolizing Madara does add a new dimension to his personality. Just depends on if you like this new dimension. lol

I don't really care myself.... =X
After all... he killed Mikoto. <.<
Yeah... I'm biased. xD

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 03:27 PM   #24
SharinganWarrior
Chuunin

Quote:
He still killed most of the clan ok he had help from madara to defeat the police force guess what it is very hard for anyone to take on 100's of skilled sharingan useres who are older than you and beat them all he isn't yondaime for crying out loud who can move at the speed of light.

He is still bad ass and he still killed the clan he had a bit of help so what he made 3 jounisn of konoha fall before him orochimaru deidara and i bet a lot of other members fell before him with him using just his eyes.
Useless comment, since we all know he's a skilled shinobi..

Quote:
What's his development he just proved us all that he is puree evil that he wanted to kill the clan and did it madara was his accomplice not the other way around.

So stop bitching already.
Pure evil, yah.. And? Then what do you think about this development? You do like it? Give me something!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
Some of the hype surrounding him has lessened... which is actually a good thing, imo. >.>

But the downfall is exactly what Mikey said... Itachi is now far more expendable than he was before. So I can see why fans of his character are upset.

Personally, I've been waiting for him to reveal his masterplan, not a joint-plan... but eh, I'd like to find out what their plan is exactly before I make my decision on it.
Yah.. Thats kind of what I think.. I hoped that he had his own motives and intentions, a masterplan (forcin' Sasuke to kill Madara actually.. heh).. "The result justifies the deeds" or something like that.. I really hoped that..

It feels like its Madara's plan.. Im a bit upset..
Old 01-20-2008, 03:33 PM   #25
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:

It feels like its Madara's plan.. Im a bit upset..
yeah it probably is madaras plan after all he is the main bad guy.. and he has plans with sasuke.. that still doesnt make itachi any less important.. i actually like where the story is going but thats just me..
Old 01-20-2008, 03:33 PM   #26
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Well, I feel like Itachi's status development is still the same in my book as he's still 1/2 of my favorite character in Naruto. SW, look at it this way... Madara needed Itachi's help just like Itachi needed Madara's help. I know that you, Shrike and a few others had ya'll hopes very high for Itachi, but this is Naruto, a show where people like Neji gets jobbed by someone who's no one near his skill level and intelligence just because of his perspective on life (not to mention Shikamaru defeating an immortal).

[

Last edited by Nexus; 01-20-2008 at 04:07 PM.
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 03:34 PM   #27
Shade111
Chuunin

Shade111 is on a distinguished roadShade111 is on a distinguished road

No.
Madara is pure evil.

#1 PREVIEW WEEK

http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...13#post1555613
Shade111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 03:51 PM   #28
SharinganWarrior
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
Well, I feel like Itachi's status development is still the same in my book as he's still 1/2 of my favorite character in Naruto. SW, look at it this way... Madara needed Itachi's help just like Itachi needed Madara's help. I know that you, Shrike and a few others had ya'll hopes very high for Itachi, but this is Naruto, a show where people like Neji gets jobbed by someone who's no one near his skill level and intelligence just because because of his perspective on life (not to mention Shikamaru defeating an immortal).
Yah.. You're right.. For now I just hope he doesnt become a shadow in Madara's light (can remember how the old saying is) or his future death will be short and unfair just like Orochimaru's..

I still hope Itachi has his own agenda..

Last edited by SharinganWarrior; 01-20-2008 at 03:56 PM.
SharinganWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 04:37 PM   #29
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
Well, I feel like Itachi's status development is still the same in my book as he's still 1/2 of my favorite character in Naruto. SW, look at it this way... Madara needed Itachi's help just like Itachi needed Madara's help. I know that you, Shrike and a few others had ya'll hopes very high for Itachi, but this is Naruto, a show where people like Neji gets jobbed by someone who's no one near his skill level and intelligence just because of his perspective on life (not to mention Shikamaru defeating an immortal).
You are right, Nexus. I actually liked the whole "hard work surpasses genius" theme.

But there is one thing which you got wrong:
I expected much more from Itachi's character, not his abilities.
As a huge fan of Itachi's, I eagerly expected to see what is hiding behind all those mysteriousness and hidden goals.
For 384 chapters, Itachi could have had his own agenda; hidden reason for killing his clan; real reason to let Orochimaru live; reason to join Akatsuki; and much, much more.

He has been reduced to an expandable character.
How so?

Well, the whole avenger theme Sasuke had, and the whole murderer theme Itachi had, is now nothing more than a scheme of a third party character.

That instantly makes Itachi vs Sasuke battle not worthy of reading, for me, so I paused with manga for a while. Of course, I will read it later, but now, there is no more reason to read it every week since I hold no real interest in what will happen.

I am NOT saying Itachi is weak, and I am not saying that he is a pawn-he is simply a character who lost his value. Not the value he had, as a powerful character, but a value to evolve as a character.

To put it simply for people - Itachi's mystery = HUGE potential
- Itachi's development = Fail
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 05:00 PM   #30
SharinganWarrior
Chuunin

I couldnt agree more, that what I been tryin' to say, but you did it better.. Great to know Im not alone feelin' Itachi doesnt have same value as he pervious had.. The mysterios Itachi is gone..

But I just cant give up on him just yet..