Itachi's status development.. - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 01-20-2008, 05:04 PM   #31
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: Itachi's status development..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharinganWarrior View Post

But I just cant give up on him just yet..
as well as you shouldnt.. its just one chapter and you never know what might happen in the other chapters.. hopefully he will redeem himself where others have lost interest in him.. me however i am a hard core fan of itachi and i will like him for the good side of him that remains and for the bad disappointing part in him but meh thats how i am =]

and when i say good i dont mean good as in a good and nice guy i mean good as in him being itachi..
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-21-2008, 07:25 AM   #32
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

The problem here is some people seem to have let their fantasy run wild because Itachi has been surrounded by mystery. I think it's been pretty obvious since day one that he didn't do it alone. There is also more to this "measure capasity" bs.

Wasn't there a shadow figure sitting on top of a pole in the flashbacks of the massacre as well, or was that Itachi?

Think logical. Don't assume Itachi is stronger or Madara is stronger or whatever until all facts have been revealed. We just now got a couple of answers and everybody is going crazy.

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 11:04 AM   #33
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
The problem here is some people seem to have let their fantasy run wild because Itachi has been surrounded by mystery. I think it's been pretty obvious since day one that he didn't do it alone. There is also more to this "measure capasity" bs.

Wasn't there a shadow figure sitting on top of a pole in the flashbacks of the massacre as well, or was that Itachi?

Think logical. Don't assume Itachi is stronger or Madara is stronger or whatever until all facts have been revealed. We just now got a couple of answers and everybody is going crazy.
the person sitting on the poll was itachi.. and yeah i totally agree with you
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote