The Genius FC - Page 83 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 01-22-2008, 03:49 PM   #1231
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Who's your favorite genius on the list?
I say Itachi.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2008, 07:09 PM   #1232
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Do you also agree with me that Deidara would have won that fight, even if Gaara didn't choose to protect his village?
Yes.
I firmly believe Deidara would have won anyway. The simple fact is that if they fought outside the desert, Gaara would have much less sand to use.

Quote:
Shino....I take it you mean his fight against Kankuro?
Kanuro, yes, and Zaku. The guy with air holes in his hands.

Quote:
I loved that fight! Even if Neji nearly died. He's very analytical.
Yeah, that battle was awesome. I had thought Neji and Chouji died then. Good times. Part I was just brilliant.

Quote:
Would that be the Sound dude who looked like he had a hunched back, and a semi-covered face, with that forearm sound device? If so, I was never impressed with him. Ninjas shouldn't rely solely on devices like that.
True, but everyone has something which is their specialty. I really liked how he used sound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
I understand, but I suppose Madara is intended to be the villain that stirs such a reaction... someone Itachi idolizes, was there at the founding of Konoha, could control Kyuubi 'like a pet', gives orders to Pein, etc.
Yes, but I am still not satisfied. Something is not smooth.

Quote:
It's true that there are other ways Kishi could have connected the main villain to Konoha, other than through the Uchihas. But this is the focus, Konoha, Kyuubi, and Uchiha. =/ I think it is a bit too late for Kishi to expand into another aspect entirely... he's already having trouble giving his characters justice, it would be a terrible shame if he failed the story as well, with just having too much to cover... at least right now, there is still a chance for him to tie everything up decently or even surprisingly well.
Honestly, I find that Kishi could have used AL connected to the Uzumaki stuff, thus being more closer to the story with Naruto. Not an Uchiha.

Quote:
But it was hinted at in Part I with the revelation of a secret concerning the Uchihas. We've known about that since the Invasion Arc. I mean, I always knew the Uchiha clan would have a major role in the story... and honestly I like that. xD Holds a lot of interest for me...
I don't :/
We came to a difference of opinions, for once, lol ;D

<3

Quote:
I can see where your coming from with Itachi's role of murderer becoming less vital/empty, but I don't think it detracts from Sasuke's role of avenger. It actually widens his role as one and prolongs it. And now, his role will take him to the very origins of the clan, Konoha, and perhaps Kyuubi.
Yes, I didn't think of that much. That's true. But his built up goal was crashed. Which I don't like.

Quote:
Sasuke could still fail in defeating Itachi, because of his own mind-set and use of CS. But you are right, Sasuke's role is much more secure than Itachi's as of now. (of course, it always was... from my pov)
It always was. But, now it's just so obviously much more, that it gets ridiculous. Madara even said Sasuke will surpass Itachi by far. Which I hate.

Quote:
But yes, atm I sort of regret rating Itachi a 7 in the character threads. He got two points from me for expectation/mystery.. and now that he has started to reveal his stance/intentions, I find my interest/expectation rising for Madara and falling for Itachi... so yeah, I completely understand why this bothers you. =/
Of course. I simply hate how it turned out.
I am not saying that the whole connections thing in the manga are bad, but some characters were simply disgraced.

Quote:
Why thank ya xD
<3

Quote:
lol. I never had much interest in Kakuzu, but his dynamic with Hidan was more interesting than Pein's with Konan (so far), so yeah. xD lol
Kakuzu had much potential. He was a really good villain. Unlike certain someone.

Quote:
Ah, well it is your choice, of course. =/
T_T
No worries, I am still around ;D
I will come back to the manga later anyway.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 01:28 AM   #1233
Hiwataru
Byakugan

Hiwataru is on a distinguished road

May i join pleasE?

Rock Lee FC

Naruto RPG FC

Shikamaru FC

Madara Uchiha FC!

Star Wars FC

pokemon reallife fc

Owner Of:

The 'New' Kiba Inuzuka FC

Join And Post On My FC's

Proud co-owner of:
The Sannin Fanclub

Raise My Rep Please! I Wanna Be Famous!
Hiwataru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 01:48 AM   #1234
Harrada
Jounin

Harrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to behold

I like Kakashi and Shikamaru

Owner of:

People live their lives bound
by what they accept
as correct and true.
That's how they
define reality.
But what does it mean
to be "correct" or "true?"
merely vague concepts...
their "reality" may
all be a mirage.
Can we consider
Them to simply be living
in their own world,
shapes by beliefs?

The warrior protects and defends because he realizes the value of others. He knows that they are essential to society and, in his gift of service, recognizes and values theirs... When faced with a woman or child in a situation in which they are vulnerable, there are two types of people: those who would offer succor and aid, and those who would prey upon them.
Harrada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 05:54 AM   #1235
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiwataru View Post
May i join pleasE?
Sure.
Just grab a banner and if you can think of some topics, fire them away.
Old 01-23-2008, 07:38 AM   #1236
Harrada
Jounin

Harrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to behold

can Shikamaru out-smart Kakashi?

Owner of:

by what they accept
as correct and true.
That's how they
define reality.
But what does it mean
merely vague concepts...
their "reality" may
all be a mirage.
Can we consider
Them to simply be living
in their own world,
shapes by beliefs?

The warrior protects and defends because he realizes the value of others. He knows that they are essential to society and, in his gift of service, recognizes and values theirs... When faced with a woman or child in a situation in which they are vulnerable, there are two types of people: those who would offer succor and aid, and those who would prey upon them.
Old 01-23-2008, 08:23 AM   #1237
airel007hyde
Genin

airel007hyde is a jewel in the roughairel007hyde is a jewel in the roughairel007hyde is a jewel in the roughairel007hyde is a jewel in the roughairel007hyde is a jewel in the roughairel007hyde is a jewel in the rough

yo, bro, can i join thic FC???

**Rð¢k Lêê £Ç**

REP ME GREEN PLZZZ!!!
airel007hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 08:29 AM   #1238
Harrada
Jounin

dunno send the head guy a pm?

Owner of:

by what they accept
as correct and true.
That's how they
define reality.
But what does it mean
merely vague concepts...
their "reality" may
all be a mirage.
Can we consider
Them to simply be living
in their own world,
shapes by beliefs?

Old 01-23-2008, 08:52 AM   #1239
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Added.

So, let's discuss this idea of Lee, being a genius.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 03:06 PM   #1240
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Quote:
Added.

So, let's discuss this idea of Lee, being a genius.
Lee's not a genius, except at being a jobber.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 03:33 PM   #1241
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
Lee's not a genius, except at being a jobber.
Oh, that's not nice!

It's true, but not nice lol.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 05:19 PM   #1242
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Yes.
I firmly believe Deidara would have won anyway. The simple fact is that if they fought outside the desert, Gaara would have much less sand to use.
I don't think so. Without being in the desert, there wouldn't have been the village and thus the leverage with the C3 bomb. HE wouldn't have had to stop it and worn himself out that way.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 05:20 PM   #1243
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
I don't think so. Without being in the desert, there wouldn't have been the village and thus the leverage with the C3 bomb. HE wouldn't have had to stop it and worn himself out that way.
C3 would just be dropped on Gaara, which is even worse for him.
Deidara was trying not to kill him.
Old 01-23-2008, 05:28 PM   #1244
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

well then, he wouldn't drop C3 on Gaara. if Daidara was going to drop the C3 bomb on Gaara, he wouldn't have told him how devastating it is, so Gaara wouldn't have preemptively gathered vast amounts of sand. besides that, there wouldn't BE vast amounts of sand for him to defend with, so the C3 would KILL HIM. That would make Daidara's mission fail. Thus, he wouldn't use it.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 05:33 PM   #1245
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
well then, he wouldn't drop C3 on Gaara. if Daidara was going to drop the C3 bomb on Gaara, he wouldn't have told him how devastating it is, so Gaara wouldn't have preemptively gathered vast amounts of sand. besides that, there wouldn't BE vast amounts of sand for him to defend with, so the C3 would KILL HIM. That would make Daidara's mission fail. Thus, he wouldn't use it.
Of course. That was the whole point.
Deidara>Gaara

I don't know which tactic would he use if he wouldn't be trying to kill him. He can use only C1 as well. Gaara wouldn't be able to fly. Just throw and mock him with C1 bombs, lol.