future ninja roleplay - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Create a Fanclub

Create a Fanclub This is where you create your own fanclubs. Make sure to read the rules before doing so.

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 08:31 PM   #1
kiari uzumaki
Genin

kiari uzumaki is on a distinguished road
future ninja roleplay

hello this is Kiari Uzumaki with a great idea!!!!!!! it took me 2 months, but i decided to make a future ninja roleplay thisis where you start as a ninja you make of your choice and we Roleplay it. You can not make this a naruto cosplay (present naruto characters) unless i allow you too, send me a message and tell me about your character and it cant be too powerful to where you cant defeat it at alll!!!! if so you cannot roleplay here plz!! to fu de!!!! dont make up stuff out of nowhere during a fiht and dont butt in or say its your fight unless it gets gross......eewwww i shouldnt have to say what i mean.....(sexual is wat i meant) you can do some old fart pervy jokes though not too gross plz kiari will be groossed out..(me)If you have a huge problem with my character then just dont roleplay plz..... The only actual naruto characters i will allow and looking for is:Naruto the hokage(my dad), Sakura (my mom), Shikamaru sensei, Konohamaru sensei(my teacher), Lee sesei, hinata sensei, kiba sensei,Gaara sensei, and gaara wife, temari, kankaro, itachi, sasuke, Choji, ino, and you know the rest just pm me and ill tell you yes or no!!!!! oh yea and if your not that into making your own i have main characters on my team:
Haiku Inuzuka, Anju Makina......and gaara's kid kyo subaku...i dont like him that much...well thats all i have to say!!!!to fu de!!!!!if you have any questions then pm me!!!!!to fu de!!!!!!!
Oh and can anyone help me with a banner!!! to fu de!!!

Last edited by kiari uzumaki; 01-23-2008 at 08:35 PM.

Old 01-23-2008, 08:49 PM   #2
kiari uzumaki
Genin

Re: future ninja roleplay

I will start ahem: *Wakes up* oh no im late for training Konohamaru sensei is going to kill me and i wanted to show haiku that im way better than anju!!!!that temai i cant stand her why does haiku even like her grrr it makes me mad just to think....sigh I hope he relizes i really love him......wait wat am i doing i better hurry to training!!!!Ahhh im going to be late!!!!(runs off to change and brush her hair, tail, and ears)

Old 01-23-2008, 08:54 PM   #3
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

ooc: uh...there already is a Naruto RPG FC. There's no real need to make a new one...other than you are obsessed with your current character and the people of the Naruto RPG FC won't let you use that character since it conflicts with the story and it's really not imaginative at all to have a child of existing characters as your character.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
Old 01-23-2008, 08:57 PM   #4
kiari uzumaki
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
ooc: uh...there already is a Naruto RPG FC. There's no real need to make a new one...other than you are obsessed with your current character and the people of the Naruto RPG FC won't let you use that character since it conflicts with the story and it's really not imaginative at all to have a child of existing characters as your character.
ohh srry i was talking about a new generation!!!but i didnt know or ever hear of that fc!!!srry to fu de!!!!

Old 01-23-2008, 08:59 PM   #5
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

uh...you didn't? I could have sworn you posted there...once...

can you seriously not come up with a completely original character?

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
Old 01-23-2008, 09:04 PM   #6
kiari uzumaki
Genin

what do you mean by that...if your saying my character isnt different well your wrong....srry to fu de!!!! but mine is definetly different she has a totally different background in her life and i just added it with naruto and it fits reeaaly good as a new character in my fictions to fu de....im srry if you hate what me because of what i did i didnt know that this was a bad thing i just thought it would be fun..........sumi masen.......to fu de........

Old 01-23-2008, 09:57 PM   #7
Harrada
Jounin

Harrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to behold

he means like a character that doesn't have anything to do with the real characters

Owner of:

People live their lives bound
by what they accept
as correct and true.
That's how they
define reality.
But what does it mean
to be "correct" or "true?"
merely vague concepts...
their "reality" may
all be a mirage.
Can we consider
Them to simply be living
in their own world,
shapes by beliefs?

The warrior protects and defends because he realizes the value of others. He knows that they are essential to society and, in his gift of service, recognizes and values theirs... When faced with a woman or child in a situation in which they are vulnerable, there are two types of people: those who would offer succor and aid, and those who would prey upon them.
Old 01-23-2008, 10:35 PM   #8
LonelyNinja

1. You need at least ten members before you can become official. Therefore, I'm moving it to the Create a Fanclub section.
2. There's already a Naruto RPG FC, and this seems rather similar to it. Please explain the difference.

Edit: Well, I'm gonna close this until the FC owner sends me a PM and explains the difference between this FC and the Naruto RPG FC.

Closed Thread