The Genius FC - Page 84 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 01-23-2008, 05:33 PM   #1246
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: The Genius FC

We're discussing Gaara vs Deidara? And C3? o_O Why? C4 = dead Gaara.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2008, 05:39 PM   #1247
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

well, that wouldn't help. They needed him ALIVE!!!

we're discussing if they didn't fight in the middle of the desert, who would have won.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 05:41 PM   #1248
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Oh.

Deidara. Easily. He had a decent time beating Gaara, and he had the advantage of having a desert with him. Without it? Deidara, soundly.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 05:46 PM   #1249
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
well, that wouldn't help. They needed him ALIVE!!!

we're discussing if they didn't fight in the middle of the desert, who would have won.
Told ya.
The most simple tactic is to bomb him with a simple C1. He wouldn't be able to reach Deidara.

He wouldn't die from C1, as we already saw. It just breaks his sand shield.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 06:22 PM   #1250
Jord
Academy Student

Jord is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to break the subject, but may I join the club?

I'll make up for it though and post an opinion if it helps and is okay:

If Gaara had his gourd, I still think he would win, desert or not.

Kekkei Genkai FC
Akatsuki FC

Last edited by Jord; 01-23-2008 at 06:51 PM.
Jord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 06:35 PM   #1251
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jord View Post
Sorry to break the subject, but may I join the club?

I'll make up for it though and post an opinion if it helps and is okay:

If Gaara was wearing his gourd, then there is a possibility he could have won. Otherwise, he's as good as dead...
Welcome.
Grab a banner, join the discussions and set up a god topic when you think of one.

Gaara would, normally, be wearing his gourd by the way =)
Old 01-23-2008, 07:24 PM   #1252
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Told ya.
The most simple tactic is to bomb him with a simple C1. He wouldn't be able to reach Deidara.

He wouldn't die from C1, as we already saw. It just breaks his sand shield.
yes, but he wouldn't have the distraction of the c3 bomb, would he. Remember, that was an important part of his strategy.

Old 01-23-2008, 07:27 PM   #1253
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Quote:
yes, but he wouldn't have the distraction of the c3 bomb, would he. Remember, that was an important part of his strategy.
What's your point? He would still win.
Old 01-23-2008, 07:30 PM   #1254
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

that's debatable, but I agree, he probably would. But then he really wouldn't have a problem transforming, would he? There would be no one to protect. He didn't for that reason. If he did, I'm not completely sure what the outcome would be.

Old 01-23-2008, 07:33 PM   #1255
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Quote:
that's debatable, but I agree, he probably would. But then he really wouldn't have a problem transforming, would he? There would be no one to protect. He didn't for that reason. If he did, I'm not completely sure what the outcome would be.
I thought of that, too.
It would be even easier. You just have to knock out the Gaara on Ichibi's forehead. Which is too easy with guided C1.
Old 01-23-2008, 07:54 PM   #1256
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

would it be? I wonder if Gaara's body has to be exposed, or can Ichibi cover him in sand while he is up there? I guess it really doesn't matter, since what's done is done.

Old 01-23-2008, 07:58 PM   #1257
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Quote:
would it be? I wonder if Gaara's body has to be exposed, or can Ichibi cover him in sand while he is up there? I guess it really doesn't matter, since what's done is done.
I don't think it can. Since it isn't a full released Bijuu, but still a Jinchuuriki.
Old 01-24-2008, 03:16 AM   #1258
airel007hyde
Genin

airel007hyde is a jewel in the roughairel007hyde is a jewel in the roughairel007hyde is a jewel in the roughairel007hyde is a jewel in the roughairel007hyde is a jewel in the roughairel007hyde is a jewel in the rough

yah, gaara could winn even if he's not in the desert, he coulg just get the minerals of the soil and strenghten his sands..

**Rð¢k Lêê £Ç**

REP ME GREEN PLZZZ!!!
airel007hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 03:48 AM   #1259
Harrada
Jounin

Harrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to behold

I'm with Shrike I don't think he can

Owner of:

People live their lives bound
by what they accept
as correct and true.
That's how they
define reality.
But what does it mean
to be "correct" or "true?"
merely vague concepts...
their "reality" may
all be a mirage.
Can we consider
Them to simply be living
in their own world,
shapes by beliefs?

The warrior protects and defends because he realizes the value of others. He knows that they are essential to society and, in his gift of service, recognizes and values theirs... When faced with a woman or child in a situation in which they are vulnerable, there are two types of people: those who would offer succor and aid, and those who would prey upon them.
Harrada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 05:04 PM   #1260
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

I don't think this has been discussed before, but does anyone find Gaara worthy of holding a title of geniosity? (Genius-ness.)
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote