do u think spirits and ghost are real? - Page 20 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Old 01-22-2008, 03:59 PM   #286
NarutoFreak Jr.
Chuunin

NarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the rough
Re: do u think spirits and ghost are real?

What you encounter may not be ghosts, somethings always happen and they happen for a certain reason.

Old 01-22-2008, 04:06 PM   #287
MangaKitty
Genin

MangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the rough

yeah, i guess. but i do occasionally read up on this stuff, so i have a general idea that im correct. but ur right, its not always a ghost.
MangaKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 04:17 PM   #288
NarutoFreak Jr.
Chuunin

NarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the roughNarutoFreak Jr. is a jewel in the rough

Ghosts are sometimes portrayed wrongly. People usually think of white spectre like things that show up to scare people and get them to get hyped up. Some people portray them as the shunned of the upper and lower worlds, so seeing as they have nowhere to go, they stay where they died.
Old 01-22-2008, 04:58 PM   #289
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Yes, I do think they're real, not that I've ever encountered one. Watching A Haunting on Discovery kind of influenced my opinion.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 05:43 PM   #290
NarutoFreak Jr.
Chuunin

A Haunting seems fictional. A lot fictional, nevertheless still adds confuzzlement.( New word I made. )
Old 01-23-2008, 11:33 AM   #291
slaughtter04
Genin

slaughtter04 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangaKitty View Post
@slaughtter: so ur really into this kinda stuff, huh?
I'm into it because I know the spiritual realm is there, but everyone has their own filters that prevent them from seeing it. I believe that the spiritual realm can teach us more about the universe, life and humanity if we would openly accept and converse with it.
Old 01-23-2008, 08:54 PM   #292
shahbayu
The Legendary Sannin

shahbayu is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaughtter04 View Post
The one thing that bothers me the most is the fact that I'm 1/4th Chippewa and don't know the first think about the Native American culture. From what I've found from books, research and the likes is that the Native Americans saw and understood the spiritual realm.

Since devoting much time to my own personal research about the spiritual realm, I've tried to break the mental filters and yet every time I begin to, it almost feels like an automatic result to be afraid. Shivers run down my spine and I become paranoid as if something or someone is watching me. I'm not sure if it's something I can control, but it most definitely feels like an automatic response as though it's something beyond my control.
you need to read more books from asia. normally in asia, all of the people believes/know the unseen world exist. especially people from China + Japan + Indonesia + Malaysia + Thailand + Singapore because people around here practice black magic. black magic involves with a help from Jin or Demons. so far that i know, indonesia has the strongest black magic in the entire world. they are the pioneer in black magic besides africans with their voodoo's.

FC's

shahbayu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 09:00 PM   #293
kiari uzumaki
Genin

kiari uzumaki is on a distinguished road

Yes and im scared now that i think about it......TO FU DE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kiari uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 09:03 PM   #294
shahbayu
The Legendary Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiari uzumaki View Post
dont get scared to much. this demon and Jin, they know if you a scared of them because they can see your fear just like dogs. the more you are afraid the more they will intent to scare you.

FC's

Old 01-24-2008, 09:12 AM   #295
slaughtter04
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahbayu View Post
you need to read more books from asia...
Any titles you can recommend? I've read a few books from third world countries and some of them didn't appear to have any actual references or research, just seemed like it was the opinion(s) of the author on the subject.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiari uzumaki View Post
What about spirits and ghosts actually make you so scared?
Old 01-24-2008, 02:25 PM   #296
MangaKitty
Genin

MangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the roughMangaKitty is a jewel in the rough

theres a show involving a ghost research society, Paranormal State, and some of the episodes seem quite convincing. even if some arent completely true, they definately show potential for wat could possibly be real. they even use an advanced system of motion detectors, heat sensors, and lots of other equiptment. opinions on it?
MangaKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 02:54 PM   #297
dtking123
Genin

dtking123 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

To answer the topic question, absolutely. I believe they do exist. Do we percieve them, sometimes, when they wish to be. They are simply lost spirits the way that i see it, or possibly banished to a neutral plain b/c of something they may have done in there life. Seems a little goofy, but that's what i believe

epic
dtking123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 08:42 PM   #298
shahbayu
The Legendary Sannin

Quote:
Any titles you can recommend? I've read a few books from third world countries and some of them didn't appear to have any actual references or research, just seemed like it was the opinion(s) of the author on the subject.
There are a lot of books about the unseen but the problem is the books are in different languages. they are in malay and chinese language. i'll try to find the one that has interpreted to english. will let you know later.

This pic is claim by many that this is one of the demon/Jin forms.

FC's

Last edited by shahbayu; 01-24-2008 at 08:48 PM.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:48 PM   #299
slaughtter04
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangaKitty View Post
theres a show involving a ghost research society, Paranormal State, and some of the episodes seem quite convincing. even if some arent completely true, they definately show potential for wat could possibly be real. they even use an advanced system of motion detectors, heat sensors, and lots of other equiptment. opinions on it?
I'm not a big fan of shows revolving around hauntings, ghosts or spirits. They're often faked to increase the station's ratings. When I was younger, I was dedicated to watching a ghost show. They would go to haunted houses and setup their hi-tech equipment (which back then was nothing more than scanners for electrical energy and fancy looking camcorders).

A year or two after the show was canceled, one of the individuals in the show did some television biography and one of the questions asked of him was about his ghost show to which he replied something along the lines of, "It was great, we sat around and used plastic and wax paper to look like wisps of ghosts."

Although a lot of shows look really convincing, I'm always curious about what goes on behind the scenes in the editing booth.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:55 PM   #300
shahbayu
The Legendary Sannin

Quote:
I'm not a big fan of shows revolving around hauntings, ghosts or spirits. They're often faked to increase the station's ratings. When I was younger, I was dedicated to watching a ghost show. They would go to haunted houses and setup their hi-tech equipment (which back then was nothing more than scanners for electrical energy and fancy looking camcorders).

A year or two after the show was canceled, one of the individuals in the show did some television biography and one of the questions asked of him was about his ghost show to which he replied something along the lines of, "It was great, we sat around and used plastic and wax paper to look like wisps of ghosts."

Although a lot of shows look really convincing, I'm always curious about what goes on behind the scenes in the editing booth.
There is a video taken by Indonesians and this one is purely 100% a true demon (syaitan). i'll try to find back the vcd and let you see for urself. there's no camera effect. they are done by shamans. they cast a special mantra onto the camera which after that the camera can capture's the unseen. when i 1st saw this video, i sleep with the lights ON for a week.

FC's

Last edited by shahbayu; 01-24-2008 at 09:56 PM.