The Genius FC - Page 85 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 01-24-2008, 06:45 PM   #1261
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future
Re: The Genius FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
I don't think this has been discussed before, but does anyone find Gaara worthy of holding a title of geniosity? (Genius-ness.)
I don't know about Gaara being a genius. Maybe if we only considered his sand manipulating skills, then yes, but otherwise he's not a genius.

[
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-24-2008, 06:55 PM   #1262
Harrada
Jounin

Harrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to behold

yeah he is more of "I'll destroy you if you get in my way" sorta guy

Owner of:

People live their lives bound
by what they accept
as correct and true.
That's how they
define reality.
But what does it mean
to be "correct" or "true?"
merely vague concepts...
their "reality" may
all be a mirage.
Can we consider
Them to simply be living
in their own world,
shapes by beliefs?

The warrior protects and defends because he realizes the value of others. He knows that they are essential to society and, in his gift of service, recognizes and values theirs... When faced with a woman or child in a situation in which they are vulnerable, there are two types of people: those who would offer succor and aid, and those who would prey upon them.
Harrada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 07:01 PM   #1263
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

yeah. ability to use brute force doesn't constitute being a genius.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 01:39 AM   #1264
Harrada
Jounin

Harrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to behold

but that style is affective though

Owner of:

by what they accept
as correct and true.
That's how they
define reality.
But what does it mean
merely vague concepts...
their "reality" may
all be a mirage.
Can we consider
Them to simply be living
in their own world,
shapes by beliefs?

The warrior protects and defends because he realizes the value of others. He knows that they are essential to society and, in his gift of service, recognizes and values theirs... When faced with a woman or child in a situation in which they are vulnerable, there are two types of people: those who would offer succor and aid, and those who would prey upon them.
Old 01-25-2008, 01:44 AM   #1265
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
I don't think this has been discussed before, but does anyone find Gaara worthy of holding a title of geniosity? (Genius-ness.)
Hellllll no. That's just me, though. He's never shown me anything genius worthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
yeah. ability to use brute force doesn't constitute being a genius.
Indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrada View Post
but that style is affective though
Everyone has some sort of effective style, that doesn't make'em all geniuses.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 01:45 AM   #1266
Harrada
Jounin

well said!

Owner of:

by what they accept
as correct and true.
That's how they
define reality.
But what does it mean
merely vague concepts...
their "reality" may
all be a mirage.
Can we consider
Them to simply be living
in their own world,
shapes by beliefs?

Old 01-25-2008, 05:46 PM   #1267
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Yeah, I don't think he's a genius either. For one, he really took advantage of his Bijuu-bility, basically, the sand, which was why he was so Uber, I think. But even without the Shukaku, he still seems to be able to use his powers...funkily enough. And I'm also with I'MNOTCRAZY.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 12:35 AM   #1268
airel007hyde
Genin

airel007hyde is a jewel in the roughairel007hyde is a jewel in the roughairel007hyde is a jewel in the roughairel007hyde is a jewel in the roughairel007hyde is a jewel in the roughairel007hyde is a jewel in the rough

yah, he's not actualy a genius like the other's but still, his a great sand manupulator..

**Rð¢k Lêê £Ç**

REP ME GREEN PLZZZ!!!
airel007hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 07:09 PM   #1269
dron2124
Chuunin

dron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the rough

read some of the post in here and was wandering if i could be a member?

proud member of:
dron2124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 07:46 PM   #1270
airel007hyde
Genin

airel007hyde is a jewel in the roughairel007hyde is a jewel in the roughairel007hyde is a jewel in the roughairel007hyde is a jewel in the roughairel007hyde is a jewel in the roughairel007hyde is a jewel in the rough

Just PM the big man...

**Rð¢k Lêê £Ç**

REP ME GREEN PLZZZ!!!
Old 01-26-2008, 09:35 PM   #1271
Ashley Uzamaki
Academy Student

Ashley Uzamaki is an unknown quantity at this point

how can i be in your fan club ??????
Ashley Uzamaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 09:40 PM   #1272
airel007hyde
Genin

just pm the big man ashley... he's in the first post if you don't know...

**Rð¢k Lêê £Ç**

REP ME GREEN PLZZZ!!!
Old 01-26-2008, 09:46 PM   #1273
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley Uzamaki View Post
how can i be in your fan club ??????
Quote:
Originally Posted by dron2124 View Post
read some of the post in here and was wandering if i could be a member?
You can both join.
Mikey will add you when he is able, you just grab a banner and join the discussions.
Or, start a topic about geniuses yourself.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 09:47 PM   #1274
Harrada
Jounin

his name is MikeyM1979

Owner of:

by what they accept
as correct and true.
That's how they
define reality.
But what does it mean
merely vague concepts...
their "reality" may
all be a mirage.
Can we consider
Them to simply be living
in their own world,
shapes by beliefs?

Old 01-30-2008, 04:46 PM   #1275
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

I have a question for those people who used to create characters fro this FC's fanfic:
Would you mind me taking your chars and using them? Because I want to write the fanfic alone, since no one else is up to anyway.

I had a lot of ideas about my book recently, and I will test my skillz here.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote