Official Naruto Dub Chat - Page 100 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Anime

Naruto Anime Talk about the anime series Naruto here! Remember, this is anime only. No manga!

Old 01-26-2008, 11:04 PM   #1486
shiki-fuujin
Chuunin

shiki-fuujin is on a distinguished road
Re: Official Naruto Dub Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seal_master View Post
well, we all knwo this wotn be their true voices, but i did like the temps
we dont know that,thats your assumption,sasori's voice they can keep.
shiki-fuujin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-26-2008, 11:22 PM   #1487
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

Seal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really nice

See i didnt catch sasoris, and I kinda know, cause they did it to the subbed, and seriously are they really going to keep a guy on hold for about 2 month, just to have him dubb again, i dont think so, they are probly going to change their voice, or mabye you will be right, who knows

Chibi Thread Updated: 3/13/08

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Seal_master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 11:37 PM   #1488
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

I couldnt really seperate who was talking when they are all holograms like that, except Pein and Diedera of coarse.

Well, In any case, its time for a boat load of fillers. . . if they ran two a week, the might be one in about fourty weeks . . . not counting holidays and special marathons . . . that means about eight to ten months before we hit Shippuden. Yay.
Highspeed0516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 11:40 PM   #1489
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

Seal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really niceSeal_master is just really nice

oh joy filler D'8

but they did release that they would be setting it out in march of this year......BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PUT IT ON ADULT SWIM, imagine what Hidan will be like on Toonami D8

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Old 01-27-2008, 12:14 AM   #1490
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

Really? March? Cool! So then theirs no problem keeping the same voice actors. And yeah, there's only so many times you can go through Samurai Champloo anyway . . . so they need a new show.
Old 01-27-2008, 01:00 AM   #1491
LonelyNinja

I just heard Deidara and the leader's voices. I like Deidara's, it fits for the most part. The leader's voice, though... It's too young for him, or at least it doesn't sound powerful enough.
Old 01-27-2008, 02:05 AM   #1492
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

hmmm, lol mmabye vaders voice should do him, oh i got it, Steven blum, same guy who does oro and zabuza

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Old 01-27-2008, 12:47 PM   #1493
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PUT IT ON ADULT SWIM, imagine what Hidan will be like on Toonami D8
Oh, snap. I had never thought about Hidan, :-O! Would they keep something on Cartoon Network/Toonami if it involved another religion, and sacrifices? Hmmm, you bring up a good point, there, S_M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
I just heard Deidara and the leader's voices. I like Deidara's, it fits for the most part. The leader's voice, though... It's too young for him, or at least it doesn't sound powerful enough.
To tell the truth, I didn't really like Deidara's voice. It wasn't cocky enough, and the "hm" at the end didn't really fit, but it was okay. I only got the leader's, Deidara's, and Kisame's voice. Oh, and Zetsu's voice sounded fine, but I thought it'd be a tad more robotic, y'know what I mean?

About the episodes, they were pretty good, but Sasuke's sudden cough of blood and Shikamaru's crying were a bit overexaggerated for my liking.

Guh, fillers. -.-
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 01:22 PM   #1494
shiki-fuujin
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
Oh, snap. I had never thought about Hidan, :-O! Would they keep something on Cartoon Network/Toonami if it involved another religion, and sacrifices? Hmmm, you bring up a good point, there, S_M.

To tell the truth, I didn't really like Deidara's voice. It wasn't cocky enough, and the "hm" at the end didn't really fit, but it was okay. I only got the leader's, Deidara's, and Kisame's voice. Oh, and Zetsu's voice sounded fine, but I thought it'd be a tad more robotic, y'know what I mean?

About the episodes, they were pretty good, but Sasuke's sudden cough of blood and Shikamaru's crying were a bit overexaggerated for my liking.

Guh, fillers. -.-
wow finaly someone,other than me hate deidara's voice,sasori you forgot sasori
Old 01-27-2008, 01:22 PM   #1495
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

I don't remember hearing Sasori's voice, actually.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 01:40 PM   #1496
Synthos X
Genin

Synthos X is on a distinguished roadSynthos X is on a distinguished road

Quote:
oh joy filler D'8

but they did release that they would be setting it out in march of this year......BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PUT IT ON ADULT SWIM, imagine what Hidan will be like on Toonami D8
What do you mean by setting it out?

As for Hidan on Toonami, not happening, atleast in any decent way. You saw how they butchered Drunken Lee. Hidan is going to be torn apart when they're done censoring him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverYondiame View Post
Now that you have finished your rant, I hope you feel a bit better. THere are a few flaws in what you said as well as to what points you addressed that I didn't say. Fortunately though for me, I have seen some of the more nonsensical comments and replies you have made on very weak and completely conspicuous fanboyish theory atrocities. So that being said, I won't waste my time by increasing the verbosity of my previous post to reiterate neither what I said nor make it clearer for you. Anyways though, we shall see in the upcoming chapters which comments shed more light in foreshadowing the events to come.
Was that some truth? I do believe so.

Last edited by Synthos X; 01-27-2008 at 01:49 PM.
Synthos X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 02:04 PM   #1497
shiki-fuujin
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthos X View Post
What do you mean by setting it out?

As for Hidan on Toonami, not happening, atleast in any decent way. You saw how they butchered Drunken Lee. Hidan is going to be torn apart when they're done censoring him.
we dont even know how the japanese broadcast him,so before we start flaming CN and VIZ worry about the japanese.
Old 01-27-2008, 10:49 PM   #1498
Seal_master
Local Necromancer

dude yes we have to worry about our stuff here, i mean, hidans gona be fine, i mean its japanes, they actualy HAVE the blood and the DRUNKEN not loopy fist, and yeah Hidans gona be torn apart

CO_OWNER of the RP FC
Evil Fc

thankies Kina X3
by MeteoraTC
Member of:
Fable Fc
Naruto RPG fc
Owner of:
Blood+ Fc
Old 01-27-2008, 11:46 PM   #1499
shiki-fuujin
Chuunin

Quote:
dude yes we have to worry about our stuff here, i mean, hidans gona be fine, i mean its japanes, they actualy HAVE the blood and the DRUNKEN not loopy fist, and yeah Hidans gona be torn apart
but hindan's not a drunk,is he no,we are talking about his religious ritual and belifs,so before we bash viz we have to worry about what the japanese are gonna do because they too have standards on what is shown on tv.plus they have cut out many stuff that the manga had.
Old 01-28-2008, 12:12 AM   #1500
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Doesn't he cuss a lot though?

I don't know how he'll sound in Japan . .

but CN is likely to make him sound like a California surfer dude. That's how I envisioned his voice anyway.

Member of the Super Smash Bro's Brawl Club

Last edited by Highspeed0516; 01-28-2008 at 12:13 AM.