Render request... - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Graphics Design > Requests

Requests Request your own signatures or avatars here!

Old 01-30-2008, 05:56 PM   #1
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

gaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to behold
Render request...

I suck horribly at rendering pics -.-... lol
So would someone mind rendering these please. =D

Thanks in advance to whoever can do it....
gaaraofthesand.1234 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-30-2008, 05:58 PM   #2
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Re: Render request...

Please refrain from using the first pic in a sig, its already in mine. I wouldn't want my shit to be common.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 06:20 PM   #3
sanane kardesim
Jounin

sanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of light

ther ya go

couldnt really render it but i hope its a helpm for somebody who wanna do it

photobucket doesnt save psds damnit >.<
and im too lazy to find a hoster which can do it

Last edited by sanane kardesim; 01-30-2008 at 06:22 PM.
sanane kardesim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 07:00 PM   #4
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

not sure if anyone has rendered them yet but i did the best i could..

@ BK i hate to break it to you.. but that image is already in a ton of people's sigs..
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 07:14 PM   #5
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

I hate to break it to you I made my sig ages ago, and I haven't seen many or any people with that pic in their sig at all. I found that on deviantart time back, onw that its on google people have decided to use it.

I'm pretty sure you would change your sig if I decided to use your pics in mine.

Old 01-30-2008, 09:16 PM   #6
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
I hate to break it to you I made my sig ages ago, and I haven't seen many or any people with that pic in their sig at all. I found that on deviantart time back, onw that its on google people have decided to use it.

I'm pretty sure you would change your sig if I decided to use your pics in mine.
Nope cause things like that dont bother me.. and there have been people in the manga section using that same sig.. or picture.. but its not right to tell someone not to use a pic..
Old 01-30-2008, 09:39 PM   #7
Kuyah
Unknown Champion

Kuyah is a name known to allKuyah is a name known to allKuyah is a name known to allKuyah is a name known to allKuyah is a name known to allKuyah is a name known to allKuyah is a name known to allKuyah is a name known to allKuyah is a name known to allKuyah is a name known to all

fack man, get off ur high horse!
ur not even that good in sig making
so dont go around telling people not to use whatever render they wanna use
first of all.. ill echo it.. UR NOT THE FIRST PERSON TO USE THAT RENDER!
nor did u make it,
at this day/year.. there isnt much things that u can say thats - original -
theres millions of people whove used that b4
if ur not aware of that,
why not go to every forum and tell them not to use it.
=_= gosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swtvi3tboi08 View Post
Second: Kuyah has improved the best in all the gfxers on nl since impulse. His lighting is pretty nice and his sigs aren't bad. There a hell of a lot better than the crap you make.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakgyrl510 View Post
edit:
kuyah is crocker in disguise =O

Kuyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 10:22 PM   #8
Assaulter
Symphony of Destruction

Assaulter will become famous soon enoughAssaulter will become famous soon enoughAssaulter will become famous soon enough

Quote:

Kuyah stated it right. Your not the first at all. Please don't tell people what to use for signature stocks. The originality of a signature DOES NOT lie on the stock, but the completed work. Don't reply back in a hateful manner because it will not be responded to.

@Mystik- You did good, but I can see the small edge cuts. They are perfect for a signature being how you can work with it. Good job man and the more you do the better you get thats the time tested fact of rendering.

Assaulter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 10:28 PM   #9
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuyah View Post
fack man, get off ur high horse!
ur not even that good in sig making
so dont go around telling people not to use whatever render they wanna use
first of all.. ill echo it.. UR NOT THE FIRST PERSON TO USE THAT RENDER!
nor did u make it,
at this day/year.. there isnt much things that u can say thats - original -
theres millions of people whove used that b4
if ur not aware of that,
why not go to every forum and tell them not to use it.
=_= gosh!
No one asked you for your opinions and the only reason I'm telling him not to use it is because I'm using it. I don't someone else rolling around with a sig that has the same stock. Next thing you know my avy will be copied aswell. You find every single user who has used that render before me for their sig. Don't go throwing aroung your not even that good at sig making just cause you lost in your sig battle. You seem to be thinking quite big of your self lately. The reason my new sig sucks is cause I haven't been using PS in a while so I gotta get back into it. Don't think your better just cause you use GIMP and you think its harder to use so automatically it makes you a good sig maker. Your new sig you can't see shit properly cause of the lighting and the brushing looks like a pile of shit. I ain't gonna sugar coat nothing for you. I don't think I'm being an asshole by asking him not to use the same render. I don't care if he has the biggest sig on NL with as many Madara pics as he wants. Also I didn't realise that his request would be rendered without the fans which is a little different but its still the same stock. My one I've had since I joined ML you should know that Mystik seeing as how your always on there.

Old 01-31-2008, 12:04 AM   #10
Kuyah
Unknown Champion

Kuyah is a name known to allKuyah is a name known to allKuyah is a name known to allKuyah is a name known to allKuyah is a name known to allKuyah is a name known to allKuyah is a name known to allKuyah is a name known to allKuyah is a name known to allKuyah is a name known to all

wow,
then who asked you 4 your opinion..
if u look closely..
one member asked u to shut up.. b4 u talked ^^

Quote:
Second: Kuyah has improved the best in all the gfxers on nl since impulse. His lighting is pretty nice and his sigs aren't bad. There a hell of a lot better than the crap you make.
Quote:
edit:

Old 01-31-2008, 01:47 AM   #11
Swtvi3tboi08
Eat Ma Meat!

Swtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the roughSwtvi3tboi08 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
No one asked you for your opinions and the only reason I'm telling him not to use it is because I'm using it. I don't someone else rolling around with a sig that has the same stock. Next thing you know my avy will be copied aswell. You find every single user who has used that render before me for their sig. Don't go throwing aroung your not even that good at sig making just cause you lost in your sig battle. You seem to be thinking quite big of your self lately. The reason my new sig sucks is cause I haven't been using PS in a while so I gotta get back into it. Don't think your better just cause you use GIMP and you think its harder to use so automatically it makes you a good sig maker. Your new sig you can't see shit properly cause of the lighting and the brushing looks like a pile of shit. I ain't gonna sugar coat nothing for you. I don't think I'm being an asshole by asking him not to use the same render. I don't care if he has the biggest sig on NL with as many Madara pics as he wants. Also I didn't realise that his request would be rendered without the fans which is a little different but its still the same stock. My one I've had since I joined ML you should know that Mystik seeing as how your always on there.
I'm gonna have fun ripping this all apart.

First: Who really gives a flying fuck that you are using the stock in your sig.? Hell, I could make a sig. right now if i wanted to. would you get mad? tough shit. No one gives a rats ass.

Third: Boo hoo, you haven't had photoshop in forever. Thats fine, don't bitch and whine about it though. Makes you sound like a chump. Btw, all your sigs suck. Period. Your sigs look as if you just started. Mutiple stocks on a sig. look like shit; you should know better. Text is boring and doesn't match the bg colors at all. The background needs a crap load of work, there isn't any real flow nor is there any depth or "lighting". Blending is crap, work on that. In all honestly, it looks like a two minute sig. If it wasn't, then correct me.

@assaulter, Mystik is a girl. lol. Their pretty good cuts. Just need some minor tweaking.

Thanks Terri.
Swtvi3tboi08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 01:54 AM   #12
ITzANIllUZion
ANBU

ITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura about

ill take a swing at the render..but before i do.

for the 1st one..you want fan thing with handle..or no..

One of the Badass Shinobi

Thnx OG

N48 vs Me

ITzANIllUZion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 02:24 AM   #13
Kuyah
Unknown Champion

Quote:

wow.. do i really wanna win a contest..
and then go agaisnt you as the final obstacle..
if i did win the contest..
it would be automatic that i beat you =)
your sigs.. are not even half as good as my sigs..
sorry to say that =)
if u really are good at sig making ^^
even if u have 10-50 years away from photoshop =)
u still have a small fire burning in you =)
in this case =) maybe u never even had a fire =)
lol xD grow up..
and dont tell me to grow up ^^
cause.. serusly.. im more grown up than you..

\

ANY-WAYZ
yaa xD sorry about this big fuss ^^
lol im not that good in rendering xD but i gave it a try ^^

Quote:
Quote:
edit:

Last edited by Kuyah; 01-31-2008 at 02:54 AM.
Old 01-31-2008, 03:16 PM   #14
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assaulter View Post
Kuyah stated it right. Your not the first at all. Please don't tell people what to use for signature stocks. The originality of a signature DOES NOT lie on the stock, but the completed work. Don't reply back in a hateful manner because it will not be responded to.

@Mystik- You did good, but I can see the small edge cuts. They are perfect for a signature being how you can work with it. Good job man and the more you do the better you get thats the time tested fact of rendering.
thanks i try anyway but rendering isnt my specialty >.<

Quote:
I'm gonna have fun ripping this all apart.

First: Who really gives a flying fuck that you are using the stock in your sig.? Hell, I could make a sig. right now if i wanted to. would you get mad? tough shit. No one gives a rats ass.

Third: Boo hoo, you haven't had photoshop in forever. Thats fine, don't bitch and whine about it though. Makes you sound like a chump. Btw, all your sigs suck. Period. Your sigs look as if you just started. Mutiple stocks on a sig. look like shit; you should know better. Text is boring and doesn't match the bg colors at all. The background needs a crap load of work, there isn't any real flow nor is there any depth or "lighting". Blending is crap, work on that. In all honestly, it looks like a two minute sig. If it wasn't, then correct me.

@assaulter, Mystik is a girl. lol. Their pretty good cuts. Just need some minor tweaking.
yep ever since i have been on this earth lol.. and thanks again swt =]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuyah View Post
wow.. do i really wanna win a contest..
and then go agaisnt you as the final obstacle..
if i did win the contest..
it would be automatic that i beat you =)
your sigs.. are not even half as good as my sigs..
sorry to say that =)
if u really are good at sig making ^^
even if u have 10-50 years away from photoshop =)
u still have a small fire burning in you =)
in this case =) maybe u never even had a fire =)
lol xD grow up..
and dont tell me to grow up ^^
cause.. serusly.. im more grown up than you..

\

ANY-WAYZ
yaa xD sorry about this big fuss ^^
lol im not that good in rendering xD but i gave it a try ^^
whoa this is one hell of a request thread lol... give it a shot maybe yours will be better =D
Old 01-31-2008, 06:16 PM   #15
Assaulter
Symphony of Destruction

Assaulter will become famous soon enoughAssaulter will become famous soon enoughAssaulter will become famous soon enough

Yeah I try to get better about that. I've said that to Mystik a lot though, later realizing once again that she is a girl.

6 years of photoshop experience tells me that EVERYONE has a fire at it. Most people just ignore it and don't do anything. I've touched on EVERYTHING you can in photoshop and I found it all to be quite fun. I've made my own style though years of practice. Also makes me glad because there isn't many controlled chaos signature makers out there.

@Kuyah love it but the pixels missing on the staff plus the small amount of jaggies are your only flaws. GJ

Last edited by Assaulter; 01-31-2008 at 06:18 PM.
Assaulter is offline   Reply With Quote