Christians Unite FC - Page 18 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 01-11-2008, 07:58 AM   #256
shinovsnaruto
Chuunin

shinovsnaruto is on a distinguished road
Re: Christians Unite FC

to dirk: yes
to kiari: ur in!

ANYONE ON???

Naurto RPG FC live a life as a character, play with others, do awesome mission...Join Now

DO NOT OPEN SPOILER AND I MEAN IT OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!
NARUTO RPG FC!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCKS!!!!!!!
do not read ahead more ads

NARUTO RPG FC: Roleplay FC except you are a ninja only.
do not read on.

If you are read this AD and you are to join... keep opening these spoilers.

When you have read up to hear click on more spoilers go to the FC and type "I have read and I will join"

You must always stay active!!!!!!! Even if you are not going to join.

more ADS!!!!!!

no more

Naruto RPG FC
http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=23040

Last edited by shinovsnaruto; 01-15-2008 at 08:40 PM.
shinovsnaruto is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-16-2008, 06:55 PM   #257
saxman66
Genin

saxman66 is an unknown quantity at this point
I jst wanted to say that this whole idea was awesome and i relly apreciate it. it just goes to show that there are christians in even the most unexpected places. Oh, and by the way i'm joing this FC.

what should we do about the abortiona and is god real thread in the dabate section. I have already posted in both and it is very important that we take a active role in these things. Lives could be radiclly changed if we get involved.
saxman66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 11:57 PM   #258
shinovsnaruto
Chuunin

What is your favorite Christian song?

Naurto RPG FC live a life as a character, play with others, do awesome mission...Join Now

do not read on.

When you have read up to hear click on more spoilers go to the FC and type "I have read and I will join"

more ADS!!!!!!

no more

Naruto RPG FC
Old 01-31-2008, 05:57 PM   #259
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of

lol, uh diving by stephen curtis chapman. uh, i had a question for yall. i know there may b younger parties here who arent too involved but i was wondering about your views on the futur of america (assuming u from here) IF hillary wins da election. or obama. hes muslim by the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I give up, dirk beats in all forms of life
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
dirk667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 08:49 PM   #260
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk667 View Post
lol, uh diving by stephen curtis chapman. uh, i had a question for yall. i know there may b younger parties here who arent too involved but i was wondering about your views on the futur of america (assuming u from here) IF hillary wins da election. or obama. hes muslim by the way
Aaaaand I'm back. However, I'm not here to cause trouble. I am here, however, to help you get your facts straight. Obama has been baptized, meaning he isn't a Muslim. His father, however, was the Muslim before he met Obama's wife, then became an athiest. Don't believe me that he's been baptized? Here's some proof:

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...6579-2,00.html
Obama says that the man's remark that he's Christian is true. So, right there he's a Christian.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...6579-6,00.html
Bam, right there in the second paragraph. He walked down the aisle of a church and was baptized. Also, a query to you: What does it matter if Hillary wins, or Obama, for that matter? Yes, this is a question I would appreciate answered. And yes, I promise to remain civil about your answer.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:28 PM   #261
jimmer45khb
Monkey D Luffy

jimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud ofjimmer45khb has much to be proud of

hey can i join?

CO-Owner of The Nine-Tailed Fox Demons fc
One Piece FC
Final Fantasy FC
Proud Owner of
Kage FC
Member of
jimmer45khb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 11:12 PM   #262
shinovsnaruto
Chuunin

sure....obama is Christian right? that is good cuz i remember there was this time that says if our president was not Christian the country will have major problems and wars. Just a theory.

do not read on.

more ADS!!!!!!

no more

Naruto RPG FC
Old 02-01-2008, 06:35 PM   #263
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Aaaaand I'm back. However, I'm not here to cause trouble. I am here, however, to help you get your facts straight. Obama has been baptized, meaning he isn't a Muslim. His father, however, was the Muslim before he met Obama's wife, then became an athiest. Don't believe me that he's been baptized? Here's some proof:

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...6579-2,00.html
Obama says that the man's remark that he's Christian is true. So, right there he's a Christian.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...6579-6,00.html
Bam, right there in the second paragraph. He walked down the aisle of a church and was baptized. Also, a query to you: What does it matter if Hillary wins, or Obama, for that matter? Yes, this is a question I would appreciate answered. And yes, I promise to remain civil about your answer.
what does it matter? well im oldschool and i dont like change. yes, i am racist, and hilary is just plain out evil. its her husbands fault we were attacked and she is worse than him. i got some proof but i gota go get it. il post it later. i am against a black man leading this country and a woman. why a woman? because there is a reason god made men head of the family, and it wasnt so women could run this country. but, hey we are in revalations, so anything can happen.

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
Old 02-02-2008, 02:53 AM   #264
LonelyNinja

Quote:
what does it matter? well im oldschool and i dont like change. yes, i am racist, and hilary is just plain out evil. its her husbands fault we were attacked and she is worse than him. i got some proof but i gota go get it. il post it later. i am against a black man leading this country and a woman. why a woman? because there is a reason god made men head of the family, and it wasnt so women could run this country. but, hey we are in revalations, so anything can happen.
That's quite an arrogant and ignorant stance, ya know, especially if you're living in America. No need to post your proof, I'd rather not read it. Why? Well, if it's half as arrogant as your post then it isn't worth my time. Also, when Bill was running the country our economy was at a very nice, comfortable spot, and we know that Hillary had small hand in settling matters, so if Hillary won our economy might get back to that spot. Quite frankly, we need it. Hm, that comment about women, quite fascinating. Ya see, men were the head honcho in homes because in those times it was dangerous to live outside of a city, and it was viewed in all cultures that men were physically stronger, and that is true (with favorable traits). That's why men were viewed as the protectors of the house. However, in this day and age (Revelations, as you call it) there is no need to defend our homes by our own, so women are allowed more freedoms. Wouldn't God rather have His children to be happy rather than oppressed by the "dominant" gender? I believe any benevolent god would.
Old 02-04-2008, 11:44 AM   #265
dirk667
Claymore Addict

nope. thats how he made it, thats how its supposed to be. as for my proof, well its nuthing like what i wrote. btw, how it arrogant? yes, clinton did stabilize our economy, but she is not him. he also refused to do anything about the "terrorists" and because he was a pussyfest they attacked bcause we were all fat and happy in our "stable" economy that he made.

A little history lesson:
"We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common
good." Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/29/2004

"It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few,
by the few, and for the few...and to replace it with shared
responsibility for shared prosperity." Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 5/29/2007

"(We)...can't just let business as usual go on, and that means
something has to be taken away from some people." Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

"We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to
give up a little bit of their own...in order to create this common
ground." Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

"I certainly think the free-market has failed."
Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

"I think it's time to send a clear message to what has become the
most profitable sector in (the) entire economy that they are being
watched."
Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 9/2/2005

think about it. what do all these have in common? they are all communist statements. just what she is..evil.

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN

Last edited by dirk667; 02-04-2008 at 11:49 AM.
Old 02-04-2008, 08:28 PM   #266
LonelyNinja

Quote:
nope. thats how he made it, thats how its supposed to be. as for my proof, well its nuthing like what i wrote. btw, how it arrogant? yes, clinton did stabilize our economy, but she is not him. he also refused to do anything about the "terrorists" and because he was a pussyfest they attacked bcause we were all fat and happy in our "stable" economy that he made.
Your stance is arrogant because you're basically saying that women don't deserve rights and should stay at home and get fucked every nine months so you can have more children. You're also saying that non-whites shouldn't run for government, either. Or non-Christians. That is a prime example of arrogance. So, why do you put terrorists in quotes? You know that denotes sarcasm, right? So... You said that Clinton didn't do anything about the fake terrorists. Well, that's because they weren't terrorists at the time. The reason we were attacked is Osama bin Laden. Yeah, he's the dude who came up with the plan (along with his subordinates). We should be more worried if he tried to run for any political position, regardless of the nation. And they attacked because of political, economical, and religious reasons.

Quote:

A little history lesson:
"We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common
good." Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/29/2004

"It's time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few,
by the few, and for the few...and to replace it with shared
responsibility for shared prosperity." Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 5/29/2007

"(We)...can't just let business as usual go on, and that means
something has to be taken away from some people." Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

"We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to
give up a little bit of their own...in order to create this common
ground." Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

"I certainly think the free-market has failed."
Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007

"I think it's time to send a clear message to what has become the
most profitable sector in (the) entire economy that they are being
watched."
Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 9/2/2005

think about it. what do all these have in common? they are all communist statements. just what she is..evil.
Wow, that's your "proof" that she's evil? Dude, Communism isn't evil. In theory, it's fucking wonderful. Classless society, everyone is equal, the people own the businesses. C'mon, you have to be brainwashed to not find anything good about that. The only reason we see Communism as a bad thing is how it's practiced, i.e. Russia under Stalin's rule.
Old 02-04-2008, 10:24 PM   #267
kiari uzumaki
Genin

kiari uzumaki is on a distinguished road

who obama and wats a president????sowy i live in tokyo not america but my english is better!!!!!!TO FU DE!!!

Last edited by kiari uzumaki; 02-04-2008 at 10:26 PM.
kiari uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 11:52 PM   #268
shinovsnaruto
Chuunin

cool
a president is like the highest ranking governor.... emperor sort of?

do not read on.

more ADS!!!!!!

no more

Naruto RPG FC
Old 02-05-2008, 06:50 AM   #269
Craigkage
Jounin

Craigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura aboutCraigkage has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
And this is a 'Christian' thread?

Craigkage is now the proud owner of a Dragon Box
Craigkage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 12:41 AM   #270
dirk667
Claymore Addict

Quote:
Your stance is arrogant because you're basically saying that women don't deserve rights and should stay at home and get fucked every nine months so you can have more children. You're also saying that non-whites shouldn't run for government, either. Or non-Christians.
yeah, uh i dont think they should just stay home and have kids. im not in the 50's oldschool. they can work do whatever, i dont mind, however, the higher level jobs such a CEO, and yes, president, i do not think they should be able to obtain. as for the non-white and non-christian thing... yeah basically.
Quote:
Communism isn't evil. In theory, it's fucking wonderful. Classless society, everyone is equal, the people own the businesses. C'mon, you have to be brainwashed to not find anything good about that. The only reason we see Communism as a bad thing is how it's practiced, i.e. Russia under Stalin's rule.
now if it wasnt bad, then 3/4 of the world wouldnt have been trying to stop it now would they? im a lower-class dude myself. and while you would think thats would make me more appreciative towards that, it dont. think about it this way, because the fact there is no class, there is no drive to become better. the government says you dont have to be any better than you are to get sumthing the exact same as some one else. therefore, there would be no world as we know it today. industrial revolution? wouldnt have happened. wouldnt have needed it to. we would all be lazy bums cause we just got handouts. in a way america is already like this, because is social security. take the katrina victims for instance. the government os buying them brand new homes and feeding them. what do they do? ask for more, beg and cry because they were put out. 2 YRS AGO! they have no job, nothing. they havent even tried. that is what socialism does. ruins a country.

Quote:
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN