VS thread - Page 113 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 10:14 PM   #1681
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: VS thread

Yamato vs Kisame. That's a tough one. I would assume Kisame would win. I'd also assume Kisame's Samehada > Yamato's wood. Though, I don't think we've seen the full extent of either of their abilities.

Old 01-28-2008, 04:54 PM   #1682
devil001
Genin

devil001 is an unknown quantity at this point

Neji vs Toby
Who would win?

if you want to read a Naruto fic where the zexy happens to everyone in weird ways then follow this link to my fic
http://naruto.adultfanfiction.net/au...?no=1296808565
It's also now on DavientART for those of you who don't like AFF
http://devil001.deviantart.com/

Main pairring is NaruHina for those of you that are interested
Old 01-28-2008, 05:34 PM   #1683
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

Neji doesn't stand much of a chance... if any.

[
Old 01-28-2008, 07:13 PM   #1684
hippiematt
Chuunin

hippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of light

tobi definetly his fingers will go right through tobi that doesnt sound right but yea i think tobi would get it

kisami vs. sasuke (manga) i think sasuke would get it casue he can change his element
Old 01-28-2008, 07:52 PM   #1685
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

I believe that Sasuke will defeat Kisame as he's pretty much unstoppable in the manga.

[
Old 01-30-2008, 04:57 PM   #1686
hippiematt
Chuunin

hippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of light

team snake vs team asuma if asuma were still there though

Brawl

Mario Cart

Old 01-30-2008, 06:54 PM   #1687
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Team Hebi would win. I believe that Sasuke alone can run through that team.

[
Old 01-30-2008, 11:09 PM   #1688
KoNg
Chuunin

Location: I ran away to become a graffiti artist....find me...TeK28
KoNg can only hope to improve

SIKE! Not with Shikamaru planning, Asuma would probably slice and dice them all if they were paralyzed, I think Shika is smart enough to take them.
Old 01-31-2008, 03:41 PM   #1689
hippiematt
Chuunin

shikas team is a really smart team so i say that shika would win if he wouldnt say this when hes about to win quote " oh shit i ran out of charkra" like every time

Brawl

Mario Cart

Old 02-02-2008, 05:10 PM   #1690
orichimaru sama
Genin

orichimaru sama can only hope to improve

i think shikamaro will win ....very smart....he was the only one became chunnin in his age group because of how smart he was against temari .

sakura vs ino....who would win...we remembered that they were equaled in the chunnin match
Old 02-02-2008, 05:17 PM   #1691
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by orichimaru sama View Post
sakura vs ino....who would win...we remembered that they were equaled in the chunnin match
They used to be equals, but not anymore. Sakura will win.

[
Old 02-03-2008, 06:35 PM   #1692
orichimaru sama
Genin

orichimaru sama can only hope to improve

orochimaru vs jiraya
Old 02-03-2008, 07:45 PM   #1693
Faggie1
Missing-Nin

Faggie1 is an unknown quantity at this point

oh anime pokemon ooooo
Old 02-03-2008, 09:23 PM   #1694
hippiematt
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faggie1 View Post
oh anime pokemon ooooo
.....................no

depending on what orochimaru the one wit out arms or the one the 3rd fought with arms if with arms id say orochimaru but wit no arms jiraya if he was seriose

Brawl

Mario Cart

Last edited by hippiematt; 02-03-2008 at 09:24 PM.
Old 02-04-2008, 02:04 AM   #1695
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Yamato vs Kisame
Based on chakra capacity I'd say Kisame just because he should be able to outlast Yamato. Though Yamato's wood element would prove very useful in this fight as it could keep Yamato above water & also allow Yamato to attack in multiple directions. But we don't know the full extent of Yamato's abilities yet so I'm going for Kisame.

Neji vs Tobi
Without posting any spoilers Tobi wins hands down. Without much effort unfortunately.

kisame vs. sasuke (manga)
Sasuke has a large supply of chakra when compared to most other naruto characters. Though Kisame's should be bigger. With the amount of tricks Sasuke has up his sleeve(no pun intended :P) as well as the aid of his Sharingan I can see Sasuke winning against Kisame. Though this won't be an easy win.

team snake vs team asuma
This translates into Sasuke, Suigetsu, Juugo, Kiran vs. Asuma, Shika, Chouji, Ino

Sasuke would handle Shika; both are really smart so I matched them first. Sasuke has to many tricks for Shika in my opinion.

Suigetsu would handle Asuma; even if Asuma is able to beat Suigetsu it wouldn't end quickly. Suigetsu can hold off Asuma long enough for his team mates to be done with there other fights to help out.

Juugo vs. Chouji; Juugo should be able to overpower Chouji relatively quickly. Even if Chouji happens to take pills. Though Juugo is one crazy mofo in battle so he wouldn't allow Chouji the time needed to take more then one. This would be over quickly with Juugo winning.

Kiran vs. Ino; unn yeah not much to say about this based on what we know Ino would possess Kiran.

So now we have Sasuke, Suigetsu(injured), Juugo, Kiran (possessed) vs Asuma(injured), Shika(down), Chouji(down), Ino(in Kirans body)

Sasuke would help Suigetsu finish off Asuma while Juugo kills Kiran(which would also kill Ino).

Team snake wins.

sakura vs ino
They had a draw last time. Sakura has been trained by Tsunade leaving Ino in the dust as far as abilities go. Sakura wins in 1-2 punches.

orochimaru vs jiraya
Based on anime Orochimaru wins. Based on Manga Jiraiya wins. I won't go into further detail then that.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Closed Thread