The 9/11 Conspiracy - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2008, 01:46 PM   #91
Mizukage Hitsugaya 10
Mizukage
 
Mizukage Hitsugaya 10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Kirigakure Kage Offices
Age: 21
Posts: 733
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Mizukage Hitsugaya 10 is on a distinguished roadMizukage Hitsugaya 10 is on a distinguished road
Re: The 9/11 Conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yata View Post
You can't be sure on that.
Yeah we can why would we fuck up our own economy??? This is retarded ok I know a little kid who was 5 when he lost his dad in 9/11. And the last thing he needs to hear is some tards telling him the government killed his dad. Are you fools trying to start a revolution? Sure you guys can just sit in your homes all dandy and start pointing fingers but do you know anyone who was killed on that dreadful day. Saying the government did this is in my opinion an Insult to those people's memory. And if you people had a heart you'd keep crap like this in your little twisted minds.
P.S. Bush was in office for 9 months it would take longer to plan something of this scope. Use your heads
__________________
Owner of Halo fc






Member of the Star Wars FC
Mizukage Hitsugaya 10 is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 01-05-2008, 02:17 PM   #92
narutoroxmysox1223
Genin
 
narutoroxmysox1223's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Somewhere in the world
Posts: 69
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
narutoroxmysox1223 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The 9/11 Conspiracy

The government has done it before, a guess it is useless to argue about this topic, cuz some people had family members die in 9/11 so it is a hard topic to talk about, but if this is truth its like ur best friend stabbing u in the back, the government has lied before too,

The government would do this becuz of 1 thing MONEY, oil to start a pointless war, to give a reason to start a war so they could make money

Watch the movie Canadian Beacon

Sry if i hurt anybodys feelings but the truth hurts
__________________


narutoroxmysox1223's PokePet

milo the level 43 Quilava!
narutoroxmysox1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 07:18 PM   #93
Hiraku
Puppet Master
 
Hiraku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: land of sand
Age: 26
Posts: 1,308
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The 9/11 Conspiracy

how many times must we see this type of thread pop up about 9/11 being a goverment plot. If the goverment was so good at hiding its involment with the attacks of the twin towers and the pentagon.

Then how come the goverment cant solve the health care insurance for all. Immigration, poverty the drug scurge in the US.

Tell me how the goverment can so masterfully cover up its own tracks without a slip of evidence that proves the Goberment was responsible for 9/11 and i would like to know were set goverment exist and what country so i can live there and have a perfect country to live in.
__________________
C:\Documents and Settings\Sayian\My Documents\Pictures\My Pictures\263046471_01d7030b2f.jpg
Hiraku


The Look of Innocence
Hiraku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 07:45 PM   #94
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: MD
Age: 22
Posts: 1,993
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough
Re: The 9/11 Conspiracy

hmm...is it easier to crash 3 planes, fabricate 12 or so people, and blame it on Al Quaeda, or to protect a 1,952 mile border, poverty (that's been problematic since the beginning of civilization), and illegal drug trafficking? hmm...I'm going to go ahead and say the first one.
__________________

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 08:09 PM   #95
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas
 
Ninja48's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: 305
Posts: 2,466
Thanks: 179
Thanked 636 Times in 249 Posts
Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold
Re: The 9/11 Conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizukage Hitsugaya 10 View Post
Yeah we can why would we fuck up our own economy??? This is retarded ok I know a little kid who was 5 when he lost his dad in 9/11. And the last thing he needs to hear is some tards telling him the government killed his dad. Are you fools trying to start a revolution? Sure you guys can just sit in your homes all dandy and start pointing fingers but do you know anyone who was killed on that dreadful day. Saying the government did this is in my opinion an Insult to those people's memory. And if you people had a heart you'd keep crap like this in your little twisted minds.
P.S. Bush was in office for 9 months it would take longer to plan something of this scope. Use your heads
I don't believe in any conspiracy theory anymore, but just because people bring up these theories doesn't mean it insults the casualties of 9/11. How is being killed by a terrorist more honorable than being killed by your government? What matters is that the truth is trying to be obtained to have a proper memory of the victim, but both pro and anti conspiracy theorists are out for the same goal of truth. Only deliberate and conscious smearing of truth can be regarded as an insult to the victims.

And of course, whether or not the truth was consciously fabricated is up to interpretation.
__________________
Ninja48 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ninja48 For This Useful Post:
Scientia (06-30-2009)
Old 01-06-2008, 01:53 AM   #96
Mizukage Hitsugaya 10
Mizukage
 
Mizukage Hitsugaya 10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Kirigakure Kage Offices
Age: 21
Posts: 733
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Mizukage Hitsugaya 10 is on a distinguished roadMizukage Hitsugaya 10 is on a distinguished road
Re: The 9/11 Conspiracy

I don't want this kid to grow up hating the system that makes America the great nation it is. The reason people make crap like this is life in America often seems to good to be true. Now is it perfect; no but for gods sakes Bin Laden has attacked the Trade Center more than once and he stuck a US destroyer but I don't see people instigating Clinton. Why? Because people hate Bush. Personally I don't like or dislike him he was an alright President. Plus if a beloved President like Nixon couldn't get away with a small insignificant scandal like Watergate how can Bush; one of the most hated Presidents get away with something this massive????
__________________
Owner of Halo fc






Member of the Star Wars FC
Mizukage Hitsugaya 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 09:47 PM   #97
narutoroxmysox1223
Genin
 
narutoroxmysox1223's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Somewhere in the world
Posts: 69
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
narutoroxmysox1223 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The 9/11 Conspiracy

Because he had help
__________________


narutoroxmysox1223's PokePet

milo the level 43 Quilava!
narutoroxmysox1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 02:29 PM   #98
GhostShade
Genin
 
GhostShade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: on a chair
Posts: 125
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
GhostShade is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The 9/11 Conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANBU Hatake Kakashi View Post
They hide most things from the public, sometimes it's better not to know the truth.
Indeed but people should know the truth!
GhostShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 08:30 AM   #99
x-Kimmie-x
Academy Student
 
x-Kimmie-x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 20
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
x-Kimmie-x is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The 9/11 Conspiracy

I hate these conspiracy stuff. Can`t some people understand that the terrorists where the ones who caused all of this!?!

First of all, we have security camera proofs that the al-Qaeda terrorists where in the airport and where in the planes that crashed.

We have phone calls that victims in the planes made!!

I saw a website on the Moussaoui trial (however you spell it) that had photos of victims and I even saw photos of the rural crash site and of the dead bodies that where in the pentagon. I hate to say this, but they where completely burned up with plane pieces everywhere.

I just want to say RIP to those innocent victims, especially my uncle from my moms side of the family who passed away on the North Tower. Just leave those poor people rest in peace.

Last edited by x-Kimmie-x; 02-06-2008 at 08:31 AM.
x-Kimmie-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 05:05 PM   #100
H_I
Jounin
 
H_I's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Nearest Bordello
Age: 36
Posts: 971
Thanks: 98
Thanked 54 Times in 36 Posts
H_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure EvilH_I Pure Evil
Re: The 9/11 Conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-Kimmie-x View Post
I hate these conspiracy stuff. Can`t some people understand that the terrorists where the ones who caused all of this!?!

First of all, we have security camera proofs that the al-Qaeda terrorists where in the airport and where in the planes that crashed.

We have phone calls that victims in the planes made!!

I saw a website on the Moussaoui trial (however you spell it) that had photos of victims and I even saw photos of the rural crash site and of the dead bodies that where in the pentagon. I hate to say this, but they where completely burned up with plane pieces everywhere.

I just want to say RIP to those innocent victims, especially my uncle from my moms side of the family who passed away on the North Tower. Just leave those poor people rest in peace.
The one and only post that actually made sense!
And RIP to your uncle, as well as a few of my friends who where killed that day. I happen to be a first responder to the World trade Center. I also have 2 combat tours under my belt. So I think I kind of know what I am talking about!
I Wont elaborate on this subject, It still leaves a very sour taste in my mouth.
But to everyone posting, please make sure you post accurate information. Many people lost thier lives that day, and there are still many famlies who re-live the horror everytime some person comes up with a new conspiracy. If possible, can a MOD please close this thread. I dont think it's a legit debate to continue to be left open.

Thanks
H_I
H_I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 03:03 AM   #101
Xicidal
Chuunin
 
Xicidal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: edinboro
Age: 26
Posts: 390
Thanks: 4
Thanked 41 Times in 29 Posts
Xicidal will become famous soon enoughXicidal will become famous soon enoughXicidal will become famous soon enough
Re: The 9/11 Conspiracy

http://zeitgeistmovie.com/
Check out the video there.

Down with the CFR
Dam evul bankers anyways.
Xicidal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 12:37 AM   #102
marti810
Chuunin
 
marti810's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: new york
Posts: 377
Thanks: 7
Thanked 82 Times in 23 Posts
marti810 will become famous soon enoughmarti810 will become famous soon enough
Re: The 9/11 Conspiracy

i was gonna post the zeitgiest link as well you beat me to it. if you want to just watch the 9/11 part then skip past the first 20 minutes or so, thats all about jesus.
marti810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 04:55 PM   #103
dirk667
Claymore Addict
 
dirk667's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In your brain.
Age: 25
Posts: 506
Thanks: 25
Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of
Re: The 9/11 Conspiracy

LOL! the government didnt do that! in a way that is. i put full blame on clinton. the terrorists were doing stuff and prepairing for 9/11 and he didnt do anything about it!!
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I give up, dirk beats in all forms of life
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
dirk667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 05:25 PM   #104
darrylgm
Hmmm...
 
darrylgm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: England
Age: 18
Posts: 575
Thanks: 23
Thanked 101 Times in 72 Posts
darrylgm will become famous soon enoughdarrylgm will become famous soon enough
Re: The 9/11 Conspiracy

Im not saying 9/11 is a conspiricy or not im bringing this up. During the 60's american government officials planned to tell CIA a agents to perform "acts of terrorism" on the american people and then blame Cuba to create fear and to have a reason to invade Cuba (sound familiar)
__________________
Muse Wembley Stadium 11th September was AMAZING
Proud Member Of Anti-Sasuke F.C!
Babe of the Day-Hayden Panettiere
darrylgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 05:30 PM   #105
SimonCP
The Truthseeker
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Toronto, ON
Posts: 25
Thanks: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
SimonCP is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The 9/11 Conspiracy

Quote:
How dare you say that US planed an attack on their own fucking country! You should ashamed of yourself for even thinking that.
I am truly disgusted at your closed-mindedness and blind belief in the honesty of the US Government/Military. The US and foreign governments/militaries have staged terrorism against their own people in the past.

Quote:
You do know that US would not attack their own interests right?
-The Towers were considered "poorly designed money-losers"

-The Pentagon was hit in the only section that was nearly empty and had a bunch of "inconvenient paperwork" that had to do with massive budget problems.

-Building 7 was worthless to them, and only had documents that related to corporate scandals/CIA operations -- i.e: stuff they might WANT to get rid of.

And besides, the US planned to launch attacks like that in Florida/Washington back in 1963. Of course the US Government would attack it's own interests for greater profit.

Quote:
The only time the United States has ever moved for a drastic move is either to stop communism or to benefit their economy (and to a later extent, promote the status quo/balance of power). Does 9/11 do either?
9/11 triggered wars against Iraq/Afghanistan (Which were pre-planned when Bush came into office, btw -- how did they know to plan them?). Maybe you don't know the kind of people that were in government at the time. In 1998, 18 members of a conservative "think-tank" called PNAC urged Clinton to go to war with Iraq. In the Bush administration, 10 of those characters would be key government officials -- this included Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld.

Quote:
No. What you do not realize is that America is built on precedence, and it has not blew up its own large economic center to do anything. Sure, America probably had plans to do it to Cuba, Latin America, Middle East, but IT DOES NOT ATTACK ITS OWN PEOPLE.
Really? Then why is it that in 1962, the top commanders of the US Military planned to commit acts of terrorism in Florida/Washington and against US Military personnel abroad? And why does all of the evidence point to the OKC Bombing being a covert military operation?

Quote:
You have to think, thousands of people dying… for what? A war to gain oil? Hardly, Iraq has barely half the oil Kuwait does (not to mention the connection is kind of vague)
In addition to making $$$ for the oil industry, the Iraq War also fulfilled the $$$ fantasies of the defense industry. Also, Kuwait has less oil than Iraq. Saudi Arabia has the most oil, and it's on very friendly terms with the US.

Quote:
and Afghanistan… are you even bringing that up?
The CIA/USG has a long history of covert drug trafficking. Afghanistan is rich business in the Opium trade. Tons of poppies. It also made the defense industry tons.

Quote:
You keep talking about it benefiting the Bush government, if this was preplanned without the people's knowledge, his rating would be much higher as his response would be much more effective.
Bush's approval rating soared after 9/11:



Quote:
Plus, Bush used WMDs (and freedom) for Iraq. Afghanistan was the only one attacked for connection with 9/11.
That's like saying Cambodia had nothing to do with Vietnam. The simple fact is that Iraq, like Afghanistan, would be politically impossible without the emotional outrage created by 9/11.

Quote:
So for all purpose, I have the advantage over you. And remember, you have to look at this through "innocent until guilty" standpoint.
From that standpoint, Osama is innocent. The FBI's Rex Tomb admitted that they don't put OBL on the most-wanted list because they have 'no hard evidence' connecting him to the 9/11 Attacks.

Quote:

i actually have an explanation for this on the second pic you have those areas highlited well that is actually dpris from the building that fell and was blown into the side of the building due to the law of intertia and gravity and along with the fact that the wind could very easily twords that way.
There is a video of these very explosions that prove that they are coming out of the building, not crashing into the building.

Quote:
and to explain that well its nearly imossible to tell that airliner jets have windows(even on video) becuase of how fast they travel and if you dont trust me just go to an airport and look at some of the planes taking off or landing
The truth at the World Trade Center is that there was no plane -- only fake videos.

Quote:
and a bout the pentagon im rally not sure but the terrorists(the real people behind the atacks) could have launchen an ICBM at the pentagon that was a dud. because the terorists do have ICBM's but there known for not being so great.
That would prove the government's story a lie.

Quote:
I think that NO, america did not attack itself. Im hearing that alot on tv currently. They were attacked by terrorists fromt he middle east.
The evidence just doesn't point that way.

Quote:
Maddox disagrees with this conspiracy theory (Maddox is an internet article writer, mostly parodies, but sometimes things he hates or disagrees on.)
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....i?u=911_morons
I've read that article. It makes a very poor argument.

"If the conspiracy theorists were right, then why wouldn't the government kill them?"

The answer to this is simple -- they don't have to.

What's easier:

-Sending death squads around the world to take out all of the 9/11 conspiracy theorists (Imagine the kind of money, risks, and cover-up this unnecessary move would require)

-Leaving it up to the mainstream newsmedia to brainwash people into believing that the official story is gospel and that anyone who questions it is a "conspiracy kook" who is on the same boat as the holocaust deniers.

The latter method is more effective. Not only would the first require an amazing amount of time/money/cover-up, but it would also arouse suspicions. People would see the truthers' deaths as confirmations that they were on the right track, and thus, new truthers would appear.

Marginalization/ridicule is free and rather than causing suspicion, it brainwashes people into being absolutely not-suspicious. It even brainwashes them into laughing at anyone who IS suspicious.

Much more effective. Much easier.

And Maddox' argument that "the fires would only have to reach 650 degrees to weaken the steel"? Someone should tell him that NIST couldn't find evidence of fires above 250 degrees and that a FLIR camera picked up fires of 100 degrees. Not NEARLY enough to bring down a highly complex steel/concrete building. I am not alone in saying that, but I stand with over 700 professionals in the architectural/engineering world who agree.

And his argument that you would need to "keep the firefighters quiet"? They didn't. Tons of them talked about explosions/bombs in the building. Some of them are still active in voicing this today. As for all of the other people he thinks would have to be in on it, Maddox should do some research into how military operations are conducted. He'll find a neat little word called "Compartmentalization".

Quote:
Maddox actually makes a good point in his article though. The links at the bottom of that page also debunk a lot of those idiotic theories. I really think some people try to hard to complicate these things sometimes.
1. Cut the insults.

2. As I've shown above, all of Maddox's arguments fall on their face.

3. The links at the bottom of the page (Popular Mechanics, Loose Change Guide) have been heavily debunked many times.

4. It's not people trying to complicate things. It's people following the evidence.

Quote:
About his keeping it secret fromall the witnesses part. where is your counterargument, you only crap out that it's bullshit and that was it, you don't give a valid argument why he is wrong about that.
Keeping it secret from all the witnesses? They didn't. Hundreds of witnesses report explosions inside the Towers. Many witnesses report an aircraft not matching a big jetliner hitting the Towers/Pentagon/Shanksville.

In fact, thanks to the witnesses coming out, we have a lot of evidence against the government's story.

Quote:
also there are a lot of sites that have written down every error in the video. That leads to thinking it's not true rather than thinking it's true.
These very sites have been heavily debunked.

Quote:
I am not convinced that Bush was behind all of this. Perhaps the minor explosions were a gas buildup in the pipes or something flammable.
Can't be, because:
-They matched the sound of high-velocity explosives
-They had a detonation wave

Quote:
Pro-crazy 9/11 conspiricy believer guys: Give one, just one, intelligent reason to believe that the US government or Bush would have to attack the twin towers. So far all I've seen is:

-To get teh Oilz!!1
Then you haven't been looking. Yes, the oil industry did benefit. But here:
-Neoconservatives wanted to invade Iraq and said so in their own reports.

-Neoconservatives scheduled the Afghanistan War for October 2001 when Bush came into office and needed to engineer an event to get people behind it.

-The defense industry was crying for more money and the US Military wanted a budget boost.

-The government got to crackdown on the US people and pass the PATRIOT Act, create the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and destroy many of the constitutional freedoms that Americans used to enjoy.

Quote:
Why? What purpose would it serve to hijack our own planes, crash them into our own buildings,
War On Terror = $$$, Legislation, and Approval Ratings
__________________




It's Gon Rain!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7UBlZcZSE0

Truth about 9/11
The attacks were an 'inside job': http://killtown.911review.org/
The TV footage is fake: http://www.septemberclues.info/
The Military used hi-tech weapons to destroy the Towers: http://drjudywood.com/
SimonCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.