Dragon Guardian FC and RPG. - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

View Poll Results: Which is better? Family Guardians, or Guardians to a single person?
Family Guardian 8 33.33%
Guardian to one person. 16 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-04-2008, 11:31 PM   #31
tenkaichymaster
..:::KERO:::..

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of
Re: Dragon Guardian FC and RPG.

Ok Jess.. i'll join...
tenkaichymaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-04-2008, 11:37 PM   #32
catilena1890
I ran outta fucks to give

catilena1890 will become famous soon enoughcatilena1890 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenkaichymaster View Post
Ok Jess.. i'll join...
Alright. just describe yourself as a dragon, (i.e., what kind are you, what do you look like, etc.) and tell us who's guardian you are. You may choose a family, or a single person, but you can't be the guardian of someone who already has a guardian. Read my rules for each type of guardian before choosing, for your choice decides your fate. I have posts with rules for both family guardians and single guardians. and once you have decided, you can't go back unless the single person is no longer single.

catilena1890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 11:39 PM   #33
sasuke_power
The Reaper

sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold

ok when we start rping?

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

Brawl Code: ADD ME!
3437-7578-6300
sasuke_power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 11:41 PM   #34
tenkaichymaster

tenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud oftenkaichymaster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by catilena1890 View Post
Alright. just describe yourself as a dragon, (i.e., what kind are you, what do you look like, etc.) and tell us who's guardian you are. You may choose a family, or a single person, but you can't be the guardian of someone who already has a guardian. Read my rules for each type of guardian before choosing, for your choice decides your fate. I have posts with rules for both family guardians and single guardians. and once you have decided, you can't go back unless the single person is no longer single.
Give me a while ok...
I need to finish something first... -__-
Old 02-04-2008, 11:45 PM   #35
catilena1890

catilena1890 will become famous soon enoughcatilena1890 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Give me a while ok...
I need to finish something first... -__-
Ok. Take your time, but not too long.

@sasuke. as soon as everyone we have so far has picked someone to be a Guardian to, <.< >.> *whispers* and as soon as i figure out how to start the rp, any ideas?

Old 02-04-2008, 11:47 PM   #36
sasuke_power
The Reaper

sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold

its eZ when can just start it randomly or u can choose a certain theme or topic like uchiha kina does

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

3437-7578-6300
Old 02-04-2008, 11:49 PM   #37
catilena1890

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke_power View Post
its eZ when can just start it randomly or u can choose a certain theme or topic like uchiha kina does
That's the problem. I don't know where to begin. Why don't we start tomorrow. Imma go bed soon. In the meantime, why don't we describe our lifestyles with our protectants?

Old 02-04-2008, 11:51 PM   #38
sasuke_power
The Reaper

ok gn and ill post mines tomorrow -.-

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

3437-7578-6300
Old 02-04-2008, 11:56 PM   #39
catilena1890

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke_power View Post
ok gn and ill post mines tomorrow -.-
K. I'll do mine right now real quick:

Today, it was kinda fun. Hiashi sent me with Hinata on a dangerous mission. No one knows this, but Hiashi really worries for Hinata. He's told me he loves her very much, he is just afraid to tell her because he's afraid she'll tell him he let her down. I feel bad for them. Anyway, Hinata got back without even a scratch, so I get to sleep at the foot of his bed tonight! ^w^ I think I'm more of a pet to them.

Bye guys. see you later.

Old 02-06-2008, 10:26 PM   #40
tenkaichymaster

A dragon with white and gray scales, silver wings, and blue eyes...
guradian of Edward Elric (FMA)
Old 02-06-2008, 10:46 PM   #41
catilena1890

Quote:
A dragon with white and gray scales, silver wings, and blue eyes...
guradian of Edward Elric (FMA)
Wow. You're a beautiful dragon if you don't mind my saying so. Alright. Be sure to put this FC in your signature.

Old 02-06-2008, 11:51 PM   #42
tenkaichymaster

Got the idea from yugi-oh....
Old 02-06-2008, 11:57 PM   #43
catilena1890

Quote:
Got the idea from yugi-oh....
Cool. Well, in a short paragraph, just to make things interesting, describe a typical day with Ed.

Old 02-07-2008, 12:16 AM   #44
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto100% View Post
The dragon.......... Did you come up with this by watching Eragon?
Rant time:

WATCHING Eragon?!?!?! Eragon was first a book, may I remind you. Christopher Paolini's series, the Inheritance Cycle, is MUCH better than the crappy film adaptation of the first book. To even refer to such filth in stead of the actual book is an insult to the series. The movie defiled the name of Eragon. It could NOT have been a worse adaptation. They didn't introduce Angela properly and messed her up, Solembum didn't even appear as more than a shadow, Arya was completly wrong and made to look like she has feelings for Eragon in the first book, which I assure you she only discovers near the end of the second book, Eldest, between In a Starry Glade and The Battle of the Burning Plains. They didn't even show an entire race, the dwarves, leaving out two key characters: Orik and Hrothgar. The death of Brom was done wrong as well, along with the battle at the end of the book, messing up how the Urgals look like, making them look like hairy, short men with war paint and beards while actually are bigger, have horns, and are more animalistic. Then there is Saphira, which some like but others, such as myself, feel is a mockery, seeing as her wings are seemingly covered in feathers as opposed to being the blue semi-translucent membrane they are supposed to be. The ONLY redeeming quality was the casting of Jeremy Irons as Brom, who fit the role perfectly. He could have been much better if he followed a good, true-to-the-book script, unlike the crap that was the script for the film. This movie was a complete failure and any respectable fan of the Inheritance Cycle should loath the series as much as I do.

/rant. pretty good this time. I'm getting insulting that film down to an art form.

uh...who can we "protect"??? I'm not sure I understand the concept...

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 02:42 PM   #45
catilena1890

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
Rant time:

WATCHING Eragon?!?!?! Eragon was first a book, may I remind you. Christopher Paolini's series, the Inheritance Cycle, is MUCH better than the crappy film adaptation of the first book. To even refer to such filth in stead of the actual book is an insult to the series. The movie defiled the name of Eragon. It could NOT have been a worse adaptation. They didn't introduce Angela properly and messed her up, Solembum didn't even appear as more than a shadow, Arya was completly wrong and made to look like she has feelings for Eragon in the first book, which I assure you she only discovers near the end of the second book, Eldest, between In a Starry Glade and The Battle of the Burning Plains. They didn't even show an entire race, the dwarves, leaving out two key characters: Orik and Hrothgar. The death of Brom was done wrong as well, along with the battle at the end of the book, messing up how the Urgals look like, making them look like hairy, short men with war paint and beards while actually are bigger, have horns, and are more animalistic. Then there is Saphira, which some like but others, such as myself, feel is a mockery, seeing as her wings are seemingly covered in feathers as opposed to being the blue semi-translucent membrane they are supposed to be. The ONLY redeeming quality was the casting of Jeremy Irons as Brom, who fit the role perfectly. He could have been much better if he followed a good, true-to-the-book script, unlike the crap that was the script for the film. This movie was a complete failure and any respectable fan of the Inheritance Cycle should loath the series as much as I do.

/rant. pretty good this time. I'm getting insulting that film down to an art form.

uh...who can we "protect"??? I'm not sure I understand the concept...
I totally agree. The movie was a whole load of crap. they made saphira look more like an eagle than a dragon. and then there is the fire-breathing she did toward the end, she doesn't learn how to do that till later if I remember the books correctly. Nice rant. think you could give me lessons? I've lost my ability to rant well.

and to answer your question, you are a guardian to anyone you choose. be it a single person or a family. for example:

I am the Hyuga clan(Naruto) Guardian. I protect everyone in the clan.

tenkaichymaster is the guardian of Edward Elric from FMA.

read the rules of both kinds of guardians before deciding who you protect if you do join.