VS thread - Page 114 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2008, 03:09 PM   #1696
hippiematt
Chuunin

hippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VS thread

i could see those fights happening well minus the orochimaru one

Brawl

Mario Cart

Old 02-07-2008, 08:26 PM   #1697
Fakt Faktory
Academy Student

Fakt Faktory has a spectacular aura aboutFakt Faktory has a spectacular aura aboutFakt Faktory has a spectacular aura aboutFakt Faktory has a spectacular aura about

who will win neji and all of his clan or all hokages combine with nine tails in all of their stomach?
Old 02-09-2008, 11:17 PM   #1698
hippiematt
Chuunin

hippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fakt Faktory View Post
who will win neji and all of his clan or all hokages combine with nine tails in all of their stomach?
i think i answered this well i think it depends on which kage and which sannin

Brawl

Mario Cart

Old 02-13-2008, 09:51 PM   #1699
hippiematt
Chuunin

orochimaru (no arms) vs sasori and of course kabuto helping

Brawl

Mario Cart

Old 02-16-2008, 12:36 PM   #1700
CelticWarrior
Genin

CelticWarrior is an unknown quantity at this point

orochimaru (no arms) vs sasori

Sasori would easily win, Oro is useless unless you want to summon snakes but i can't see that being any help and Kabuto wouldn't be able to get close enough to use his medical jutsus, that wouldn't work against puppets anyway.
Old 02-16-2008, 01:52 PM   #1701
lan2cp
Chuunin

lan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
LOL. Neji and all of his clan against the Fourth hokage. That would even the odds a bit I think.

BeST P0ST EveR <---------
Old 02-16-2008, 03:17 PM   #1702
CelticWarrior
Genin

CelticWarrior is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by lan2cp View Post
LOL. Neji and all of his clan against the Fourth Hokage. That would even the odds a bit I think.
Thats is a much more equal battle, and strangely Naruto vs. Neji + clan, would be an equal battle.
Old 02-16-2008, 08:51 PM   #1703
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticWarrior View Post
Thats is a much more equal battle, and strangely Naruto vs. Neji + clan, would be an equal battle.
Only if Naruto released enough of Kyuubi's power, but it would harm him as well as his enemies.

Gai vs. Kimimaro (minus the disease)

Old 02-17-2008, 11:58 AM   #1704
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Gai vs AIDS free Kimi? Hm. I believe Gai to be more skilled in taijutsu, but I think Kimi would win because of his abilities. If Kimi uses Bone Forest, we can see bye bye to Gai Gai.
Old 02-18-2008, 01:02 AM   #1705
Fakt Faktory
Academy Student

Fakt Faktory has a spectacular aura aboutFakt Faktory has a spectacular aura aboutFakt Faktory has a spectacular aura aboutFakt Faktory has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Gai vs AIDS free Kimi? Hm. I believe Gai to be more skilled in taijutsu, but I think Kimi would win because of his abilities. If Kimi uses Bone Forest, we can see bye bye to Gai Gai.
nobody care about gai...kimi has boner and block fist attack

neji attack and go strait to heart manga says so neji hit you once u die no matter who u are. kibas dog or zetsu
Old 02-18-2008, 03:28 AM   #1706
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
nobody care about gai...kimi has boner and block fist attack

neji attack and go strait to heart manga says so neji hit you once u die no matter who u are. kibas dog or zetsu
HAHAHAHA!!!!! go neji go!!! Dude you're priceless.

As for Kimi without AIDS vs. Gai
As Mikey said based on Kimi's abilities vs. Gai I'm not sure what Gai could do. Would his punches be strong enough to brake Kimi's hard bones while using 6 gates? I'm not so sure about this. Kimi could always reject the bones from his body & create new ones. To kill Kimi I think you'd need some type of piercing attack or & VERY powerful explosion. Gai uses dumbchucks this is not a piercing weapon. Without going into to much detail Kimi wins.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-18-2008 at 03:33 AM.
Old 02-18-2008, 10:18 AM   #1707
Fakt Faktory
Academy Student

but neji is better becaus it go strait to the lung

boner do nothing
Old 02-22-2008, 12:58 PM   #1708
GAma_Oyabun
Special Jounin

GAma_Oyabun is an unknown quantity at this point

kimimaro kils everyone if he didnt have aids

FC's
owner of the Village Brawl fc ^^-----LIKE RPGS??? join Village BRAWL FC>..the original rpg fc

member of the Fruits Basket Fc
Old 02-22-2008, 02:08 PM   #1709
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

I have a fight.

Jiraiya vs Neji. /waits to see what the fanboy says
Old 02-22-2008, 02:10 PM   #1710
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
I have a fight.

Jiraiya vs Neji. /waits to see what the fanboy says
Lmfaooooooo.

frog stomach that's all lol no need to even move a muscle.
Closed Thread