How strong is Itachi really?? - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2008, 07:43 PM   #61
Distortion
Special Jounin
 
Distortion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,141
Thanks: 0
Thanked 62 Times in 41 Posts
Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold
Re: How strong is Itachi really??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
Distortion you maybe ignorant but your seriously telling me even after what SM posted that you can't admit that genjutsu can be done through the toe? I don't need cold hard facts to prove wether genjutsu can be done through the toe or not, its all about chakra moulding and manipulation. If it can be transferred to one part of the body it should be possible to do it everywhere. Look at Naruto when he leaks chakra it comes out of everywhere, yes including his ass. SO that means that the toes can be used for casting genjutsu you may not be able to move them as freely as fingers but you can still do it.
And yet again, another insulting starting sentence but yet absolutely no evidence. You state you don't need cold hard facts to prove, that's true, however you have NO facts what's so ever that ITACHI can cast genjutsu through his toes. Yes, it can be done with a great amount of chakra manipulation which rival the hyuuga clan's, but the question is can ITACHI do it? You say he can, and you also say you have a theory, a theory needs evidence which it lacks, hell your single sentence isn't even a theory, it's a bunch of crap.


This topic fails as do your posts.
__________________
Distortion is offline  


Old 02-12-2008, 07:48 PM   #62
Babyface BK
<3===BK
 
Babyface BK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 1988
Location: With My Babeh
Age: 26
Posts: 2,245
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Re: How strong is Itachi really??


Complex version

Watered down Naruto version.

Look at the toe area. That should be evidence enough or does someone want to say that picture is fake.
__________________






"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline  
Old 02-12-2008, 07:50 PM   #63
liuaishan
Special Jounin
 
liuaishan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: here in this post
Age: 29
Posts: 2,139
Thanks: 0
Thanked 34 Times in 33 Posts
liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold
Re: How strong is Itachi really??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
Liaushun it may not be flamming or insulting saying GTFO, but if you are saying to be cruel to someone and not as a joke, as one of our popular members G money does, and you use it excessivly towards about the same 4 - 5 people it could be considered trolling.
it's because you gave me the feeling that you planned to come up with a ridiculous theory, and find arguments for it, and make fun of the people who actually take it seriously, especially since someone said that you're usually making jokes, so I took this as another joke of yours to have some fun of the people who don't get your true purpose.
Apologies if I myself sounded like trolling. Really wrong from me since I was fighting for not insulting. I let my frustration burst out, and I'm sorry for this.

now on the topic, I know I'm repeating, but I still consider that the Uchuiha's use the genjutsu through their sharingan, and it's not the general type of genjutsu that Kurenai, or Kabuto, or those Sound ninja used. Uchiha's Genjutsu is cast through their sharingan, is what Itachi ans sasuke have been doing since the beginning of the fight. And sasuke kept saying his eyes can see through genjutsu and can make it reality. So everything happens at the level of the eyes. Which brings me back to the doujutsu thing.
So making it through finger was a huge realization, And I think it should stay like this, only finger, coz if he could possibly do it through other parts of the body than it's not a sharingan genjutsu anymore, and it's a general genjutsu, that others can perform too. So these should not be confused.
__________________
Kishi: did you guys
expect this?
fans: nooo!

member of



member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -
liuaishan is offline  
Old 02-12-2008, 07:53 PM   #64
Distortion
Special Jounin
 
Distortion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,141
Thanks: 0
Thanked 62 Times in 41 Posts
Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold
Re: How strong is Itachi really??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post

Complex version

Watered down Naruto version.

Look at the toe area. That should be evidence enough or does someone want to say that picture is fake.
Do you ever read? The topic at hand is if ITACHI ITACHI, YOU KNOW, ITACHI the one who killed his clan, brother of Sasuke, defeated Kakashi, orochimaru etc can perform genjutsu through his toe. The only thing you've slightly proven is that there's chakra running through a character/person's feet. Okay, there's chakra, now what? How does this prove in anyway that Itachi can perform a genjutsu through his toe? That so called "complex version" is a real human's chakra system and that has very little to do with the Naruto let alone the topic. Good try though.


As a side note, don't just post images give some background on wtf they are genius.

edited: Grimmjow is viewing all these so called spammers, and has yet to throw any infractions other than the one that Mystik and bloodkid got, does that mean only one fraction a day? if that's not favoritism than what is?
__________________

Last edited by Distortion; 02-12-2008 at 08:17 PM.
Distortion is offline  
Old 02-12-2008, 07:59 PM   #65
Babyface BK
<3===BK
 
Babyface BK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 1988
Location: With My Babeh
Age: 26
Posts: 2,245
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Re: How strong is Itachi really??

Quote:
Originally Posted by liuaishan View Post
it's because you gave me the feeling that you planned to come up with a ridiculous theory, and find arguments for it, and make fun of the people who actually take it seriously, especially since someone said that you're usually making jokes, so I took this as another joke of yours to have some fun of the people who don't get your true purpose.
Apologies if I myself sounded like trolling. Really wrong from me since I was fighting for not insulting. I let my frustration burst out, and I'm sorry for this.

now on the topic, I know I'm repeating, but I still consider that the Uchuiha's use the genjutsu through their sharingan, and it's not the general type of genjutsu that Kurenai, or Kabuto, or those Sound ninja used. Uchiha's Genjutsu is cast through their sharingan, is what Itachi ans sasuke have been doing since the beginning of the fight. And sasuke kept saying his eyes can see through genjutsu and can make it reality. So everything happens at the level of the eyes. Which brings me back to the doujutsu thing.
So making it through finger was a huge realization, And I think it should stay like this, only finger, coz if he could possibly do it through other parts of the body than it's not a sharingan genjutsu anymore, and it's a general genjutsu, that others can perform too. So these should not be confused.
Don't worry I wasn't insulted by any of your posts, I didn't see you saying anything offensive anywhere. Also this thread was made as a joke but the I thought about it and thought maybe it could be done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMFox1987 View Post
I'd say the top one is, but isn't that the cheap crappy joke version they used during the Chuunin exams? Also, that's the chakra circulatory system, it does not show specific tenketsu points all over it, otherwise there would be dots all over that picture. They are two seperate things.

The chakra circulatory system, are the pathways in which chakra flows. Tenketsu, are the specific release points where chakra comes out. There is a difference, ergo that picture does nothing for your argument.

I also noticed that you ignored my previous comments, and that the admin has yet to reply...am I to assume that you accept my reasoning and that you yourself BK have been posting minor flames and that Rasengan was spamming? I assume you are both receiving infractions for breaking the rules then yes?
When did I minor flame?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortion View Post
Do you ever read? The topic at hand is if ITACHI ITACHI, YOU KNOW, ITACHI the one who killed his clan, brother of Sasuke, defeated Kakashi, orochimaru etc can perform genjutsu through his toe. The only thing you've slightly proven is that there's chakra running through a character/person's feet. Okay, there's chakra, now what? How does this prove in anyway that Itachi can perform a genjutsu through his toe? That so called "complex version" is a real human's chakra system and that has very little to do with the Naruto let alone the topic. Good try though.


As a side note, don't just post images give some background on wtf they are genius.
Ok look before you start throwing another bitch fit let me make something real clear for you. It may have been phrased incorrectly but the whole point was to know if Itachi wanted can he do it. Not can he do it right now at the point where the manga is no thats not what I meant. Can he learn to do it and use genjutsu through his toes.
__________________






"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline  
Old 02-12-2008, 08:07 PM   #66
Distortion
Special Jounin
 
Distortion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,141
Thanks: 0
Thanked 62 Times in 41 Posts
Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold
Re: How strong is Itachi really??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
Ok look before you start throwing another bitch fit let me make something real clear for you. It may have been phrased incorrectly but the whole point was to know if Itachi wanted can he do it. Not can he do it right now at the point where the manga is no thats not what I meant. Can he learn to do it and use genjutsu through his toes.
And this isn't at all insulting? So far you've constantly been batchering at me calling me ignorant, saying I have bitch fits, etc. and you've yet to have an infraction for all of that insulting? Favortisim much?

Yet again, your being hyprocrite, first you say it was a theory, than you claim it to be a joke but thought it was actually good, than you say it's about if he can learn to do it and use genjutsu through his toes? Make up your mind bloodkid, in the begining you clearly asked "CAN ITACHI DO GENJUTSU THROUGH HIS TOES", I'm sorry that I can't read minds, once you get your topic straightened up why not edit the title and your first post for that matter? For all I know the meaning behind this topic is who's the next hoe that distortion will have intercourse with.
----------------

Itachi cannot perform it, he doesn't have the chakra manipulation capablities, before he would look like a moron doing it.
__________________

Last edited by Distortion; 02-12-2008 at 08:09 PM.
Distortion is offline  
Old 02-12-2008, 08:09 PM   #67
liuaishan
Special Jounin
 
liuaishan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: here in this post
Age: 29
Posts: 2,139
Thanks: 0
Thanked 34 Times in 33 Posts
liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold
Re: How strong is Itachi really??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
Don't worry I wasn't insulted by any of your posts, I didn't see you saying anything offensive anywhere. Also this thread was made as a joke but the I thought about it and thought maybe it could be done.
well, the true thing is that a general genjutsu can be cast through other parts of the body. Although I can't be that sure coz I don't exactly know how the general genjutsu works. But what I'm trying to say is that there are two types of genjutsu shown in the manga so far

- the normal genjutsu, that even sakura can do, and probably naruto if he reaaaaaaaaaaly tries.

- the sharingan genjutsu which is a different genjutsu and is cast only (which the exception of Itachi's famous finger) through eye contact. It's how their genjutsu works, as opposed to the general one.

Now, the general one, if it's cast through some parts of the body and not simply by some hand seals or however you cast a normal genjutsu (Kabuto seemed to use hand seals http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/114/ ), then yah, it could be cast through toe probably.

But the thing is, genjutsu, like kabuto showed is not cast through anything, the finger part was Itachi's original discovery, so a toe genjutsu would mean the sharingan user can learn all body parts genjutsu and this totally gets the idea of sharingan genjutsu out of it's original domain, and sends it more to the general genjutsu.

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMFox1987 View Post
There was also a post further back when you similarly insulted liuaishan and called her ignorant as well if I'm not mistaken. As well as other instances.
he did? sniff. T^T
__________________
Kishi: did you guys
expect this?
fans: nooo!

member of



member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -

Last edited by liuaishan; 02-12-2008 at 08:11 PM.
liuaishan is offline  
Old 02-12-2008, 08:14 PM   #68
Babyface BK
<3===BK
 
Babyface BK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 1988
Location: With My Babeh
Age: 26
Posts: 2,245
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Re: How strong is Itachi really??

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMFox1987 View Post
Indeed, you are correct in your assumptions that those pictures do not prove anything, and as I provided above, are not even related to the current argument. So I must agree with your last post.

I must also question the methods of this admin as well. I was under the impression that they were supposed to uphold the rules with impartiality, not show favoratism when multiple people break the rules and should also receive infractions.

As for you BK: You asked me where you flamed.

There was also a post further back when you similarly insulted liuaishan and called her ignorant as well if I'm not mistaken. As well as other instances.
Calling someone ignorant isn't really a flame, ignorant isn't a swear word, that's why I used it. The word ignorant can be used in a lot of context, mine is not flame context but more along the lines of fix your shit up cause it don't make sense. I'll be honest on this forum unless I really hate someone you will never see me intentionally flame anyone. Also don't say that grimmjow is being biased after all the shit people have given him I'm not surprised he's being laxed about this thread. If he gives an infraction for a flame that wasn't even a flame do you realise how many people would up in his ass about, look at the FTP thread and you'll know what I mean.

Also back on topic, Itachi is skilled enough to learn to manipulate his chakra in to his toes in a short time. It seems pointless doing so but what if he comes across someone like Gai again, it wouldn't be so pointless, this is a counter of a counter.

EDIT: Liuaishan I was talking about your post but it might've come across as me insulting you so yeah sorry.

Distortion, you would need hoes as I doubt you could pick up any girls.

Also I'm going for a cigweed now so don't expect a reply for the next 5 - 10 mins.
__________________






"The road to success is always under construction. "

Last edited by Babyface BK; 02-12-2008 at 08:17 PM.
Babyface BK is offline  
Old 02-12-2008, 08:32 PM   #69
hippiematt
Chuunin
 
hippiematt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: ipod
Age: 22
Posts: 721
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
hippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How strong is Itachi really??

ok im random right now, whats the topic? flaming/itachi?
__________________
I will put my code up in a while.

Brawl

Mario Cart

hippiematt is offline  
Old 02-12-2008, 08:44 PM   #70
ThePRODIGY
Chuunin
 
ThePRODIGY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: walk three blocks down make a left then a right now do u see me
Age: 21
Posts: 461
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
ThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really nice
Re: How strong is Itachi really??

Itachi is as strong as a pencil lol no jking, he is very strong to be in an organization such as akatsuki at a very young age u have to be on another level.

---edit as I've seen genjutsu can be cast by any means even by painting, and with a chakra control like itachi he can cast it through anybody part he likes
__________________
http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs25/f/20..._by_nekoni.swf

Great clubs come join
Owner of The konoha 12/Next Generation shinobi fc or k.12/n.g.s.fc
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...27#post1471427
rocklee fc
naruto fc
naruto pairing fc
lol
ThePRODIGY is offline  
Old 02-12-2008, 08:53 PM   #71
Babyface BK
<3===BK
 
Babyface BK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 1988
Location: With My Babeh
Age: 26
Posts: 2,245
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Re: How strong is Itachi really??

SM let me just make it crystal clear that Grimmjow is unbiased. I'm a good friend of his and an admin on his site, yet he gave me an infraction for spamming not just Mystik. I know a lot of people are friends with her and I know as much as you would like to deny it your trying to cause problems for him by saying he's not doing his job properly when in reality your just defending Mystik. Also just cause he is admin his job doesn't just revolve around him upholding the NL laws, that's the whole reason he was promoted. I might sound like I'm kissing ass but I'm just stating the truth, he done the entire site design and banner aswell for NL so he doesn't just sit around doing nothing or taking it easy as you put it.

Back to the topic, Itachi has the ability to do genjutsu from his toes and unless you can prove otherwise by going against your first post then whatever, I'm high now so don't expect constructive arguements. My arguements probably weren't constructive to begin with lol.
__________________






"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline  
Old 02-12-2008, 08:57 PM   #72
uchia man
Genin
 
uchia man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 122
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
uchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How strong is Itachi really??

who knows really i mean do you think he could do hand signs with his toes

Last edited by uchia man; 02-12-2008 at 09:21 PM. Reason: it was spam so i changed it to answer the question
uchia man is offline  
Old 02-12-2008, 09:03 PM   #73
liuaishan
Special Jounin
 
liuaishan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: here in this post
Age: 29
Posts: 2,139
Thanks: 0
Thanked 34 Times in 33 Posts
liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold
Re: How strong is Itachi really??

actually if Grimmjow is not impartial how come I did not get an infraction. If Mystik and you did, then I should get one too. Coz I had posts who only referred to the insulting and bashing and not the topic, just like Grimmjow himself had when responding to me. So someone report my post, actually I think I have that button to do it myself.

back on topic: ok, if it is proved that itachi can cast genjutsu through toe, than the whole point of the sharingan genjutsu goes of it's own limits. It started to go off with the finger thing, and if it continues with toes and other stuff, then it stretches off from the origin.

so the point is, if it's possible, it still shouldn't happen, just for the sake of fairness, and limitless, or else fans will make it godly :P
__________________
Kishi: did you guys
expect this?
fans: nooo!

member of



member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -

Last edited by liuaishan; 02-12-2008 at 09:05 PM.
liuaishan is offline  
Old 02-12-2008, 09:11 PM   #74
Eighty6ed
Chuunin
 
Eighty6ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Boise ID
Posts: 422
Thanks: 29
Thanked 38 Times in 25 Posts
Eighty6ed will become famous soon enoughEighty6ed will become famous soon enoughEighty6ed will become famous soon enough
Re: How strong is Itachi really??

Quote:
Back to the topic, Itachi has the ability to do genjutsu from his toes and unless you can prove otherwise by going against your first post then whatever, I'm high now so don't expect constructive arguements. My arguements probably weren't constructive to begin with lol.
Just to say I was here, Ill post just this one thing. There is absolutely NO evidence that shows even the remote possibility that Itachi or anyone else can cast Genjutsu through their toes. Just to make your job easier, find me some evidence that any such jutsu as complicated as a Genjutsu can be cast from the toes. And thats TOES not the feet, but the TOES specifically. Like has been said, the only thing that has been shown that can be cast from the FOOT (not even specifically the toes) is waterwalking and treewalking. If I missed some foot jutsu, show me the page and Ill admit to being wrong.

Ill admit that the idea is absolutely ridiculous and baseless. IF IT WERE POSSIBLE then yes, its implementation would be very useful. Being able to cast jutsu from the toes is just another way to catch someone off guard. Who expects a fireball being shot from their toe? Noone.

Also, calling someone ignorant is indeed insulting.

Also, as SMFox said, if you arent willing to accept criticism for a theory, then dont throw a fit. Defend it. But this is hardly a theory anyway. Theories have a base and evidence to back it up. This is an idea, and a lame one at that in my opinion.
__________________


Life is an aimless drive that you take alone.
Might as well enjoy the ride, take the long way home.
-Jimmy Pop


Member of the Naruto Debating FC


My First Fanfic! Reunion: A Guardian and a Betrayer!
UPDATE: "Chapter 9 - Uzumaki Kakashi" is up and ready for reading. Check it out.

Eighty6ed is offline  
Old 02-12-2008, 09:19 PM   #75
Babyface BK
<3===BK
 
Babyface BK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 1988
Location: With My Babeh
Age: 26
Posts: 2,245
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Re: How strong is Itachi really??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eighty6ed View Post
Just to say I was here, Ill post just this one thing. There is absolutely NO evidence that shows even the remote possibility that Itachi or anyone else can cast Genjutsu through their toes. Just to make your job easier, find me some evidence that any such jutsu as complicated as a Genjutsu can be cast from the toes. And thats TOES not the feet, but the TOES specifically. Like has been said, the only thing that has been shown that can be cast from the FOOT (not even specifically the toes) is waterwalking and treewalking. If I missed some foot jutsu, show me the page and Ill admit to being wrong.

Ill admit that the idea is absolutely ridiculous and baseless. IF IT WERE POSSIBLE then yes, its implementation would be very useful. Being able to cast jutsu from the toes is just another way to catch someone off guard. Who expects a fireball being shot from their toe? Noone.

Also, calling someone ignorant is indeed insulting.

Also, as SMFox said, if you arent willing to accept criticism for a theory, then dont throw a fit. Defend it. But this is hardly a theory anyway. Theories have a base and evidence to back it up. This is an idea, and a lame one at that in my opinion.
Wow another hater There you go I put it in bold, that's ninjutsu, we're talking genjutsu.

Also SM I know you said before that it depends on the chakra release points and it all depends if you have one on your toes. Then if you have a release point it is fully possible because genjutsu uses a chakra flow to create illusionary techniques, so if you can shoot out chakra from your toe then yeah it is fully possible, So I'll go have a look if there is any release points on the toe. hopefully I can find better pictures.
__________________






"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.