Gas Prices - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Old 02-25-2008, 05:01 PM   #31
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of
Re: Gas Prices

yeah in my area just this past week it went from 2.70s to 3.09 (highest iv seen yet) it pisses me off to see that. iv got an email il show yall that the oil typhoons overseas in arabia have a car. A CAR MADE OUT OF SILVER. not just silver on the out side, the whole thing. its rediculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I give up, dirk beats in all forms of life
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
dirk667 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-25-2008, 05:19 PM   #32
Hiraku
Puppet Master

Hiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of light

Your right its all Saudi Arabias fault that gas prices are so high. There trying to cripple us both finacialy and physically with the war were fighting and in turn Saudi Arabia funding the insurgents.

The Look of Innocence
Hiraku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 08:27 PM   #33
marti810
Chuunin

marti810 will become famous soon enoughmarti810 will become famous soon enough

gas is 3.35 where i live in long island. the thing is they could make it 10 dollars a gallon and there isnt muc we can do people need to drive places and need gas. haha if it ever made it to 10 dollars though i think there would be riots. when i forst started driving gas was 1.20. hahaha i can only laugh at how ridiculous things have gotten. Watch the movie " who killed the electric car".
marti810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 08:30 PM   #34
Hix Da Graduate
ANBU Puppet Master

Hix Da Graduate is just really niceHix Da Graduate is just really niceHix Da Graduate is just really niceHix Da Graduate is just really niceHix Da Graduate is just really niceHix Da Graduate is just really niceHix Da Graduate is just really nice

i think that gas should go back down to about $1.00 a gallon

Member of The Saninn FC
Member of The Akatsuki FC
Member of Uchiha Sasuke FC
Hix Da Graduate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 08:52 PM   #35
dron2124
Chuunin

dron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the rough

shit id love to pay 2 bucks for gase im paying 3.25 cheapest gas and thats in the ghetto. i haven't seen under 2.50 in bout a yr and a half

proud member of:
dron2124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 09:17 PM   #36
uchia man
Genin

uchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of light

the 9/10 thing means nine tenths of a cent so there acting like it isnt a cent but it is
uchia man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 11:28 PM   #37
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Gas over here in Hawaii is about $2.90 to about $3.20 a gallon.
But there are places that have gas at $8 a gallon.

I think everyone knows the government is hiding the rest of the oil. They're either keeping it for themselves to build weapons of mass destruction in Area 69 or they don't want to pay $8 for a gallon of gas.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 12:26 AM   #38
sand_illusions
Jounin

sand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to allsand_illusions is a name known to all

The gas prices here in West Palm Beach (vacation) Florida range anywhere from 3.10 to 3.20, and i'm not happy about it....>_>

i start driving soon...-_-

[/QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnticitizenOne View Post
Christian Girls ftw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kites View Post
20/10 Christianity FTW
"]

We live in the HERE and NOW
so don't worry about what will happen tomorrow, todays troubles are enough for today-Matthew 6:34
sand_illusions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 10:50 PM   #39
marti810
Chuunin

marti810 will become famous soon enoughmarti810 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha1412Toshi View Post
Gas over here in Hawaii is about $2.90 to about $3.20 a gallon.
But there are places that have gas at $8 a gallon.

I think everyone knows the government is hiding the rest of the oil. They're either keeping it for themselves to build weapons of mass destruction in Area 69 or they don't want to pay $8 for a gallon of gas.

8 DOLLARS!?! if gas were that much i wouldnt drive anymore, id buy a horse and ride it to work and school. Hahaha that had to have been a typo no way 8 bucks.
marti810 is offline   Reply With Quote