Gone - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Hello & Goodbye

Hello & Goodbye New to the forums? Introduce yourself! or if your leaving us for a while you can let us know.

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 01:58 AM   #16
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
Not really even when you didn't agree i respected everyone you including it's sad you actually think i only respected when you agreed. Because you rarely agreed just so you know.
I agreed on plenty of things with you for the sake of there being peace among us. But even I have my limits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
As for the old part it was an honest question.
You've known my age for a while. This was no honest question, it was your attempt at taking a jab at me. That's fine.

Old 03-07-2008, 02:01 AM   #17
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
I agreed on plenty of things with you for the sake of there being peace among us. But even I have my limits.
Once again i know better because i wrote the posts and you rarely agreed.

Quote:
You've known my age for a while. This was no honest question, it was your attempt at taking a jab at me. That's fine.
It was an honest question it just never came up before because i had other things to post about here but now that i am leaving i just wanted to know.

Ahh w/e i apologize if it upset you and no really it was nice knowing you.
Old 03-07-2008, 02:04 AM   #18
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

This is the longest farewell.

No, I'm not too old to be posting at a forum. Everyone has their interests, mine happens to be Naruto. So, I post here. I'm not the first, nor the last adult to post in forums.

No need to apologise. I already know how you are.
Old 03-07-2008, 02:06 AM   #19
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
This is the longest farewell.

No, I'm not too old to be posting at a forum. Everyone has their interests, mine happens to be Naruto. So, I post here. I'm not the first, nor the last adult to post in forums.

No need to apologise. I already know how you are.
Hmm that you do

And btw i was screwing with you bout the age thing.

Indeed this is the longest farewell but hey it's me.
Old 03-07-2008, 02:09 AM   #20
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Indeed. Now get the last word in and get out.
Old 03-07-2008, 02:12 AM   #21
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Indeed. Now get the last word in and get out.
Farewell once again guy all of you even those i didn't mention and may their never be another Namikaze or rather may there never be another one with my posting ability.
Old 03-07-2008, 02:13 AM   #22
MikeyM1979
Hokage

And you forgot to say goodbye to Distortion. >=] /last post, for real
Old 03-07-2008, 02:14 AM   #23
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Quote:
And you forgot to say goodbye to Distortion. >=] /last post, for real
Oh yeah sorry I'll put him in the going away first post,but yes good bye to him as well may your only defeat stay at my hands that i will remember for a while.
Old 03-07-2008, 02:19 AM   #24
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Stop spitting out that babble. You know you wanna say I'm an old man who will eventually hand down his Hokage title to you. xD

So this is me saying I'm gonna miss you (in a none gay way), even though we've always butted heads. /runs off crying
Old 03-07-2008, 05:22 AM   #25
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

what does age have to do with being on a forum.. does manga have to be restricted to an age.. why cause its a cartoon only kids like you can watch and read it.. give me a break nami geez.. age doesnt mean shit..

Bye Nami and have fun
Old 03-07-2008, 08:14 AM   #26
Harrada
Jounin

Harrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to behold

Have a great life dude!

Owner of:

People live their lives bound
by what they accept
as correct and true.
That's how they
define reality.
But what does it mean
to be "correct" or "true?"
merely vague concepts...
their "reality" may
all be a mirage.
Can we consider
Them to simply be living
in their own world,
shapes by beliefs?

The warrior protects and defends because he realizes the value of others. He knows that they are essential to society and, in his gift of service, recognizes and values theirs... When faced with a woman or child in a situation in which they are vulnerable, there are two types of people: those who would offer succor and aid, and those who would prey upon them.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:10 PM   #27
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

lol Nami's little good bye thread got ruined because he's a prick this is awesome!!! I won't play nice but simply say I'm glad that you're gone. I could tolerate you at times but some of the crap that you post just simply offends me. Your whole persona offends me. I'm not your friend as I've tolled you this before so why am I even on that list of yours. Just please do us all a favor & don't create a multi so you could comeback & continue disrespecting people in this forum.

Ding dong the troll is gone, jump for joy & sing along!! *does a happy dance*

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 03-07-2008, 09:23 PM   #28
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

yo GTFO this forum, ain't you tired of Mikey shittin' on you yet? ahaha
Old 03-07-2008, 09:40 PM   #29
Zatch Bell_lover
Chuunin

Zatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really nice

y waz he leaving

HEY rep me or i'll kill u i mean it ;p

member of the digimon fc
member of the Naruto RPG FC
member of the Dragon Guardian FC and RPG
owner of the 9-tailed fox demons RPG fc
co-owner of the Orochimaru fc by J.A.M.D.
co-owner of the Byakugan/Sharingon fc by Harrada
co-owner of the Kakashi's girlfriends fc by Pink_Dragon
Old 03-07-2008, 09:54 PM   #30
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Bye, I guess. Cheers to the dude who kept thinking I was a guy after I kept saying I wasn't.
Closed Thread