Gone - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Hello & Goodbye

Hello & Goodbye New to the forums? Introduce yourself! or if your leaving us for a while you can let us know.

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 09:58 PM   #31
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold
Re: Gone

Who's Namikaze? ...................

Old 03-07-2008, 10:20 PM   #32
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

lol distortion you nut.. he is your best friend and he is leaving.. now give him hugs and kisses XD
Old 03-08-2008, 11:40 AM   #33
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

I changed my mind i thought i should come back i just need to post lol. @ v, don't feel special i only put you in to be nice that's is all i still don't care about you or what you have to say.

Last edited by Namikaze85; 03-08-2008 at 01:35 PM.
Old 03-08-2008, 12:11 PM   #34
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

That's really lame. What loser chickens out after leaving just because people are talking about him and he thinks he's too awesome to leave? =.=
Old 03-08-2008, 12:31 PM   #35
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
That's really lame. What loser chickens out after leaving just because people are talking about him and he thinks he's too awesome to leave? =.=
I am not talking about you guys lol i came back because i have seen some other posts by other members here none of you HERE JUST TO CLEAR IT UP. So i decided to come back either way i just thought i shouldn't leave for the time being i will leave in a couple of days anyway for a while not for good though.

I am a loser lol, check yourself kiddo before you shoot your mouth off. And i never thought you were a guy i said i thought you were a guy because of your nl name i only said that once then once it was cleared up i just said you should have made your name different then wouldn't be mixed up in the first place.

So don't come here ranting about me thinking you were a guy after i was told otherwise cause that's bullshit.

And to clear up another thing i could careless about what peopel say about me omgg someone failed at an insult on a forum do i know this person NOO do i wanna know him/her NOOO.

You people seem to think that i give a shit about what goes around behind my back newsflash i don't and never did nor will i ever so ya'll need to check yourselves once again.

Last edited by Namikaze85; 03-08-2008 at 01:36 PM.
Old 03-08-2008, 01:16 PM   #36
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

Why go on posting for a couple days sayin that your leavin? Are you trying to make people get on their knees and beg you to stay? Rofl. Why make a pointless thread sayin that your leaving only to change your mind and say your stayin?

Sry for gettin in on this, but you just annoy the livin crap out of me. Like Mikey said, you respect people that agree with you, but jump on people that tend to disagree, and then try to get at em with some insult such as Mikey's age. Finally, as many people before you, keep goin on and on that your gonna leave for some ridiculous reason...only to stay or swap to another account.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Old 03-08-2008, 01:23 PM   #37
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ami-san View Post
and then try to get at em with some insult such as Mikey's age.
I said that was a joke i wanted to see if he would bite and he did. If you still think i am lying to you that's fine with me. As for the rest of your post i pretty much explained it all in the one i wrote before this one so knock yourself out and read it.

Last edited by Namikaze85; 03-08-2008 at 01:26 PM.
Old 03-08-2008, 02:44 PM   #38
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
I am not talking about you guys lol i came back because i have seen some other posts by other members here none of you HERE JUST TO CLEAR IT UP. So i decided to come back either way i just thought i shouldn't leave for the time being i will leave in a couple of days anyway for a while not for good though.
Have you ever thought about checking the forum's rules?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAztek
2) Only create a goodbye thread if you actually are leaving... And no, I don't mean you are going to disappear for a month or you got grounded and you have no idea when you'll get your computer back. If you do end up coming back here, then that's all well and done. However, don't make us think you're gone only to have you reappear. It'll piss me off and I'll close the thread and probably verbally abuse you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85
I am a loser lol, check yourself kiddo before you shoot your mouth off.
Well, yeah, of course. Aren't you the one that only likes people who agree with you? Ohhhh, right... There we go. ;D

I love how you tried to insult me or make me feel bad, and I ended up laughing instead. 8D
Happiness (and peace!) is a must.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85
And to clear up another thing i could careless about what peopel say about me omgg someone failed at an insult on a forum do i know this person NOO do i wanna know him/her NOOO.

You people seem to think that i give a shit about what goes around behind my back newsflash i don't and never did nor will i ever so ya'll need to check yourselves once again.
If you didn't care, you would have simply stated that you were leaving and wouldn't have bothered to reply to Mikey's or anyone's posts. 'Nuff said.

On a side note, welcome back, I suppose.
Old 03-08-2008, 02:45 PM   #39
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

What a drama queen... Nami's weak attempt to cry for attention. I'm leaving guys say nice things about me so I'll want to come back. I'll even write your name in my post even though I know some of these people don't really like me. These bastards are talking shit in my goodbye thread how dare they!!! It's time to once again comeback from retirement & be an annoying prick.

*sighs* At least you're not using another Multi this time Nami.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 03-08-2008, 03:09 PM   #40
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

For the last time i left and didn't want to come back but i decided to it's not my fault now can we please put this thread to rest already you wanna say something pm me.

I will have a mod close this thread.
Old 03-08-2008, 03:11 PM   #41
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Ooooh, DarkAztek is gonna have you ass, Nami.
Old 03-08-2008, 03:14 PM   #42
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Ooooh, DarkAztek is gonna have you ass, Nami.
Oh please i have seen many people make a bye thread and return nothing happened that serious although i must say.

Since some members have problems with me i wouldn't be surprised having them rat on me even thought in my book a SNITCH IS THE LOWEST PIECE OF TRASH THERE IS ON THIS PLANET still it will happen.

*waits* for V to come in and say something that makes no sense and snitch.
Old 03-08-2008, 03:16 PM   #43
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I said that was a joke i wanted to see if he would bite and he did. If you still think i am lying to you that's fine with me. As for the rest of your post i pretty much explained it all in the one i wrote before this one so knock yourself out and read it.
I dont see how askin a person how old he/she is as a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
What a drama queen... Nami's weak attempt to cry for attention. I'm leaving guys say nice things about me so I'll want to come back. I'll even write your name in my post even though I know some of these people don't really like me. These bastards are talking shit in my goodbye thread how dare they!!! It's time to once again comeback from retirement & be an annoying prick.

*sighs* At least you're not using another Multi this time Nami.
ROFL.XD

Old 03-08-2008, 03:18 PM   #44
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ami-san View Post
I dont see how askin a person how old he/she is as a joke.
I knew how old he was i been knowing i said it as a joke you think i am some idiot who can't see it says "mikeym1979 age 28" you think i am that stupid lol

Quote:
ROFL.XD
It's 100% true. lmaooo
Old 03-08-2008, 03:22 PM   #45
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
I knew how old he was i been knowing i said it as a joke you think i am some idiot who can't see it says "mikeym1979 age 28" you think i am that stupid lol
You said it not me.^_^

Quote:
It's 100% true. lmaooo
As long as you know.^_^

Closed Thread