Gone - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Hello & Goodbye

Hello & Goodbye New to the forums? Introduce yourself! or if your leaving us for a while you can let us know.

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2008, 03:24 PM   #46
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ami-san View Post
You said it not me.^_^

As long as you know.^_^
as long as i know what lol i just said 100% to sasitsy v for thinking i did it for attention.

Now please i already contacted a mod to lock this no more posts please.

Old 03-08-2008, 03:38 PM   #47
Zatch Bell_lover
Chuunin

Zatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
I changed my mind i thought i should come back i just need to post lol. @ v, don't feel special i only put you in to be nice that's is all i still don't care about you or what you have to say.
ok but y where u leaving

HEY rep me or i'll kill u i mean it ;p

member of the digimon fc
member of the Naruto RPG FC
member of the Dragon Guardian FC and RPG
owner of the 9-tailed fox demons RPG fc
co-owner of the Orochimaru fc by J.A.M.D.
co-owner of the Byakugan/Sharingon fc by Harrada
co-owner of the Kakashi's girlfriends fc by Pink_Dragon
Old 03-08-2008, 03:42 PM   #48
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatch Bell_lover View Post
ok but y where u leaving
No reason i just thought i should par with the place but it seems i was wrong it's a nice place so i decided to come back. I didn't do it for any attention i came back on a whim damn!
Old 03-08-2008, 03:52 PM   #49
Zatch Bell_lover
Chuunin

Zatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really nice

heh heh funny

HEY rep me or i'll kill u i mean it ;p

member of the digimon fc
member of the Naruto RPG FC
member of the Dragon Guardian FC and RPG
owner of the 9-tailed fox demons RPG fc
co-owner of the Orochimaru fc by J.A.M.D.
co-owner of the Byakugan/Sharingon fc by Harrada
co-owner of the Kakashi's girlfriends fc by Pink_Dragon
Old 03-08-2008, 04:16 PM   #50
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

As i expected.. i knew you wouldnt leave..
Old 03-08-2008, 04:17 PM   #51
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
As i expected.. i knew you wouldnt leave..
And may i ask how you knew lol if even i didn't know that i would come back.
Old 03-08-2008, 04:19 PM   #52
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

I just had a feeling thats all...
Old 03-08-2008, 04:21 PM   #53
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
What a drama queen...
Haha! Vengeance, you crack me up. ;D

Quote:
For the last time i left and didn't want to come back but i decided to it's not my fault now can we please put this thread to rest already
Oh really? 8D
If you want to put it to rest, what you could do is just stop posting here, and eventually it'll die off. Face it, Nami, if you keep posting here to try out some torpid comebacks, then more and more people are going to post here.

/last post
Old 03-08-2008, 04:23 PM   #54
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

He came back not because this is a nice place, but because he enjoys shitting on people. A person with intent to leave and not come back at all wouldn't have replied to these posts. No offense, Nami, but it's true. You had no intentions of leaving.
Old 03-08-2008, 04:27 PM   #55
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
And may i ask how you knew lol if even i didn't know that i would come back.
it's all about psychology. I told you in the prediction thread that I suspected you coming back. It's human mind. You have to understand it, and then you can predict anyone's future moves.

I just predicted yours, but I didn't know you wouldn't realize you'd do it yourself. Guess I was a step ahead of you in knowing your next step. :P

I'm not being ironic, just explaining why it was understandable you'd return.

member of

member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -
Old 03-08-2008, 04:29 PM   #56
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

No mikey i had intentions of leaving it's your opinion that i didn't but that's ok.

Hmm i get the feeling i am not welcome anymore *sighs*

ITS GREATTT

Please keep on hating people DDDDD

/last post.
Old 03-08-2008, 04:31 PM   #57
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Nami......I have a PM that says otherwise. /doesn't post it, but leaves it out there anyway

=o
Old 03-08-2008, 04:35 PM   #58
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
No mikey i had intentions of leaving it's your opinion that i didn't but that's ok.

ITS GREATTT

/last post.
Naim you knew you werent going to leave.. why because you been here to long and you like to throw shit about other people's favorite characters in their faces.. if you were going to leave you would have done it.. which i knew you wouldnt cause then you cant get under people's skin..
Old 03-08-2008, 05:17 PM   #59
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

You're really not liked here are you, N85? Anyways, good-bye and welcome back. May your re-emergence be a postive one.

[
Old 03-08-2008, 05:22 PM   #60
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Now please i already contacted a mod to lock this no more posts please.
Well the posts will end once the mods lock it.^_^

Quote:

ITS GREATTT

/last post.
Dont expect to get liked all the sudden, you pretty much caused enough dmg as it is.=p

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Closed Thread