The Naruto Debating FC - Page 100 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 03-08-2008, 05:30 PM   #1486
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Naruto Debating FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
Giving an arrogant glance while smoking.

Oh. *shunshins and destroys all the bunshins, and returns* You were saying?
*sharingan can't see behind them so your screwed lmaoo*

I don't smoke anymore but yes my ava does look bad ass.
Namikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-08-2008, 05:31 PM   #1487
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
It worked. ^_^

Woman, don't make me repeat myself.
dont make me use my apple lol
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 05:32 PM   #1488
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Ah making food and cleaning the house are all woman good for

keeping it rated pg don't feel like mentioning other stuff

*runssss and doesn't look back*
Old 03-08-2008, 05:33 PM   #1489
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
*sharingan can't see behind them so your screwed lmaoo*

I don't smoke anymore but yes my ava does look bad ass.
I don't need Sharingan. I have telepathic abilities. >=] Sharingan is doodoo in the face of my powers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
dont make me use my apple lol
Go ahead. *grabs an orange* Bring it!

Edit: Oh shit. Nami's gonna get murdered. =o
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 05:35 PM   #1490
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

you need sharingan this isn't dbz were u sense things there is no such thing lool.

anyway i already ran away.
Old 03-08-2008, 05:38 PM   #1491
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

I didn't say anything about DBZ. Telepathic = being able to read minds and manipulate the person through their mind. That's actually more comic book than DBZ....

*trips Nami up and watches as he hits the ground face first, Konohamaru style, with a slight thought*
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 05:46 PM   #1492
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:

yeah back in the early days.. this is the year 2000 that isnt a womans job anymore.. and keep a mind like that then you wont ever get married.. and if so then i feel for her.. and this is also why you piss me off nami.. comments like that.. i bet you have no respect for women at all..

edit: and also no thats not all a woman is good for.. it takes a strong woman to put up with assholes also.. a woman is supposed to be loved and cared for the same as she loves and cares for a man.. a woman has heart and loves to no extent.. and without women you would be doing nothing but JO or turning ghey.. so watch you say nami..

Quote:
I don't need Sharingan. I have telepathic abilities. >=] Sharingan is doodoo in the face of my powers!

Go ahead. *grabs an orange* Bring it!

Edit: Oh shit. Nami's gonna get murdered. =o
oh i will bring it.. XD

Last edited by Mystik; 03-08-2008 at 05:51 PM.
Old 03-08-2008, 05:59 PM   #1493
liuaishan
Special Jounin

liuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to beholdliuaishan is a splendid one to behold

oh, lookie what I fished

Quote:
*puts pepper and ash in your food and places needles on all your floor*

there, now what were we good for again?

Quote:
*starts with no PG13 rated stuff*
%^$$%$%##@@#@@*(%()#^@$@#!@*(@)#

there, now you're KO-ed

Quote:
*and falls in the first hole that liu dug in advance*

member of

member of zis awesome
forum full of elite members <3
- Anime Dreamz -

Last edited by liuaishan; 03-08-2008 at 06:00 PM.
liuaishan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 06:15 PM   #1494
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Quote:
yeah back in the early days.. this is the year 2000 that isnt a womans job anymore.. and keep a mind like that then you wont ever get married.. and if so then i feel for her.. and this is also why you piss me off nami.. comments like that.. i bet you have no respect for women at all..

edit: and also no thats not all a woman is good for.. it takes a strong woman to put up with assholes also.. a woman is supposed to be loved and cared for the same as she loves and cares for a man.. a woman has heart and loves to no extent.. and without women you would be doing nothing but JO or turning ghey.. so watch you say nami..

oh i will bring it.. XD
Ya do know i was j/p right damn you really don't know how to take a joke.

notice the *runs* part guess not.

Lmfaoooooo you really are just a fun person reading your stuff cracks me up especially when you think i am serious.

But just to clear it up woman wouldn't get nowhere without men we both need each other as i see it. I mean really a week without meeting a girl i should just drop off a building cause such a week hasn't existed since i was 15.

@LI, falls but poofs it's a bushinn.
Old 03-08-2008, 06:20 PM   #1495
Mystik
Im a Bitch

sure you were nami ... sureeeeeeeeeee
Old 03-08-2008, 06:24 PM   #1496
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Quote:
sure you were nami ... sureeeeeeeeeee
This was posted in the other post above in this page.

Quote:

I wasn't being serious you gotta relax.

Last edited by Namikaze85; 03-08-2008 at 06:40 PM.
Old 03-08-2008, 06:40 PM   #1497
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
This was posted in the other post above in this page.

I wasn't being serious you gotta relax.
ok this is weird.. why are you trying to calm me when you usually like adding fuel to the fire.. did someone steal the real nami and replaced him with someone else..
Old 03-08-2008, 06:42 PM   #1498
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Quote:
ok this is weird.. why are you trying to calm me when you usually like adding fuel to the fire.. did someone steal the real nami and replaced him with someone else..
Yes but i like to do so when i start the arguments or when there is something to argue about I don't wanna waste my time especially when i was just kidding around and clearly showed it.

It would be a different case if i was serious but i wasn't.

Last edited by Namikaze85; 03-08-2008 at 06:44 PM.
Old 03-08-2008, 06:47 PM   #1499
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Must be the case. Nami is acting way to nice! We must find the real Nami & save him from this impostor. *searches... searches.... searches somemore....* O shit it really was Nami.... Hope I'm not saying this prematurely as I mite regret it later but it looks like Nami may be trying to change *gasp*...

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 06:49 PM   #1500
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Change gimme a break why would i do such a stupid thing wasting my time on change ha i am perfect as it already is