Gone - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Hello & Goodbye

Hello & Goodbye New to the forums? Introduce yourself! or if your leaving us for a while you can let us know.

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2008, 04:22 PM   #61
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all
Re: Gone

You were warned in the forum rules not to pull shit like this thread. You sent me a PM acknowledging that you're gunna get verbally abused. So here it is:

So, what, you just couldn't tear yourself away from NL? What was it that kept you here? All your posts are in the anime forums and it's not like we get stuff before everyone else. Oh, I get it. It's because of some preteen angst-ridden drama. Did some of your e-friends suddenly get their pubes before you? Don't worry, I'm sure your balls will drop any day now.

By the by, who the hell are you? 99% of your posts are spammy gristle filling the anime forum. So who was this goodbye thread FOR? I'll let you in on a secret: The only people who give a damn about this forum are trolls. Trolls for the lolz. Way to go puto, you've fed the forum in the worst possible way.

Now I'm really tempted to edit your signature to say, "WARNING! DUMBASS HORMONES IN A CAGE! LET'S TALK ABOUT NARUTO!" Goddammit dude.

There. No hard feelings?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]

Closed Thread