The Anime/Manga Pairings FC - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 03-07-2008, 07:27 PM   #61
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by musoukaShinobi View Post
Well....I do like this one called Two Halves, but if you're not a NaruHina fan, you won't like it. There was supposed to be another part to it, but the author dropped it...it's a good fan fic though
I really liked it. It seems the best ones are the ones with the hideaway and training from completely mary-sue OCs...

@Highspeed: well, it's not going to be the best for long, once I start writing MY ultimate fanfic-to-end-all-fanfics fanfic... XD *even more shameless than Highspeed's promotion promotion...*

I SAY SCREW GRAMMAR AND PROPER ENGLISH TODAY!!!

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-08-2008, 02:28 PM   #62
musoukaShinobi
Academy Student

musoukaShinobi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post

@Highspeed: well, it's not going to be the best for long, once I start writing MY ultimate fanfic-to-end-all-fanfics fanfic... XD *even more shameless than Highspeed's promotion promotion...*
Uh oh....Highspeed, are you gonna take that??? It looks like a fan fic battle of EPIC PROPORTIONS is about to begin!!! (Hey, if there is gonna be a fan fic writing frenzy, will there be any NaruHina action? I haven't read any good ones lately...)
Naruto Pairings FC

musoukaShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 06:38 PM   #63
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

I'm sure Crazy's will be NaruHina heavy. But it remains to be seen if he can keep up with me.

Member of the Super Smash Bro's Brawl Club
Highspeed0516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 10:02 PM   #64
HinataFanX
Chuunin

HinataFanX will become famous soon enoughHinataFanX will become famous soon enough

I did a bunch of doodles I thought were pretty fun, so I decided to post 'em.

It's all, what do ya know? NaruHina! And the last one's supposed to be a little chibi naruto asking Hinata out for ramen, if you didn't already get that The other is more NaruHina doodling and then close ups of the Naruto and Hinata. They're just sketches so no precise coloring was done.

FCs I'm In:

Last edited by HinataFanX; 03-08-2008 at 10:06 PM.
HinataFanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 11:50 PM   #65
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

Cute! You draw Hinata quite well. Naruto needs some practice to catch up to the same level. I'm not much of an artist so I wish I could be more contstructive then that. Like the chibi one though.

Also, I have a new chapter up.

Old 03-09-2008, 01:06 AM   #66
HinataFanX
Chuunin

HinataFanX will become famous soon enoughHinataFanX will become famous soon enough

Yeah, well, Hinata's my favorite character so I took a lot of time in my classes last year doing her in detail, so I've developed her image to memory. With Naruto, it's a bit more complicated due to his hair, headband, and that damn orange jumpsuit since I tend to draw him more pre-TS. But thanks! Glad you like them.

FCs I'm In:

HinataFanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 06:28 PM   #67
musoukaShinobi
Academy Student

musoukaShinobi is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice sketches indeedy!!
I can't draw Hinata. At all. Her hair is impossible!!
Naruto Pairings FC

musoukaShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2008, 06:59 PM   #68
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

I have trouble with Naruto's hair... Sakura and Hinata I can draw pretty well, and occasionally I do an okay job at capturing Sasuke... but Naruto... <.<

I'm not much for fanfics. I've read a few good ones, but I'm picky.. and I don't keep track of them...

Here's more fanart <3

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 12:19 PM   #69
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

honestly, I don't know what the hell is up with GaaSaku. WTF? Is it because their hair colors are both a shade of RED??? Besides that, I really don't understand how it was conceived. I mean it's not like there's a lack of good pairings for her, right? I just don't get it!

Old 03-10-2008, 12:52 PM   #70
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

If you notice, all those pictures are crack pairings dude, I think that was the point of that line of artwork. Very nice by the way. I especially like the Gaara one for some reason. Gaara looks just as surprised as Notcrazy lol

Old 03-10-2008, 12:58 PM   #71
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I know. I was just commenting on the stupidity of GaaSaku, which actually has a substantial fanbase for a crack-pairing, NOT including NaruSasu, which doesn't count because they're all yaoi fangirls, which I don't count as people.

Old 03-10-2008, 01:23 PM   #72
ralatone
Chuunin

ralatone is on a distinguished road

The only real crack pairings there are Garra Sakura and Sasuke and Hinata. Either way those drawings a pretty good ^_^

On a side note, as of this moment I do not have internet sooo I wont be on as much until I do get it back. It might be a week, it might be a month, who knows... But yeah, I just ask that you guys keep this FC alive while I'm gone, maybe get a few more members so it can be official but thats about it.

I'll try to get on when ever I can from school, or my friends house. I guess I'll catch you all laterz then.

Peace.
Old 03-10-2008, 11:18 PM   #73
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

ShikaIno's crack. ShikaTema's obvious and there's no indication of anything on Ino's part towards Shikamaru. It's just another team pairing. The only reason why they are paired is because they are on a team. You can't exactly say that about NejiTen because from the beginning it was obvious that TenTen had something for Neji since she wouldn't stop complimenting him and then after they get out of Kisame's water prisons, they hug for a bit longer than necessary...

Old 03-11-2008, 01:30 AM   #74
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Have any of you seen the mini-drama episode that was released with the latest Shippuden dvd? I watched it last night (still need to dl it), and it had some real cute NaruHina, NaruSasu, a little NaruSaku, and a tad bit of SasuIno (well, Ino kept saying his name all fangirly like xD), and yes, even SasuOro. xDDD lmao. I'll look for a link in a bit and edit my post with it.

Here is the thread at NF. Everything you need is there.

Quote:
honestly, I don't know what the hell is up with GaaSaku. WTF? Is it because their hair colors are both a shade of RED??? Besides that, I really don't understand how it was conceived. I mean it's not like there's a lack of good pairings for her, right? I just don't get it!
Quote:
I know. I was just commenting on the stupidity of GaaSaku, which actually has a substantial fanbase for a crack-pairing, NOT including NaruSasu, which doesn't count because they're all yaoi fangirls, which I don't count as people.

>.< I like yaoi and yuri! AND I like GaaSaku and NaruSasu! You just denounced my humanity... ...

And maybe I can explain a little about GaaSaku. I like it because it was Sakura's act of protecting Sasuke that triggered Gaara's memories and he recognized that what she did was out of love. Sakura didn't have the substantial impact that Naruto had on Gaara (NaruGaa!FTW xD), but she still managed to stir emotion in him. From this, one could branch off (in a fanfic or depicted through art), and show a subjective view on how their bond might unfold if given the opportunity. That's the beauty of fiction... xD

There's also some from Part II to branch off from, and that's because Sakura saved Kankuro's life. One could envision Gaara wanting to thank Sakura for that, and apologize for his actions in the past... a viola, you've got something that originates from canon to work with and mold to your liking. I don't find their personalities to be that uncompatible, especially with how Gaara is now and with Sakura's heightened maturity.

And it may just be me and HighSpeed, but they look lovely together. x3 I've got a few more from that artist uploaded.. I will share <3

I like Sakura, Hinata, and Naruto in a lot of pairings... those three, to me, work well with a lot of characters. I guess its their inner kindness... and Naruto's ability to just make yaoi pairings hot. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
The only real crack pairings there are Garra Sakura and Sasuke and Hinata. Either way those drawings a pretty good ^_^

On a side note, as of this moment I do not have internet sooo I wont be on as much until I do get it back. It might be a week, it might be a month, who knows... But yeah, I just ask that you guys keep this FC alive while I'm gone, maybe get a few more members so it can be official but thats about it.

I'll try to get on when ever I can from school, or my friends house. I guess I'll catch you all laterz then.

Peace.
I also like SasuHina. xD

And that's cool, check back when you can! I know I'll continue to share fanart and occasionally ramble on about pairings (like this post, for instance). And resist smacking I'MNOTCRAZY with a stick. >]

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

Last edited by UchihaTaijiya; 03-11-2008 at 01:36 AM.
UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 02:35 AM   #75
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Lol, no need to overdo it! I like the pictures, but its still a bit of a stretch for GaaraSaku.