The Anime/Manga Pairings FC - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 03-11-2008, 04:57 PM   #76
HinataFanX
Chuunin

HinataFanX will become famous soon enoughHinataFanX will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

SasuHina....terrible...just horrible. They've bever even spoken let alone have anything in common besides hair color. And if hair color is any basis, then how about NaruTema? DX

I jsut overall hate crack pairings.

FCs I'm In:

HinataFanX is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-11-2008, 06:53 PM   #77
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highspeed0516 View Post
Lol, no need to overdo it! I like the pictures, but its still a bit of a stretch for GaaraSaku.
See... the thing is... I wasn't trying to prove anything... so there's no stretch. I'm very much aware of how unlikely it is... I'm just trying to show why someone might like the pairing in (and this is the keyword) fandom. <.<;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinataFanX View Post
SasuHina....terrible...just horrible. They've bever even spoken let alone have anything in common besides hair color. And if hair color is any basis, then how about NaruTema? DX

I jsut overall hate crack pairings.
Actually, they have similar backgrounds. Sasuke and Hinata both come from prestigious clans and are familar with the expectation others hold for them, family and strangers alike. Also, Hinata was basically shunned for being weaker than her little sister, while Sasuke spent the majority of his time in his brother's shadow. They both understand how it is to fail to rise to the expectation of others, especially their fathers. So while they have no interaction in canon, IN FANON, one could write a story where the two connect on that. Once again, the beauty of fiction... >.>;;

If you guys really want to live up to the name of this fanclub, then you need to start branching out of your comfort zones... and consider the different possibilities and discuss them.. or this will turn into another debate thread...

Moar!Crack Art =]

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 02:24 AM   #78
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

I knew that you knew that I knew that nothing was being "stretched" . . . woah I've gone crosseyed. So you got those down . . . now I challange you to presnt some cross-over pairing art. If we're gonna go crack, lets go all the way lol.

Member of the Super Smash Bro's Brawl Club
Highspeed0516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 07:32 PM   #79
HinataFanX
Chuunin

HinataFanX will become famous soon enoughHinataFanX will become famous soon enough

I've seen a ton crossed over to bleach and DBZ. Have you ever seen super-saiyan Trunks, being fawned over by Tenten? I have...and it's scary. Sorry, no pics though...Also, any crack pairing mostly based on hair color or Yaoi fannings just irks me. Deidara and Ino for example...they do look related though...=p

I also have a new NaruHina AMV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijou6yk_SXo

FCs I'm In:

Old 03-12-2008, 11:21 PM   #80
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
>.< I like yaoi and yuri! AND I like GaaSaku and NaruSasu! You just denounced my humanity... ...

And maybe I can explain a little about GaaSaku. I like it because it was Sakura's act of protecting Sasuke that triggered Gaara's memories and he recognized that what she did was out of love. Sakura didn't have the substantial impact that Naruto had on Gaara (NaruGaa!FTW xD), but she still managed to stir emotion in him. From this, one could branch off (in a fanfic or depicted through art), and show a subjective view on how their bond might unfold if given the opportunity. That's the beauty of fiction... xD

There's also some from Part II to branch off from, and that's because Sakura saved Kankuro's life. One could envision Gaara wanting to thank Sakura for that, and apologize for his actions in the past... a viola, you've got something that originates from canon to work with and mold to your liking. I don't find their personalities to be that uncompatible, especially with how Gaara is now and with Sakura's heightened maturity.

And it may just be me and HighSpeed, but they look lovely together. x3 I've got a few more from that artist uploaded.. I will share <3

I like Sakura, Hinata, and Naruto in a lot of pairings... those three, to me, work well with a lot of characters. I guess its their inner kindness... and Naruto's ability to just make yaoi pairings hot. xD

I also like SasuHina. xD

And that's cool, check back when you can! I know I'll continue to share fanart and occasionally ramble on about pairings (like this post, for instance). And resist smacking I'MNOTCRAZY with a stick. >]
...another thing I don't get is how people can like one pairing and then also like an opposing pairing... MAKE UP YOUR MINDS DAMMIT!!! lol. I really don't see how anyone could like ANY pairing with Gaara. Gaara is such a lifeless character. He's one of the more boring of the actually developed characters, mainly because he has NO personality WHATSOEVER. WHY do people take the littlest things between characters and blow them up into huge deals? Gaara doesn't feel for Sakura at all. At the time, be bareley felt anything at ALL. NaruSasu... I don't respect crack. At all. They're both straight so don't pervert their characters. That goes for pretty much all yaoi in Naruto. I can respect it when it's NOT shonen, but otherwise, NO. I have no problem with yuri though. XD

Quote:
Actually, they have similar backgrounds. Sasuke and Hinata both come from prestigious clans and are familar with the expectation others hold for them, family and strangers alike. Also, Hinata was basically shunned for being weaker than her little sister, while Sasuke spent the majority of his time in his brother's shadow. They both understand how it is to fail to rise to the expectation of others, especially their fathers. So while they have no interaction in canon, IN FANON, one could write a story where the two connect on that. Once again, the beauty of fiction... >.>;;

If you guys really want to live up to the name of this fanclub, then you need to start branching out of your comfort zones... and consider the different possibilities and discuss them.. or this will turn into another debate thread...
They don't have much of a similar background, besides coming from rich, powerful clans. Sasuke made his own expectations for himself. He LET himself be living in his brother's shadow. In the end, his father didn't care whether or not Sasuke was strong, but he admired him for his spirit. Hinata was forced into hers. And then there's the fact that Sasuke's clan DIED and there isn't the problem of the main vs. branch house thing on top of having an oppressive father. Her father outright disdains her. I really don't see much of a similarity between them.

nah. this would be more of a shipping FC. XD I highly dislike crack though. I won't touch it. I do like a bunch of non-canon pairings though... like ones where there IS NO canon... like KakaAnko, which has to be one of the more hilarious couples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highspeed0516 View Post
I'm sure Crazy's will be NaruHina heavy. But it remains to be seen if he can keep up with me.
WHOA? how'd you guess? XD ok. It's NaruHina-centric, with SasuSaku and guest appearances of ShikaTema, KakaAnko(for lulz), and others... lol... I sound like an ad... I'm hoping to start writing over the weekend. ^_^ I'm just lazy. :P

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V

Last edited by I'MNOTCRAZY; 03-12-2008 at 11:25 PM.
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 01:24 PM   #81
ralatone
Chuunin

ralatone is on a distinguished road

as far as crack pairings go, I dont know why, but whenever I read some NaruIno fanfics I kinda enjoy even though I dont support that pairing at all.
Old 03-13-2008, 02:47 PM   #82
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
...another thing I don't get is how people can like one pairing and then also like an opposing pairing... MAKE UP YOUR MINDS DAMMIT!!! lol. I really don't see how anyone could like ANY pairing with Gaara. Gaara is such a lifeless character. He's one of the more boring of the actually developed characters, mainly because he has NO personality WHATSOEVER. WHY do people take the littlest things between characters and blow them up into huge deals? Gaara doesn't feel for Sakura at all. At the time, be bareley felt anything at ALL. NaruSasu... I don't respect crack. At all. They're both straight so don't pervert their characters. That goes for pretty much all yaoi in Naruto. I can respect it when it's NOT shonen, but otherwise, NO. I have no problem with yuri though. XD
LMAO. >.<

Maybe beacuse I don't choose to view a crack!pairing, that exists solely in fandom, as something that opposes SasuSaku? Because it has little to no chance? That might be it? xP (the only pairing that fits that bill is NaruSaku, and I like it to an extent. 'Specially the fanart XD)

Gaara is NOT lifeless. o.o Maybe you should rewatch some of the series, and see his anger and resentment, and also his strong need for love. I see Gaara as a character that is a very calm and placid on the outside (now that he's more stable), but has a great depth of feeling hidden within him. And I will always love his accurate and empathetic insight into Kimimaru's existence.

I wasn't trying to take what happened between Sakura and Gaara, and blow it out of proportion. But you could still take it, use it as a base, and write a story! XD That's all! lol
But I don't agree that Gaara barely felt anything at all. What is rage and confusion and anger if not feeling? o.o What about him being in awe of Naruto or when he apologized to his siblings? You think Sakura's actions left no impression on him AT ALL? Even though it was her act that triggered his memories? I think that's unrealistic. I am definitely not saying that that was enough for Gaara to fall for her, but it is a place to start if one wanted to write about the two characters. Have I explained that clearly enough? XD

Psh. Typical. Against Yaoi but for Yuri. Despite both being just as unrealistic in this series. /no need to say anything else. >.>

And if you ask me, NaruSasu is da Canonorz. =] lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
They don't have much of a similar background, besides coming from rich, powerful clans. Sasuke made his own expectations for himself. He LET himself be living in his brother's shadow. In the end, his father didn't care whether or not Sasuke was strong, but he admired him for his spirit. Hinata was forced into hers. And then there's the fact that Sasuke's clan DIED and there isn't the problem of the main vs. branch house thing on top of having an oppressive father. Her father outright disdains her. I really don't see much of a similarity between them.

nah. this would be more of a shipping FC. XD I highly dislike crack though. I won't touch it. I do like a bunch of non-canon pairings though... like ones where there IS NO canon... like KakaAnko, which has to be one of the more hilarious couples.
Ah, Sasuke didnt just 'let' himself be in his brother's shadow. Ya might remember that Fugaku always said this to Itachi and not to Sasuke: "As expected of my son," If your father always said that to your older brother, you don't think that would implant feelings of insecurity? Combined with Itachi's excellence? I think so. >_>

And Fugaku DEFINITELY cared if Sasuke was strong. o.o Maybe you should rewatch that too? (<3) Fugaku didn't start expressing admiration of Sasuke's spirit until AFTER he had walked away (commenting that it was too early, which is showing a lack of faith in Sasuke), from teaching Sasuke the katon.

The fact that Sasuke's clan was murdered shouldn't come between him and Hinata. Would Hinata ever say or do something insensitive concerning that? No way. That's not in her nature. And seriously, you don't have to be exactly like your partner for a relationship to work. o.o Empathy, it's a wonderful thing. xP And Hinata's got empathy.

If you dont see similarity, then that's... fine? o.o But I do. <3

KakaAnko IS crack. XP I kinda like KakaKure and IruAnko... I'm not big on them (or any KonohaXAkatsuki pairings)... but they're fine with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
as far as crack pairings go, I dont know why, but whenever I read some NaruIno fanfics I kinda enjoy even though I dont support that pairing at all.
Thats cool. For me, after Hinata, I like Naruto with Ino. Though I also don't really support the pairing or actively look for it. *shrugs* But those two blondes just look cute together, and I enjoyed their dynamic in that one filler arc.... XD

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

Last edited by UchihaTaijiya; 03-13-2008 at 02:50 PM.
UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 10:00 PM   #83
ralatone
Chuunin

Yeah, I dunno. It's just something about their personalities that bring out some nice laughs and stuff like that. The double blond hair thing might also have something to do with it as well, cause as far as fan art goes they look cute together.

Hmmmmm, maybe i should make a NaruIno Banner just for kicks lol.

Some more pairing fanfics for all your enjoyment lol.

Warning. Mild Sexual Pic. You've Been Warned. Kiddies.

I dunno, I just stummbled across these Naruto Tenten pics and liked the drawings. So I decided to share ^_^
Old 03-14-2008, 01:04 AM   #84
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

*Falls out of chair* LOl! I forgot about Ten Ten! Those I actually like too.

And about Gaara being lifeless . . . well . . . um . . . he was kinda dead. So, yeah . ..

whole different kind of messed up pairing could be made with Sakura, during a certain time period. In which case, Gaara was definatly lifeless. (Ok Bad joke I know)

Old 03-14-2008, 05:32 PM   #85
musoukaShinobi
Academy Student

musoukaShinobi is an unknown quantity at this point

Urgh. I don't like NaruTen. At all.
Hey nice fan art, you two. I really like the ShinoHina one (yes I still am a loyal NaruHina fan)
I agree with Gaara being lifeless, the only interesting thing about him is his dramatic past. OK on the topic of crack....I heard the weirdest thing. GAARAHINA!!! Wow how does that work?
Naruto Pairings FC

musoukaShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 10:44 PM   #86
HinataFanX
Chuunin

I know it exists....and I personally hate it with a passion, just like SasuHina, ShikaTen (yes, it exists), InoShikaChou (don't ask), NaruTema, NejiHina (incest is NEVER okay, no matter how cute it looks...decent fanart though), and SasuIno.

Those I'm in absiolute favor of and are decently canon: NaruHina, ShikaTema, NejiTen, SasuSaku, TsunadeJiraiya (though I don't like reading or seeing it, I support it), and the only actual inacted pairing, AsumaKurenai.

Others I'm not so cheery about but could live with: LeeTen, NaruSaku, and thats about it.

As far as noncanon pairings: KibaHina is okay but I don't really care for it, KakaAnko I like, and the rest including all the crack I don't really like all that much or hate with a passion...

So yeah, I'm a fan of the pairings most likely to happen! XD I support pairings that are msot liekly to happen, are cute, and have a very strong evidential backing.

FCs I'm In:

Old 03-15-2008, 02:41 PM   #87
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=UchihaTaijiya;1466316]KakaAnko IS crack. XP I kinda like KakaKure and IruAnko... I'm not big on them (or any KonohaXAkatsuki pairings)... but they're fine with me./QUOTE]

No. It's not crack, it's just non-canon. Crack is more crazy. KakaAnko has no evidence, but nothing keeping it from happening and they're compatible.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 06:06 PM   #88
HinataFanX
Chuunin

Actually, just for ease of judgement, I essentially agree with I'MNOTCRAZY on almost every point involving pairings I can think of, so just go with his opinions as mine too unless I mention otherwise.

FCs I'm In:

Old 03-16-2008, 11:09 AM   #89
ralatone
Chuunin

Yes, yes we all know the two of you are butt buddies. We get it. lol

More PICS!!!!!!!!! O_O

Old 03-16-2008, 11:51 AM   #90
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Wow, great pics! That bunch of pairings one was funny.

Well, at last my story is complete. Just letting you all know.