Star Wars FC - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 03-01-2008, 11:28 PM   #46
Hiwataru
Byakugan

Hiwataru is on a distinguished road
Re: Star Wars FC

alright. were going official soon!

Rock Lee FC

Naruto RPG FC

Shikamaru FC

Madara Uchiha FC!

Star Wars FC

pokemon reallife fc

Owner Of:

The 'New' Kiba Inuzuka FC

Join And Post On My FC's

Proud co-owner of:
The Sannin Fanclub

Raise My Rep Please! I Wanna Be Famous!
Hiwataru is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-02-2008, 05:25 AM   #47
naruto100%

Well we need three more members!
Old 03-07-2008, 06:31 PM   #48
sharingan master88
Academy Student

sharingan master88 is an unknown quantity at this point

i'll be a member
sharingan master88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 07:27 PM   #49
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

can we have a TOPIC?!

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 07:32 PM   #50
gaaraofthesand.1234
Missing-Nin

gaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to beholdgaaraofthesand.1234 is a splendid one to behold

To start things off, who is everyones favorite character? Jedi, sith, or alien.

My favorite is Boba fett, ftw.
gaaraofthesand.1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 07:43 AM   #51
naruto100%

Okey so about the topic: Jedi: Yoda, Obi-Wan, Bastila, Ki Andi Mudi and Windu!

Okey I put sm88 on list but you two arent members so I quess that means you are joining! Finally we have members for oficial!
Old 03-08-2008, 12:28 PM   #52
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Yoda owns ALL. best character EVER.

Old 03-08-2008, 12:31 PM   #53
sharingan master88
Academy Student

sharingan master88 is an unknown quantity at this point

out of all star wars characters mine is ewok
sharingan master88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 03:56 PM   #54
naruto100%

YAY OFFICIAL we are finnaly!
Old 03-10-2008, 03:58 PM   #55
naruto100%

I hate Malak and Raven they are my least favourite Siths! Bastila is awsome Jedi! There is a fan film KOTOR made by inserts and action from KOTOR game! It is cool!I excepted that to be boring and stupid made but kid or man or woman who done it is aswome! I will bring link of it so you can watch too it is made from 13 parts! Also I hate Kreia (Darth Traya) from KOTOR 2 from first moment I saw her in the game I know she was up to something and who didnt? The white Jedi in KOTOR 2 (I think her name was Arist or something like that) is cool but I dont like she is so anoying with her untrust to exile! All the Jedies wanted to help exile to recover from Jedi Civil war and Mandalorian war but no she said: He chose his way with Ravan and Dark side bla bla bla bla bla we cant forgive him! I followed the light side in the game and tooked me a while to create an lightsaber (there is stronger wepons then lightsaber in game 9that is stupid))! And I never finished the game.....dont know why I just stop playing it!

So what do you think how would Jedies recover and bring piece to the Galaxy if Batila and Raven stayed on dark side!

I mean if you choses them to not it is simmple Raven defeat and destroy Malak, Malak on the end sufer and want to come back on light side but he dies and all of the good characters survive and bla bla bla bla bla Galaxy is saved! But if Bastila and Raven destroy Malak just to rule the Galaxy than they destroy Jedies and the Republic! What then?BTW that is why I hate Raven and Malak you dont know are they dark or light!
Old 03-10-2008, 11:12 PM   #56
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

... are you talking BOOKS??? I'm not completely sure books are considered canon... "canon" is a really complicated subject when talking about StarWars...

Old 03-11-2008, 02:23 AM   #57
Mizukage Hitsugaya 10
Mizukage

Mizukage Hitsugaya 10 is on a distinguished roadMizukage Hitsugaya 10 is on a distinguished road

omg finally a SW fc sign me up I like the game Empire at War; Malak's army is back!

Member of the Star Wars FC
Mizukage Hitsugaya 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 05:01 AM   #58
naruto100%

No I am talkig about the games cause I dont have those books!
Okey wllcome to our FC Mizukage Hitsugaya 10!
Old 03-12-2008, 10:50 PM   #59
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

which games? I've only really played Battlefront 1 and 2...

Old 03-14-2008, 01:09 PM   #60
naruto100%

No other game since Knights of the Old Republic has managed to deliver this excellent style of role-playing.

The Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2 the greatest RPG games of SW and one of the most popular and best games on the world! It is very interesting! The game took place about 4000 years before the bettle on Yavin-the dark period of the Republic when Siths ruled the galaxy.....Want to learn more?????

For me thet is the greatest SW game and the story of it is better than any Star Wars story! So much complecations and action! You dont know what will happend till the end of the game!!!!!

So what do you think how would Jedies recover and bring piece to the Galaxy if Batila and Raven stayed on dark side!

I mean if you choses them to not it is simmple Raven defeat and destroy Malak, Malak on the end sufer and want to come back on light side but he dies and all of the good characters survive and bla bla bla bla bla Galaxy is saved! But if Bastila and Raven destroy Malak just to rule the Galaxy than they destroy Jedies and the Republic! What then?BTW that is why I hate Raven and Malak you dont know are they dark or light!

Oh one more thing: Do you think Darth Raven is male or female in true story (out of RPG)! I think he is male cause Raven seems to me more male than female name?????

Okey I am making a Star Wars quizz join if you want every corect answer brings you 5 points who ever do 100 wins!!!!!

1. What is the name of war that is happening in first 3 movies?
2. How many siths there are in Star Wras KOTOR 2 ?
3. What was the name of jedi who destroyed Count Doku?

Okey new topic.....Master Yoda said: "There are only two of them.....no more.....no less.....a master and aprentice! It was always like that!" He ment on Siths! Okey than how do Siths always come back if you destroy all of them (Episode VI Darth Vader and Sidious & KOTOR Darth Silion and Nihilious and Treya and one more (so here you go they are four here))! Were Jedies blind when they didnt see the act of the Siths (they are never alone those two)? Even master Yoda (which I dont think he is not the greates Jedi there were so many powerfull than he is) didnt do his homework! In the past before Yodas time the Siths werent only two! There were a Siths academies just like the Jedi academies! So the question is:

Was this a blindness of Jedies or mistake of creators?

Here is what I think: Jedies blind: no they have everything on theirs holonets so they new Siths were never only two! Mistake of creators: nope again! Siths need to be more than two or they would be destroyed thousends of years BBY* ! They needed to create a more Siths so they could stand up against Jedies! So the only thing left: YODA DIDNT DO HIS HOMEWORK!!!!! Shame on you Yoda!!!!!

What do you think!!!!!

*BBY-before bettle on Yavin!!!!!

Last edited by naruto100%; 03-14-2008 at 01:38 PM.