The Anime/Manga Pairings FC - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2008, 12:57 AM   #151
ralatone
Chuunin
 
ralatone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Somewhere in the Universe.
Posts: 714
Thanks: 2
Thanked 21 Times in 10 Posts
ralatone is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by musoukaShinobi View Post
Okay, I'm gonna come out of the corner for a sec...



I agree. Naruto wouldn't be so cold as to completely cold-shoulder Hinata if she plucked up the courage to confess.




Also agreed. Naruto and Sakura have almost nothing in common. NaruSaku fans might say “they understand each other cuz of their dramatic pasts!!!” Sakura was made fun of. Boo hoo. I will say this though. They do share the same goal, and are working together to achieve it (save Sasuke, blah blah blah) BUT that doesn’t prove anything. Naruto wants to save his best friend, Sakura wants to save the guy of her dreams. SasuSaku has much more backup than NaruSaku, which is only a silly crush. ( Yes, I’ll probably be
e-bitchslapped by many people for that). SasuSaku has the goal described earlier, and the part 1 stuff, and NaruHina has the Part 1 stuff, and the fact that they probably understand each other the most (not being “good enough”, cast off as worthless).


Oh and ummm… Naruto and Shippuuden are the same thing, part one and part two…
Thats total bull, Naruto and Sakura have more in common than both SasuSaku and NaruHina put together. Seriouslly both of their personalities show more common traits than the other two.

I also love the fact that Sasuke bitch smacked Sakura asleep not even aknowledging her feelings. Then almost causing the deaths of her fellow Ninja including, not to mention the he almost killed Naruto (which at the very least was a close friend of hers). AND THEN SakuSasu lovers expect Sakura to still love him unconditionally. Yeah ok keep thinking that

Then when people say, NaruHina has more development than any other pairing. Are you serious ? Nothing has developed past the point as Naruto accepting her as a good ninja, and Hinata touching her self at night cause she's too much of a pansy to at least give the kid some real clues.

Now I know thats basically the same thing NaruSaku had going on in part one, but for someone to say that the pairing hasn't gained some recognition or development in part 2 is basically blind.

Ah well.

YAY! PIC!
__________________
Owner of the Anime/Manga Pairings FC (A.M.F.C)
ralatone is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 03-23-2008, 01:38 AM   #152
HinataFanX
Chuunin
 
HinataFanX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: My Own Little World
Age: 21
Posts: 434
Thanks: 0
Thanked 50 Times in 49 Posts
HinataFanX will become famous soon enoughHinataFanX will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

Quote:
Thats total bull, Naruto and Sakura have more in common than both SasuSaku and NaruHina put together. Seriouslly both of their personalities show more common traits than the other two.
No, that's total bull. The only real things they have in common are their team and their mutual goal of Sasuke. they might have more in common with SasuSaku, but SasuSaku also has way more development.

Quote:
I also love the fact that Sasuke bitch smacked Sakura asleep not even aknowledging her feelings. Then almost causing the deaths of her fellow Ninja including, not to mention the he almost killed Naruto (which at the very least was a close friend of hers). AND THEN SakuSasu lovers expect Sakura to still love him unconditionally. Yeah ok keep thinking that
You seriously need a reality check here, he acknowledged her feelings before running away, and she loved him during that, knowing he was leaving, and even begged to go. She also begged Naruto to bring him back, and when he didn't, she was heartbroken for mainly the loss of him and her own inability to keep him. After that comes her not wanting to be a burden and to help Naruto rescue him, which urged her to where she is now. Her love for Sasuke and her goal of not being a burden to Naruto is what pushed her. She cares about what Sasuke did to her fellow nin and Naruto as much as Naruto does, and by that I mean it really doesn't matter, all she wants is to bring him back.

Quote:
Then when people say, NaruHina has more development than any other pairing. Are you serious ? Nothing has developed past the point as Naruto accepting her as a good ninja, and Hinata touching her self at night cause she's too much of a pansy to at least give the kid some real clues.
First off, that's horrible and bad character to mock the created romantic interest of a fictional character. It doesn't look good on you and just makes you look bad. Second, Naruto already shares a bond with her, which was already stated here was a primary theme of the story, and we know he likes people like her, as well as that Hinata has far more than a crush on Naruto that Naruto never had for Sakura, but Sakura definitely had for Sasuke. SasuSaku has more development than NaruSaku, without a doubt, and NaruHina has made far bigger strides in romantic development in a limited amount of pages than NaruSaku has throughout the entire series.

Quote:
Now I know thats basically the same thing NaruSaku had going on in part one, but for someone to say that the pairing hasn't gained some recognition or development in part 2 is basically blind.
Oh, no. I'll definitely say the pairing has gained some more recognition, but the only source of fan development is Sakura's grown understanding of Naruto through some good ol' fashioned book learnin', her trying to stop Naruto when he went on his rampage, Yamato's almost-maybe love statement even though he had absolutely no knowledge of Hinata, Sasuke, or any of their histories, her admition of him being more mature in part 2, which was quickly repealed when she saw he hadn't really changed much at all, and that oh-so-popular ramen feeding scene, which was all comedy and no romantic development. Unless you want to say, "Oh she ofered to fed him she must luv him!1!!1one!1"

So yeah, maybe to someone looking through a telescope with some kind of NaruSaku lens might view the second part as a major turn towards NaruSaku, but really, the entire part 2 points NaruSaku fans bring up are so overly interpretted into love interest that it's unbelievably farfetched.
__________________
I make my own AMVs! Check them out! http://youtube.com/profile?user=NarutoFanEXE



FCs I'm In:



HinataFanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 02:58 AM   #153
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda
 
UchihaTaijiya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,775
Thanks: 7,371
Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

I liked your other post. But this one, eh, not so much. -.-

Though you arent the only one recently who has been rude.
INC and HFX both judged HighSpeed's view of Hinata before he even shared it... and that's not fair at all. Especially since HS is usually always respectful of other's points and tries to look at it from all sides. -.- I know pairing debates can get heated, but if we actively try not to prejudge each other, we can keep it civil. And yeah, we're all biased. That's why its better to use as much evidence as possible (manga, databook, anime interpretation, etc) with our points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
Thats total bull, Naruto and Sakura have more in common than both SasuSaku and NaruHina put together. Seriouslly both of their personalities show more common traits than the other two.
I agree with this. Naruto and Sakura would always have similar reactions to Kakashi arriving late, they both react to the mention of Sasuke, both are perverted (Sakura's a closet perv tho xD), both clearly express a desire to help people and to understand them, both are determined and emotional.

Though I think Hinata and Sasuke aren't that different from Naruto and Sakura. At least, not on the inside. It's just that Hinata and Sasuke are more introverted. And Sasuke, clearly, is lost.

Hinata, like Naruto, is naturally empathetic and understanding. Sakura grew into her empathy, it was something that she had to mold and develop within herself - which we saw in Part I, as she began to handle her feelings for Sasuke more maturely, started to see Naruto for who he was, and genuinely began to respect and care about Lee (as well as deepen her friendship with Ino during the Chuunin exams).

Sasuke, like Sakura, is intelligent and analytical. And he's not a naturally unkind person. He progressed a lot with Team 07, but that development was crippled once Itachi reappeared and psychologically tortured him. He was never 'chipper' around Naruto and Sakura, but he did risk his all for them.

Imo, these four are all enough alike that they work well together. *shrugs* I guess that's why I enjoy SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSaku, and SasuHina. XD


Quote:
I also love the fact that Sasuke bitch smacked Sakura asleep not even aknowledging her feelings. Then almost causing the deaths of her fellow Ninja including, not to mention the he almost killed Naruto (which at the very least was a close friend of hers). AND THEN SakuSasu lovers expect Sakura to still love him unconditionally. Yeah ok keep thinking that
Ah.

Sasuke's Entry, Databook: Sakura who needed him to the very last. His words were real
“Thank you…”


^ Acknowledgment.

Don't try to pull that, ever again. <.< Sasuke acknowledged BOTH of his bonds with Sakura and Naruto. His gratitude for Sakura and when he confessed that Naruto had become his closest friend.

It wasn't a 'bitch slap'. Nor was it intended to hurt her. And seriously, they're shinobi. Sakura can handle it. Sasuke's not the first male character to knock out a female, either. Princess Mononoke, in fact, has Ashitaka knock out Son. And, because it was almost the exact same movement I will mention it, Mirai Gohan knocked out Mirai Trunks in the DBZ special History of Trunks. None of these examples had malice behind them. And neither did Sasuke...

Besides, he picked her up and layed her on a bench. The very same bench where their story began.

Though, you could argue he had malice in Part II. I wouldn't fully agree, but you are free to give your view. ^^

Sasuke did hurt Naruto and put others in danger. However, Sakura cried to Naruto and begged him to save Sasuke (her life long wish, wasn't it? ^.~). And when Naruto returned unsuccessful... what did she think about? How much she should blame Sasuke for what he's done? OR was it how she was unable to do anything for Sasuke or Naruto, except cry and put everything on Naruto's shoulders? How Naruto had been willing to put his life on the line for Sasuke, unlike her? What did she think of recently in the anime, when she advanced on Sasuke? The promise she made to Naruto, and I think especially, to herself, about carrying her own weight next time.

Sakura isn't sitting around thinking about how much wrong Sasuke has done. Where is this impression coming from? All she has shown in Part II is a ready desire to save him. And a tear of relief when she learned of Orochimaru's defeat.

And if you can't see that in the chapters, perhaps Sakura's cover pages may shed some light? And a recent Sasuke one, that is, at the very least, interesting.

Chapter 208, Sakura: "When I look up to the sky between the narrow roofs, it reminds me of you, the one who is far, far away."

Chapter 265, Sakura: "The power to break open a path and see beyond. The power to find you."

Chapter 269, Sakura: "We are under the same sky. So then, for that day, silently and strongly..."

Chapter 363, Sasuke: "Neglected comrades, a cast-away love, a village extinguished. All that's left is a name and a memory."

Please show me where Sakura expresses animosity or shame towards Sasuke. Wasn't it she who punched Sai for calling Sasuke a worthless traitor? How does that reaction back up what you're presenting here? o.o

Quote:
Then when people say, NaruHina has more development than any other pairing. Are you serious ? Nothing has developed past the point as Naruto accepting her as a good ninja, and Hinata touching her self at night cause she's too much of a pansy to at least give the kid some real clues.

Now I know thats basically the same thing NaruSaku had going on in part one, but for someone to say that the pairing hasn't gained some recognition or development in part 2 is basically blind.
Since I've never stated that about NaruHina... or NaruSaku, I'm going to end this here.

edit::
Though that was a bit insulting. Hinata has given Naruto clues: Her nindo is the same as his, she told him he was proud failure, and that when she sees him there is an impact on her heart. <.< Hinata's terribly shy, but she's got inner strength. AND if any of them are jerking off at night, it's freakin' Naruto and we all know it. XD /jk
__________________
If the elephants have past lives yet are destined to always remember
It's no wonder how they scream
Like you and I they must have some temper

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night


Last edited by UchihaTaijiya; 03-23-2008 at 02:59 AM.
UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:51 AM   #154
Highspeed0516
Chuunin
 
Highspeed0516's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Age: 35
Posts: 674
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

*reads all posts.*
*Laughs at what happens when ralatone gets passionate*
*wonders how much of that post was serious - especially on the SasuSaku part, because earlier he pointed out "at best" what Sakura's feelings for him could be. The gloves came off though, didn't they?*

I like all of UchihaTaija's observations.

Its very easy to get mad at sasuke for what he's done. Kishi intends it this way. If Sasuke is to have any chance at retribution, which I think his story is going to end up being about, he needs people to forgive him. That means Naruto and Sakura. And it even means Sakura still loves Sasuke.

I find the progression of Sakura's covers very interesting. Something is changing in her in regards to Sasuke too. The covers are only hints, so anything I would say would be biased. I'll try to be fair.

I would say there are some realities that she is starting to force herself to realize, and like her audience, has no idea what to expect from Sasuke anymore. Though, she probably still thinks about him all the time.
__________________
Kissing the WindProud Co-Owner of the Pairings FC

Member of the Super Smash Bro's Brawl Club
Highspeed0516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 12:48 PM   #155
ralatone
Chuunin
 
ralatone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Somewhere in the Universe.
Posts: 714
Thanks: 2
Thanked 21 Times in 10 Posts
ralatone is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

Actually, There was alot of sarcasm in my last post if anyone managed to pick it up(Guess not lol), but It also looked like Highspeed was getting quadruple teamed so I came to help out just a tad.

I just think that everyone blows all of the Pairings out of proportion, including me at times. I mean none of the actual relationships are as deep as we make them, sure the individual feelings for whoever they love are strong, but as far as mutual understanding/feelings all these pairings have little development actually.

Like I said, My last post was reallllllly sarcastic. I actually wanted to see who wouldn't pick it up and come to their pairings defence. lol
__________________
Owner of the Anime/Manga Pairings FC (A.M.F.C)
ralatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 02:54 PM   #156
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda
 
UchihaTaijiya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,775
Thanks: 7,371
Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

Right. -.- Well, congratulations for such a bullshit post. >.> Obviously you were being sarcastic, that didn't stop me from bein' irritated by it. I wouldn't mind a serious response, though.
And I wasn't teaming up on anyone. I posted because HS referred to Part II as an entirely new series. <.< Doesn't matter who said it, I would have still replied.

I am still waiting on where you think Sakura blames Sasuke for anything. Seriously. I see that argument ALL the time floating around the NaruSaku fandom. And to be honest? It seems more like those fans projecting their own feelings about Sasuke onto Sakura. 'Cause if there's one character the majority of NaruSaku fans don't like, it's Sasuke. *observation has told me this <.<*


edit ::

I'll be sarcastic now. Though I wont present it in the middle of a debate, you know, so that others dont end up replying and giving me a good chuckle. XD

Sarcasm ~

NaruSaku: Good joke!

NaruSaku: "Oh Naruto you're such a nice boy! Always saving Sasuke with me, always talking about Sasuke with me, always training to get Sasuke back with me. When I'm with you, there's no other person I think about."

NaruHina fan: God, pink and orange strains my eyes. -.-
SasuSaku fan: Now you know the real reason Itachi's eyes were failin'.

Okay that's enough. 8D

edit edit ::

Since I'm no good at hate, here's fanart <3




__________________
If the elephants have past lives yet are destined to always remember
It's no wonder how they scream
Like you and I they must have some temper

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night


Last edited by UchihaTaijiya; 03-23-2008 at 03:55 PM.
UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 04:38 PM   #157
ralatone
Chuunin
 
ralatone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Somewhere in the Universe.
Posts: 714
Thanks: 2
Thanked 21 Times in 10 Posts
ralatone is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
I am still waiting on where you think Sakura blames Sasuke for anything. Seriously. I see that argument ALL the time floating around the NaruSaku fandom. And to be honest? It seems more like those fans projecting their own feelings about Sasuke onto Sakura. 'Cause if there's one character the majority of NaruSaku fans don't like, it's Sasuke. *observation has told me this <.<*
Well, I'm a NaruSaku fan, and I do like Sasuke and I dont mind at all if Sakura ends up with him honestly. Mainly because she's been driven to have him accept her and in his own way he has. So if, in the future they dont talk about their feelings for each other before and after he left, I'd kinda be irritated because it was an intrigale part of he charachter and I want to see how they reflect on that. There is also a small part of me that wouldn't mind it to happen due on part to Naruto's willingness of stepping aside to see their happiness even if it hurts him. I kinda dont want his sacrafice for "potential happiness" to be in vain, understand?

Now, I think that even if Sakura has deep emotional feelings for Sasuke still, that she must be in some way hurt and dissapointed on how he went about to gain more power. To say that him leaving didn't at least test maybe strain her feelings for him, is kinda of a joke, cause she does have a right to be upset with him after all that happend after the retrival arc.

Now, going back to Naruto I think that due to his sacrafice of letting go for his teammates sake shows that he has every right to be happy. So why not put him with someone who is very willing to make him happy whom we all know is Hinata? Now, I'll get to why I support NaruHina. I'll put aside the reason that Hinata is just bubbly cute and say that due to the fact that Hinata does admire him more than anyone else in the series should at least give her a shot in getting who she wants. Also like I said, I feel that Naruto deserves someone who would be affectionate towards him because he's a really good guy who is willing to sacrafice his happiness for others, so in turn he himself should be granted happiness. So thats why no matter what the outcome is, I hope Hinata eventually gets to voice her feelings to him because its basically been expected to happen for the longest time and to at least see each others reactions would be nice.

But then why would I be mainly a NaruSaku fan you ask ? Well I'll answer that one too ^_^. Yes, it's understood that Naruto stepped aside for the happiness of SasuSaku, and the fullest he accomplished as far as part 1 goes was Sakura understanding that he truley did understand her and cared for her and in turn she deeply respected him for it. Now I've always liked NaruSaku since the very beginning of the series because I just always wanted Naruto to achieve what he wants through his hard work and determination. One, becoming Hokage, and Two, having Sakura fall for him, anyways where is the fun if there isn't a challange? So ok, after part one he basically accepted that he probably wont get Sakura, but at least he got her to aknowledge him and respect him which is all cool in the end. So then here on rolls part 2 and both of them have matured and grown, and throughout part 2 we see through many occasions that Sakura could be showing a deeper intrest towards Naruto.

Now the reason I like this is because while Naruto still probably likes Sakura he keeps it furthur back knowing that she felt strongly about Sasuke. Then out of no where she begins giving clues and showing that she might care for him more than just "friendly." All he's really done has been acted like him self and showed her that he's matured, so it's nice to know that she might feel something for him and that he might still actually be able to get the girl he wanted for so long. Also the fact that they are becoming closer and learning more of each other because they have a common goal allows them both to feel like they are worth more. Something both of them have been fighting against during the whole series. There are deeper reason to why I like the pairing but I stated some of the main ones right here.

Basically this is how I really feel about the pairings, like I said the other post was just more words of sarcasm than anything else.
__________________
Owner of the Anime/Manga Pairings FC (A.M.F.C)
ralatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 05:08 PM   #158
HinataFanX
Chuunin
 
HinataFanX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: My Own Little World
Age: 21
Posts: 434
Thanks: 0
Thanked 50 Times in 49 Posts
HinataFanX will become famous soon enoughHinataFanX will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

I'm really hoping for an ending episode that shows the basic futures of the characters, pairings, etc. Kinda like the end of the second season of Digimon (if you've seen or remember that).
__________________
I make my own AMVs! Check them out! http://youtube.com/profile?user=NarutoFanEXE



FCs I'm In:



HinataFanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 06:19 PM   #159
Highspeed0516
Chuunin
 
Highspeed0516's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Age: 35
Posts: 674
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

I didn't catch the sarcasm, but I did wonder if you were serious, because it was a complete 180 from what you had just posted. Maybe its my fault for starting the little expirements, lol.

The problem ralatone ran into though, is a lot of NaruSaku fans do think that way. (As UchihaT pointed out) But there are also a lot of fans on the other side of the coin who think Naruto is too much of a moron to be in Sakura's league. (Placing their feelings on Sakura again.) I think we've proven the extremist attitudes need to be tempered now, so we can move on.

Now then, those NaruSaku pics were an awsome peace offering, and I'm impressed at UT's collection of fan art.

The only thing I would add (or make more clear about) in the nice long post that ralatone just did would be to note that Naruto has thrown up a defensive barrier on his feelings for Sakura because he realizes even if she does develop feelings for him there is still the issue of being "the next best thing."

Even if Sakura figures out her feelings this is a hurdle she would have to get over. Its going to take one more event involving all three team 7 members to hash out.

So . . an enfing like HinataFan X describes is perhaps likely, but I haven't seen digiman.
__________________
Kissing the WindProud Co-Owner of the Pairings FC

Member of the Super Smash Bro's Brawl Club
Highspeed0516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 06:40 PM   #160
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda
 
UchihaTaijiya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,775
Thanks: 7,371
Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralatone View Post
Well, I'm a NaruSaku fan, and I do like Sasuke and I dont mind at all if Sakura ends up with him honestly. Mainly because she's been driven to have him accept her and in his own way he has. So if, in the future they dont talk about their feelings for each other before and after he left, I'd kinda be irritated because it was an intrigale part of he charachter and I want to see how they reflect on that. There is also a small part of me that wouldn't mind it to happen due on part to Naruto's willingness of stepping aside to see their happiness even if it hurts him. I kinda dont want his sacrafice for "potential happiness" to be in vain, understand?
Oh well I agree with this entirely. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by '
Now, I think that even if Sakura has deep emotional feelings for Sasuke still, that she must be in some way hurt and dissapointed on how he went about to gain more power. To say that him leaving didn't at least test maybe strain her feelings for him, is kinda of a joke, cause she does have a right to be upset with him after all that happend after the retrival arc.
Well, saying that she's hurt and disappointed is entirely different from saying she blames Sasuke and doesn't love him unconditionally.... Nothing that I can think of in part II indicates to that.. if you or HS have any evidence or scenes where that could be interpreted as what she's feeling, please let me know.

I think it is a test of her feelings... of if they are genuine or not. And I think its natural that she was hurt, just like Naruto was hurt... and disappointed. But I think her obvious determination and desire to save Sasuke proves that she stills cares for him unconditionally, whether you wanna call it romantic or not.

Quote:
Now, going back to Naruto I think that due to his sacrafice of letting go for his teammates sake shows that he has every right to be happy. So why not put him with someone who is very willing to make him happy whom we all know is Hinata? Now, I'll get to why I support NaruHina. I'll put aside the reason that Hinata is just bubbly cute and say that due to the fact that Hinata does admire him more than anyone else in the series should at least give her a shot in getting who she wants. Also like I said, I feel that Naruto deserves someone who would be affectionate towards him because he's a really good guy who is willing to sacrafice his happiness for others, so in turn he himself should be granted happiness. So thats why no matter what the outcome is, I hope Hinata eventually gets to voice her feelings to him because its basically been expected to happen for the longest time and to at least see each others reactions would be nice.
Yes, that's the main reason I like Hinata with Naruto. Because Naruto didn't have to prove his worth to her, she was able to spot it a mile away... and for someone like Naruto, who grew up all alone, I think that could change how he saw his childhood, bring some light to all those years alone... //sap.

Quote:
But then why would I be mainly a NaruSaku fan you ask ? Well I'll answer that one too ^_^. Yes, it's understood that Naruto stepped aside for the happiness of SasuSaku, and the fullest he accomplished as far as part 1 goes was Sakura understanding that he truley did understand her and cared for her and in turn she deeply respected him for it. Now I've always liked NaruSaku since the very beginning of the series because I just always wanted Naruto to achieve what he wants through his hard work and determination. One, becoming Hokage, and Two, having Sakura fall for him, anyways where is the fun if there isn't a challange? So ok, after part one he basically accepted that he probably wont get Sakura, but at least he got her to aknowledge him and respect him which is all cool in the end. So then here on rolls part 2 and both of them have matured and grown, and throughout part 2 we see through many occasions that Sakura could be showing a deeper intrest towards Naruto.
I see. That's how I see Sakura -> Sasuke. She's worked so hard to become who she is now, confessed love, matured because of those feelings (and other influences, of course), and has put an incredible amount of effort into her love for Sasuke. Also I think Sasuke, as the one character who needs the most healing in the series, should end up with the girl who's desire to heal is very powerful and who has already shown a willingness to stay by his side unconditionally. Which he was grateful for.

I liked this post a lot more! lol



@HS - Ah, no problem. I <3 fanart. My collection grows every week. xD
__________________
If the elephants have past lives yet are destined to always remember
It's no wonder how they scream
Like you and I they must have some temper

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night


Last edited by UchihaTaijiya; 03-23-2008 at 06:42 PM.
UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 07:11 PM   #161
ralatone
Chuunin
 
ralatone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Somewhere in the Universe.
Posts: 714
Thanks: 2
Thanked 21 Times in 10 Posts
ralatone is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

I hope for anything but an ending that was like the end of digimon season 2. Basically everyone ended with a random person, none of the characters ended up with their romantic other. Even though in reality people dont really end up together especially when they are young, that was still a bad ending because it made all the hints and clues that certain pairs were going to happen pointless because no one ended up with any other charachter.

Thats like having Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Hinata end up marrying some random civilians than whoever they were directed towards during the series.

Random Pics!


Poor Jiraiya =(


Lmao at the next one


__________________
Owner of the Anime/Manga Pairings FC (A.M.F.C)

Last edited by ralatone; 03-23-2008 at 07:20 PM.
ralatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 07:42 PM   #162
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda
 
UchihaTaijiya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,775
Thanks: 7,371
Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

I didn't see the end of Digimon (and I've only seen random episodes as well as a movie, so I'm not very familar with the series), but that sounds really disappointing. =/

moar fanart <3



^ too sexy not to share, but I really don't like this pairing. XD

^ there, I feel better. (is that inappropriate?)
__________________
If the elephants have past lives yet are destined to always remember
It's no wonder how they scream
Like you and I they must have some temper

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 08:28 PM   #163
ralatone
Chuunin
 
ralatone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Somewhere in the Universe.
Posts: 714
Thanks: 2
Thanked 21 Times in 10 Posts
ralatone is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

Nah, It's all good. Actually the FanFic I shared on the last page about SasuSakuNaru having a threesome and impregnating Sakura and not knowing who the father is -_-. So I think those pics are fine too. ^_^
__________________
Owner of the Anime/Manga Pairings FC (A.M.F.C)
ralatone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 09:46 PM   #164
musoukaShinobi
Academy Student
 
musoukaShinobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: A city thats better than your city!
Posts: 24
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
musoukaShinobi is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

Oooowwwwww my eyes hurt from reading all of that...

I really like the fan art, especially the one where Shino is selling drugs...lol.

Quote:
The only thing I would add (or make more clear about) in the nice long post that ralatone just did would be to note that Naruto has thrown up a defensive barrier on his feelings for Sakura because he realizes even if she does develop feelings for him there is still the issue of being "the next best thing."
Hmmm....I dunno if that would be an issue for Naruto, he just wouldn't say "Well, just cause you liked Sasuke first, I'm just going to ignore you" Thats why I dont like this pairing cause Sakura wouldn't be like "Well, since you're around, I might as well..."

Quote:
I see. That's how I see Sakura -> Sasuke. She's worked so hard to become who she is now, confessed love, matured because of those feelings (and other influences, of course), and has put an incredible amount of effort into her love for Sasuke. Also I think Sasuke, as the one character who needs the most healing in the series, should end up with the girl who's desire to heal is very powerful and who has already shown a willingness to stay by his side unconditionally. Which he was grateful for.
And this is why I'm counting on Sakura to make Sasuke stop being emo.

Quote:
Yes, that's the main reason I like Hinata with Naruto. Because Naruto didn't have to prove his worth to her, she was able to spot it a mile away... and for someone like Naruto, who grew up all alone, I think that could change how he saw his childhood, bring some light to all those years alone... //sap.
Thank you very much. This is proof to what I've been trying to tell my anti-Hina friends for a while now. You are now my bestest buddy.
__________________
Proud member of these FCs
NaruHina FC
and
Naruto Pairings FC

musoukaShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 10:18 PM   #165
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda
 
UchihaTaijiya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,775
Thanks: 7,371
Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naruto Pairings FC

^ No problem <3 ^^

Oh, I had never noticed this in the manga, but in chapter 61, Sasuke helps Sakura to her feet. :3 This scene was in the anime (and, like, in motion XD), and for a long time I thought it was filler. /thats why I'm sharing. xD
The wonderful people over at the SS fc at NF noticed and highlighted it. It seems the majority over there didn't realize it was in the manga either. lol /we're a silly fandom XD



And because it's so freakin'... Sasuke... if he were to ever celebrate the holiday, that is. o.o XD
__________________
If the elephants have past lives yet are destined to always remember
It's no wonder how they scream
Like you and I they must have some temper

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.