Bleach Chapter Prediction - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-13-2008, 06:32 PM   #136
dron2124
Chuunin

dron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the roughdron2124 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Bleach Chapter Prediction

i really like how bleach has been goin i first started reading this when i got done with naruto and wanted soem thing else to pass some times and i really got into it but i agree i def see final battle ichigo vs aizen. but i wana see the guy that stole orahime fight though to iv been waiting for him to fight since i seen him and i wana see grimjaw agian

proud member of:
dron2124 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-25-2008, 07:10 PM   #137
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future
Chapter 316 Spoiler

- Source -

Quote:
Posted by spacecat.

Rough Translation:
3rd squad captain Rose

5th squad captain Shinji, vice captain Aizen

7th squad captain Love

12th squad vice captain Hiyori

The Royal Guard, squad 0 was in existance.

This was 110 years ago.
Wow! Shinji was once Aizen's superior. Things are definately looking good for the Bleach manga these days.

[

Last edited by Nexus; 03-25-2008 at 07:47 PM.
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 07:29 PM   #138
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

this is very ture
but for some reason i think its fake
bleach spoilers we usually see
a day before it comes out
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 10:55 PM   #139
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

most of the vaizard are former captains? whoa..
Old 03-25-2008, 11:20 PM   #140
dEcCrIx
Snake Eyes Yeah!

dEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to behold

this is not fake guys... Spacecat posted this... that dude is sure of his spoilers

damn... i was a greatly surprised! here i thought i would see a spoiler about Ichigo going to fight Ulquiorra and then BAM! i got bitch slapped by this spoiler lol
Akatsuki FC
Death Note FC
Fighting Game FC
dEcCrIx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 01:52 AM   #141
Nexus
Susano'o Legend

Nexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant futureNexus has a brilliant future

I'm not too sure about this, but I heard that Kubo will be going on a two-month vacation, so it'll be flashback chapters shown until he returns. I guess that's good and bad for fans.

[

Last edited by Nexus; 03-26-2008 at 03:22 AM.
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 02:08 AM   #142
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

im really now excited.... the spoiler is better than naruto....
Old 03-26-2008, 02:37 PM   #143
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

thats freaking awsome
i cant wait to hear the back story
behidn the characters
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 04:09 PM   #144
YondaimeBunshin
Chuunin

YondaimeBunshin is on a distinguished roadYondaimeBunshin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
I'm not too sure about this, but I heard that Kubo will be going on a two-month vacation, so it'll be flashback chapters shown until he returns. I guess that's good and bad for fans.
Like recycled chapters or someone else in his place until he returns?
YondaimeBunshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 04:12 PM   #145
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

Saw it coming. I knew Shinji was probably holding back when he faught Grimmjow. I'm still wondering how the Vizards can fight without being in the shinigami uniform. O_o.
Old 03-26-2008, 06:27 PM   #146
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice

Whoa!!! That would go with the information we first got about the vizards. But damn.... this is getting better and better and such a slow period of time with those other drawn out fights. Oh well, its worth it now. Can't wait to see the rest of that chapter.
Old 03-26-2008, 06:31 PM   #147
SharinganWarrior
Chuunin

SharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortion View Post
Saw it coming. I knew Shinji was probably holding back when he faught Grimmjow. I'm still wondering how the Vizards can fight without being in the shinigami uniform. O_o.
Haha.. Thats a good question, the same goes for Urahaha..

Nice.. Shinji is awesome character.. I agree with Shadow.. Lately I've been lookin' forward to Bleach a lot more than Naruto.. I guess its because the progress in Naruto-manga has been so slow lately (long, tirin' and bit borin' fights)..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gin0va from MangaShare
Real quick translation for those who want to know Shinji's line in the spoiler pic. This line is fairly vague as there is absolutely no context and he could be either talking about his own appearance/dress or the person he is talking to.

何やフツーのカッコやんけ

"Well, aren’t you dressed normal(ly)".

Last edited by SharinganWarrior; 03-26-2008 at 06:35 PM.
SharinganWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 07:40 PM   #148
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Hmm shinji was aizen's superior no way shinji looks to young lmaooo 110 years ago bs i call this fake only because shinji should be as old as yamamto looks like if not dead.
Namikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 07:55 PM   #149
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
Hmm shinji was aizen's superior no way shinji looks to young lmaooo 110 years ago bs i call this fake only because shinji should be as old as yamamto looks like if not dead.
Well people age waaaay differently in Soul Society, I think Rukia is around 200+ years old. I'm not sure where it was mentioned though.
Old 03-26-2008, 08:05 PM   #150
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortion View Post
Well people age waaaay differently in Soul Society, I think Rukia is around 200+ years old. I'm not sure where it was mentioned though.
Lmaooo no fuking way bro i will never beleive that pip squik is 200 + lol.

As for shinji even if the spoiler is true i have 100 conftorable saying that aizen can still wipe the floors with shinji people change in the past shinji may have been better but things changed.

Although it seems what shinji has aizen wants i mean the whole hollofication thing unless he already has powers like a vizard then we can all just stop reading lol but we will see.
Namikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote