Naruto Chapter 396 Spoiler Discussion - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2008, 04:56 PM   #31
RianAngu
Academy Student

RianAngu is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto Chapter 396 Spoiler Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajkY View Post
maybe Sakura with her healpower is gonna save Sasuke ?
Yea i think thats wut will happen in the long run :]

if sasuke dies ill be really pissed off.

Old 03-28-2008, 04:59 PM   #32
uchihamadara
Hunter-Nin

uchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enough

I seriously doubt sasuke will die someone will reach him before he's in fatal condition. I'm rooting for konoha.

The badass shinobis
Old 03-28-2008, 05:20 PM   #33
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

For the last damn time it's itachi's blood i already showed you a pic of how the blood is getting into his eye and he would be bleeding in both eyes if it's mks not one.
Old 03-28-2008, 05:56 PM   #34
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
Just to settle this the blood on sasuke's eye was from itachi's fingers touching his head then it started to rain and the blood started to leak into his eye. You notice how only the left eye is starting to have the leaking blood but not the right one last i checked you get mks in both eyes unless you are kakashi.

I dont know nami that pic doesnt look very believable.. i think i need more proof then that.. i think you photoshoped that pic.. j/k

anyhow it doesnt really matter cause everyone has their own opinion and if they want to believe it then they can..
Old 03-28-2008, 06:09 PM   #35
Ryokotsusei
Chuunin

Ryokotsusei is on a distinguished roadRyokotsusei is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
I kind of had a bit of fun with this one. I don't think its likely though.lol
Special1 I don't see Naruto learning that jutsu next chapter but I see that as the only way Naruto will learn how to preform that jutsu. Hell, send that to Kishi just make sure he got it right. Loved the spoiler man.

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Member of:
Team07 FC
Akatsuki FC
Hatake Kakashi FC
Old 03-28-2008, 06:41 PM   #36
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
I dont know nami that pic doesnt look very believable.. i think i need more proof then that.. i think you photoshoped that pic.. j/k

anyhow it doesnt really matter cause everyone has their own opinion and if they want to believe it then they can..
Lmfaooo nice way to show complete DENIAL even when the proof is shoved in your nose lol.

Btw i can't photo shop worth of shit.
Old 03-28-2008, 06:48 PM   #37
uchihamadara
Hunter-Nin

uchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enough

the proof is in the pudding right now nami is the only one with evidence to prove his point.

The badass shinobis

Last edited by uchihamadara; 03-28-2008 at 06:56 PM.
Old 03-28-2008, 06:51 PM   #38
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

there is no theory lmfaooo that is a pic from the manga i just saved the whole page and cut out the part that proved that it's itachi's blood damn. I am not trying to get in any sort of debate for something as useless as this.

You know what whomever choses not to believe it fine go ahead although it makes you look ignorant and in denial when facts are right there.
Old 03-28-2008, 06:55 PM   #39
uchihamadara
Hunter-Nin

your right we all know sasuke does not have the ms and we need to get passed this

The badass shinobis

Last edited by uchihamadara; 03-28-2008 at 07:08 PM.
Old 03-28-2008, 06:58 PM   #40
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lmfaooo nice way to show complete DENIAL even when the proof is shoved in your nose lol.

Btw i can't photo shop worth of shit.
you did that one good nami >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihamadara View Post
your right we all know itachi does not have the ms and we need to get passed this
ummm errrrr yeah itachi did O_O
Old 03-28-2008, 07:01 PM   #41
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
you did that one good nami >.<

ummm errrrr yeah itachi did O_O
Yeah sure i did that one good did you also know i photo shoped the enitre last chapter to make it appear as if itachi died but really he is alive damn i am good...XD

He meant sasuke which he is right and that pic proves it.

And even without the pic it logical even for a 1st grader that sasuke would be bleeding in both eyes if it was mks not just one seeing in how he has sharingan in both eyes unlike kakashi.
Old 03-28-2008, 07:06 PM   #42
KatrinaKatt
▫◊▫ Uchiha Kitty ▫◊▫

KatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the rough

-_- He didn't Photoshop it.. Geesh. Go look :P

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/394/08/

But notice in the first and middle frame, blood comes down from the other side of his eye at the same time.... I'm not sure if that means Sasuke's eyelid transfered some of it overto the other side (running along the surface of the eye is scientifically plausible).

Personally, I think maybe... Itachi's blood contaminated Sasuke's eye.. So, it might take on a MS Property. Or the whole Rivalry brings along MS... Who knows ^.^

edit: there is also some Japanese symbols to the side pointing at the drop... I don't know what they mean unfortunately..

Uchiha Kitty ^.^
WARNING: Looking into her eyes MAY forcefully cause you to add to her Reputation
(And, receive some back as a result!... Make sure to leave your name!)

Mission: Deliver this Top Secret Scroll
Do not open!

Bzzzzzt!

As you open the scroll you realize it's a trap! A bright light flashes, and you feel the uncontrollable urge to pass Reputation to KatrinaKatt.

Hours later, after the scroll's power wears off on you, you realize what had happened. "Darn it!! That Uchiha Kitty got me again!"

Curiosity killed the Cat, after all.

Last edited by KatrinaKatt; 03-28-2008 at 07:07 PM.
Old 03-28-2008, 07:10 PM   #43
uchihamadara
Hunter-Nin

he's not trying to sell the pages so why would he just lie and photoshop it. sasuke does not have the ms period.

The badass shinobis
Old 03-28-2008, 07:16 PM   #44
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Quote:
Yeah sure i did that one good did you also know i photo shoped the enitre last chapter to make it appear as if itachi died but really he is alive damn i am good...XD

He meant sasuke which he is right and that pic proves it.

And even without the pic it logical even for a 1st grader that sasuke would be bleeding in both eyes if it was mks not just one seeing in how he has sharingan in both eyes unlike kakashi.
gee nami im just freaking kidding.. seriously you guys need to freakin lighten up.. im not that much of a idiot.. and he didnt say sasuke he said itachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihamadara View Post
he's not trying to sell the pages so why would he just lie and photoshop it. sasuke does not have the ms period.
your saying that as a fact.. you dont know what sasuke has.. if people want to say he does then thats their right.. now go away..
Old 03-28-2008, 07:21 PM   #45
uchihamadara
Hunter-Nin

if he had the ms then kishi would have showed us as soon as it was awakened and anyway why would it bleed when he hasn't even used it yet. itachi's ms bled from over use it doesn't make sense for sasuke's ms to bleed when it's brand new.

The badass shinobis
Closed Thread